Epic Perfect World

What you want Changed/Nerfed/Balanced

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
I'm sure they can't, that would be outrageous.

:normal-3: :normal-3: This doesn't apply for everyone though

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.

:normal-2: :normal-2: this was the best

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable

name me one sin apart from the 3 in the video that can do that though

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Anyone with your gear lol

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
Anyone with your gear lol
many sins have good def gear now, it's 2016 you can't be bringing up gear anymore

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
many sins have good def gear now, it's 2016 you can't be bringing up gear anymore
Then many sins can do it lol

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
Then many sins can do it lol
yet to see sins in mass pk apart from us 3 though

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
yet to see sins in mass pk apart from us 3 though
Too bad I don't play sin anymore, or I would gear it

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Do what?? Spam COTD on PK with def gear like if matters? Its better remove sin from squad on mass pk.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
Do what?? Spam COTD on PK with def gear like if matters? Its better remove sin from squad on mass pk.
I'm actually in def gear only in certain situations
It's better to remove you from a squad because you're dead every time I see you.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
I'm actually in def gear only in certain situations
It's better to remove you from a squad because you're dead every time I see you.
U cant state that, my videos show all your friends dyeing for me and u trying to elimination people on def gear like if matters.I basically have u in 3 of my videos and i have 15 seconds to react whenever u start atk, i was just "wdf he want?"

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
U cant state that, my videos show all your friends dyeing for me and u trying to elimination people on def gear like if matter.I basically have u in 3 of my videos and i have 15 seconds to react whenever u start atk, i was just "wdf he want?"
Elimination grants 30 chi and paralyzes the enemy, I use this as another CC skill and lol please I've lost count of the amount of times I've seen you dead/in common chat crying about def gear, if you had any idea about sin mechanics you wouldn't be questioning this in the first place

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Elimination grants 30 chi and paralyzes the enemy, I use this as another CC skill and lol please I've lost count of the amount of times I've seen you dead/in common chat crying about def gear
Yeah, CC sins now, i actually do claim about def gear, but never in mass PK since no challenge there.

Elimination grants 30 chi and paralyzes the enemy, I use this as another CC skill and lol please I've lost count of the amount of times I've seen you dead/in common chat crying about def gear, if you had any idea about sin mechanics you wouldn't be questioning this in the first place
I know the mechanic of this game is, kill or die. If u dont kill and dont die, carrying "Assassin" as the name of your class, then gtfo of my squad.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
Yeah, CC sins now, i actually do claim about def gear, but never in mass PK since no challenge there.
Check my previous post again, I edited it for you. CCing on sin/staying with wrs is a big part of staying alive, the only reason I find my self in attack gear doing damage is when I see the opportunity to do so, what's the point in camping attack and dying randomly to 2 eas hitting you?

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
I know the mechanic of this game is, kill or die. If u dont kill and dont die, carrying "Assassin" as the name of your class, then gtfo of my squad.
I probably get more kills and set up more kills than your entire squad does in pk, please stop being so ignorant and if you're dead every time I see you, then gtfo my squad.