what happen to EU pk?

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements
notifications on

Offline Rename

• The Truth is everyone is going to hurt you, you just got to find the one worth suffering for.
  • Characters: Rename
  • Faction: Apollumi #1
 :o We just beat chinese yesterday..  :-X what u mean undefeated?  :-\ do u play other server?
Beat???  when?? i dont remember china lose in pk... or u call it win after being WO and sig sz? pk is not over when china dont sz .. :tiger-4:
Im not stupid, im just too lazy to show you how smart i really am.

Offline Rename

• The Truth is everyone is going to hurt you, you just got to find the one worth suffering for.
  • Characters: Rename
  • Faction: Apollumi #1
Im not stupid, im just too lazy to show you how smart i really am.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
Its time already to someone reunite the "best players" again to pk vs us.
everytime they do they beat tyrants tho ? 2-1 arti 3-0 oc
you keep losing ppl get bored  :rolleyes:

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
everytime they do they beat tyrants tho ? 2-1 arti 3-0 oc
you keep losing ppl get bored  :rolleyes:
what 3-0? you didn't show TW and you didn't show DT before you could outnumber. No showing counts as losing so score is like 5-3 for tyrants and 5-0 TW

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
what 3-0? you didn't show TW and you didn't show DT before you could outnumber. No showing counts as losing so score is like 5-3 for tyrants and 5-0 TW
once someone said "why punch a dead horse" guess thats what happend with tyrants in every pk...was fun to see you guys edit like last 20 mins and called it a win after 2 h of getting wiped but yeah.
3-0 dt is that we didnt lose any of it while oc was around.

The fact that you count something as a win just cuz someone didnt show but beated you already is pure "unaccepting" lose.
on bright side i hope you fixed that 2 k full fire combo problem

Insanity

Offline S-PAG-HET

• Post Farmer of the Year
  • Nah..
  • Characters: Nothing to see here
  • Faction: please disperse
Beat???  when?? i dont remember china lose in pk... or u call it win after being WO and sig sz? pk is not over when china dont sz .. :tiger-4:
I just lol'ed we sz bcuz we are losing numbers and china increase number....also they cant sleep when we won ,they pk 24/7 :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
U want to see china defeated? go watch kiddo's videos,,,

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
once someone said "why punch a dead horse" guess thats what happend with tyrants in every pk...was fun to see you guys edit like last 20 mins and called it a win after 2 h of getting wiped but yeah.
3-0 dt is that we didnt lose any of it while oc was around.

OC was around and back baby but didn't show DT till Artifex members merged into it. Don't deny it, it's a fact. It's funny how the only wins that you can bring up are ones where you had to outnumber us by like 20. That's exactly why you didn't show TW either. You know you would have lost with same numbers lmfao. 
2k fire combo yet you didn't show 1v1 on your "OP Seeker"

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
OC was around and back baby but didn't show DT till Artifex members merged into it. Don't deny it, it's a fact. It's funny how the only wins that you can bring up are ones where you had to outnumber us by like 20. That's exactly why you didn't show TW either. You know you would have lost with same numbers lmfao.
2k fire combo yet you didn't show 1v1 on your "OP Seeker"
2k fire combo was on my ep ...and exuse was "i dont have spark genie"
reason i didnt 1vs1 is cuz i dont play seeker good as  i used to.
on outnumbering topic didnt you merge like 10 warning memebers you used to trashtalk just so you have more ppl at the end you brought so many there was no point in fighting.
only time you beated us was that pk at cromagnon and you had like 30 more.
all other pk"s was more or less fair numbers and i wont even mention AD backstabing  us lol

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
2k fire combo was on my ep ...and exuse was "i dont have spark genie"
reason i didnt 1vs1 is cuz i dont play seeker good i used to.
on outnumbering topic didnt you merge like 10 warning memebers you used to trashtalk just so you have more ppl at the ended you brought so many there was no point in fighting.
only time you beated us was that pk at cromagnon and you had like 30 more.
all other pk"s was more or less fair numbers and i wont even mention AD backstabing  us lol
Why didn't you show TW for same number GvG? ;) Don't talk about numbers if you had the chance for 80v80 and didn't accept clown

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
Why didn't you show TW for same number GvG? ;) Don't talk about numbers if you had the chance for 80v80 and didn't accept clown
lmao didnt you go like on other half of the map so arti takes time to get to you then lost 2-1
but hey 2k wizard calling me a clown LOL

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
lmao didnt you go like on other half of the map so arti takes time to get to you then lost 2-1
but hey 2k wizard calling me a clown LOL

You mean Arti disbanded before we won 3-2 because the defeat was too hard

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
You mean Arti disbanded before we won 3-2 because the defeat was too hard
3-2? DUDE HAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA omg
they disbanded at 1st time they lost you rly counting after they disbanded ROFL HAHAHHAHAHAHA
just stfu hahahhah omg