Epic Perfect World

Restrict mdef ornas from magic classes.

Insanity

+1
same for HA classes, please restrict pdef ornies from Barbs/seekers/Bms : ))))
can't tell if trolling or just dumb

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
* Physical rings have been restricted to physical classes, magic rings to magic classes. Archers can use both types
* OHT and Craftsman magic accessory cannot be used by archers anymore
Do you not read design notes? Oh wait

Are you really that stupid? I wasn't fighting anyone who was wearing mdef ornas. I made the thread because it's pathetic in general.
And my culti is none of your business, sorry I don't rely on 0 proc and hf nova to get kills : )
, what's pathetic is you making a useless suggestion so soon after we got the nerf patch

She said she watched a fight...you weren't in the fight so why does it bother you so much what whoever in the fight used to win or lose  ???

So what is the +1 for? agreeing to restrict mdef ornaments from magic classes? because a random duel/1v1 lasted longer then your use too? i mean wow smh the 5 minutes you took typing that you could've thought of a more viable suggestion
-1 and why, if someone is using mdef ornaments and they take less damage either get good, outplay them, or don't fight them...no point in restricting ornaments cause a 1v1/duel last long...Ijs
de_destroyed

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
de_destroyed

like your HP last night  :police:

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
de_destroyed
just like you got destroyed on your sin ops

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
just like you got destroyed on your sin ops
yea man those 28 atkk lvls rlly hurt u amirite xdd

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
yea man those 28 atkk lvls rlly hurt u amirite xdd
yes man, those 1ks were cute. 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
* Physical rings have been restricted to physical classes, magic rings to magic classes. Archers can use both types
* OHT and Craftsman magic accessory cannot be used by archers anymore
Do you not read design notes? Oh wait

Are you really that stupid? I wasn't fighting anyone who was wearing mdef ornas. I made the thread because it's pathetic in general.
And my culti is none of your business, sorry I don't rely on 0 proc and hf nova to get kills : )
, what's pathetic is you making a useless suggestion so soon after we got the nerf patch

She said she watched a fight...you weren't in the fight so why does it bother you so much what whoever in the fight used to win or lose  ???

So what is the +1 for? agreeing to restrict mdef ornaments from magic classes? because a random duel/1v1 lasted longer then your use too? i mean wow smh the 5 minutes you took typing that you could've thought of a more viable suggestion
-1 and why, if someone is using mdef ornaments and they take less damage either get good, outplay them, or don't fight them...no point in restricting ornaments cause a 1v1/duel last long...Ijs
magic class camping mdef ornies + rmd gear vs another magic class is pain in the arse lmae you clueless banana.. the suggestion is pretty good just not implementable, could of just +1 or -1 instead of talkin like a lil sassy boi lmaeee
i am a barb with mdef ornies lmaeee, always have no problems in 1v1,, other HA classes camping pdef ornies in 1v1 is just a pain in the arse m8 foking suxeeeeer lmaeeeeeeee xDxDxD
de_destroyed

foking hell breuh just +1 -1 fokin had to read all that sh1t l3lo i still +1 anyway lmae
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Insanity

i am a barb with mdef ornies lmaeee, always have no problems in 1v1,, other HA classes camping pdef ornies in 1v1 is just a pain in the arse m8 foking suxeeeeer lmaeeeeeeee xDxDxD
this still stands
2 pdef ornas in 1v1 is suicide, vs any class
don't be stupid

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Fair enough, however there are people in this thread that think that other classes should be restricted to certain ornaments as well. One thing leads to another, and that's why I said my piece.

Again, let's point out the fact that she is a SAGE VENOMANCER complaining about not being able to kill another magic class in 1v1 because of them using magic ornaments; that is purely her fault for picking that cultivation. If she was demon, she wouldn't struggle nearly as much with the 20% proc of 0DEF and a physical damage pet.

I feel like this argument is very, very one-sided and unfair to players that have spent $$$ on their ornaments, regardless their class.

And before you say hypocrisy, Rings were simply too advantageous. It's very rare for someone to script from PDEF-MDEF Neck/Belt set in a 1v1; therefore making Rings a viable option to restrict since they were scripted so frequently.

Again..

+1

However, I feel like it's kind of BS. No AA class in their right mind would use MDEF ornaments versus another AA class unless they were probably a Psychic. If she was demon she wouldn't have the issues shes having. /Point
Where did she say that she fought someone with 2x mdef ornas and she couldn't win? As a matter of fact, the psy she watched 1v1 is APRODiTE
Last Edit: Feb 29, 2016, 09:51 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
+1 

domgrath go work already stop crying 

kitty stew

better idea is to restrict ele ornas to higher str (like 250+ for magic classes)

restricting by class by itself removes the options of some players to play classes like veno as HA using ele orns, and there are players that play the class HA

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
+1

domgrath go work already stop crying

Damn daniel.

better idea is to restrict ele ornas to higher str (like 250+ for magic classes)

restricting by class by itself removes the options of some players to play classes like veno as HA using ele orns, and there are players that play the class HA

This is a fair point to add to the suggestion.  It's not like there are many people who use HA/LA builds on arcanes, but if they stat for it, letting them use the correct ornaments for their build would be a good idea.

like your HP last night  :police:

I told you to wait in the car.
I'm basically 40

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I told you to wait in the car.

Sorry Daddy. 

Offline MAB

• Coldhearted
  • Limitless.
  • Faction: The Dark Side

+1 for this :D
Life is such a ***ing roller coaster then it drops
But what should I scream for? This is my theme park!

infernchidhu

HA Wfs will start crying, but other than that sure go for it