Epic Perfect World

Restrict mdef ornas from magic classes.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
At what point did I say I was fighting the Psy?
No, I'm saying you clearly fought another veno (90% sure).

Fact of the matter is; you're sage, and your culti is significantly bad in 1v1 compared to demon.
The person was obviously using these ornaments to outplay your cultivation, since sage is pretty garbage when it comes to physical-debuffs & damage, at least as a demon you can pretty easily destroy someone with 0DEF or Nova.

Hence why I'm kind of laughing at this thread and all your friends band-wagoning behind it, when all of it is a problem with you playing the worse cultivation of the two.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
No, I'm saying you clearly fought another veno (90% sure).

Fact of the matter is; you're sage, and your culti is significantly bad in 1v1 compared to demon.
The person was obviously using these ornaments to outplay your cultivation, since sage is pretty garbage when it comes to physical-debuffs & damage, at least as a demon you can pretty easily destroy someone with 0DEF or Nova.
I wasn't fighting anyone who was wearing mdef ornas. I made the thread because it's pathetic in general.
And my culti is none of your business, sorry I don't rely on 0 proc and hf nova to get kills : )
Last Edit: Feb 29, 2016, 09:45 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

cevans1290

Dograt.. She never said she lost a fight.

She said she watched a fight.

She said simply +1/-1, no need to say shit..
Last Edit: Feb 29, 2016, 09:46 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Are you really that stupid? I wasn't fighting anyone who was wearing mdef ornas. I made the thread because it's pathetic in general.

Okay, so you made a thread to complain about something that nobody (unless they're a Psychic) complains about

Ok.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Okay, so you made a thread to complain about something that nobody (unless they're a Psychic) complains about

Ok.
And you make hundreds of threads to cry about everything, what's your point?

judas

well the thing really is psy vs any arcane wearing full mdef ornas is just ..lol.....the joy of being the only full mag attack class

+1 tho
u never tried soulburn on 0 physical def target?

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
writing essays doesn't mean you're less stupid, I agree +1 I seen mgs camp both mag ornas and getting hit for 3k, tempest isn't a sure kill when you got 100 def lvls
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
And you make hundreds of threads to cry about everything, what's your point?
The threads I've made have always been about valid points, and guess what sweetheart? They've all been implemented.

• Rings have been restricted
  • Capes have been restricted
  • Barb's got RMD% on R8R

That's pretty much all I've ever suggested, and they were all implemented. You see, there's a difference between you and I. I "cry" about things that actually matter, you're on here suggesting something that doesn't affect 99.9% of the server because you "Saw a fight" between two below-average players that lasted "a long time".

It's funny because, with scripting.. Most 1v1's out of Arena will last 20~30 minutes (If the person is actually decent). Yet nobody really complained about that.. but you're going to complain about two randoms lasting 30 minutes because of MDEF ornaments?

wat.

who does that.

wat.

Mind-blown

i dont rlly care rofl

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
The threads I've made have always been about valid points, and guess what sweetheart? They've all been implemented.

• Barb's got RMD% on R8R

That's pretty much all I've ever suggested, and they were all implemented. You see, there's a difference between you and I. I "cry" about things that actually matter, you're on here suggesting something that doesn't affect 99.9% of the server because you "Saw a fight" between two below-average players that lasted "a long time".

It's funny because, with scripting.. Most 1v1's out of Arena will last 20~30 minutes (If the person is actually decent). Yet nobody really complained about that.. but you're going to complain about two randoms lasting 30 minutes because of MDEF ornaments?

wat.

who does that.

wat.

Mind-blown
Venos have to much def omg
my knockdown doesnt proc i go cry did you nerf it agatio?
no pk on this server give challenge lelelelel
scripting is a joke o m g
seekers have to much def
Do I need to list more things you cry about ?
Last Edit: Feb 29, 2016, 09:48 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
somebody is mad lelelel

Insanity

• Barb's got RMD% on R8R
these 3 points were suggested long before you ever thought of making your crying threads

cevans1290

sweetheart

• Barb's got RMD% on R8R

i dont rlly care rofl
1)why you try flirt? nobody wants you tbh.
2) Rings did not need restriction.
3)Cape did not need 750 vit, 650 was fine. Nobody complained before the update, when sin couldn't use them..
4) Most barbs use 2x mag orn, and used to use 2x mag ring. You really think needed more RMD? You're stupid.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
1)why you try flirt? nobody wants you tbh.
2) Rings did not need restriction.
3)Cape did not need 750 vit, 650 was fine. Nobody complained before the update, when sin couldn't use them..
4) Most barbs use 2x mag orn, and used to use 2x mag ring. You really think needed more RMD? You're stupid.
lmfao what not even replying 

Venos have to much def omg ✓ True
no pk on this server give challenge lelelelel ✓ True
scripting is a joke o m g ✓ True
seekers have to much def ✓ True

Keep posting facts pls

Last Edit: Feb 28, 2016, 06:47 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

zSavX

* Physical rings have been restricted to physical classes, magic rings to magic classes. Archers can use both types
* OHT and Craftsman magic accessory cannot be used by archers anymore
Do you not read design notes? Oh wait

I wasn't fighting anyone who was wearing mdef ornas. I made the thread because it's pathetic in general.
And my culti is none of your business, sorry I don't rely on 0 proc and hf nova to get kills : ), what's pathetic is you making a useless suggestion so soon after we got the nerf patch

She said she watched a fight...you weren't in the fight so why does it bother you so much what whoever in the fight used to win or lose  ???

So what is the +1 for? agreeing to restrict mdef ornaments from magic classes? because a random duel/1v1 lasted longer then your use too? i mean wow smh the 5 minutes you took typing that you could've thought of a more viable suggestion
-1 and why, if someone is using mdef ornaments and they take less damage either get good, outplay them, or don't fight them...no point in restricting ornaments cause a 1v1/duel last long...Ijs
Last Edit: Feb 29, 2016, 09:49 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
+1
same for HA classes, please restrict pdef ornies from Barbs/seekers/Bms : ))))
+1 this please