• Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
pw mafia uses an anti-cheat wich prevents it
I script there too lol, you can't get around it 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
make rank 8 gear and ornas unable to swap during battle mode and only weapon allow to swap in battle mode.. same like faction or squad signet player cant accept signet during battle . but i dont know if its possible. :( thats the only way we can block script.
Nah     

TelleQuelle

Evil cannot be stopped!
Last Edit: Feb 28, 2016, 11:33 am by TelleQuelle

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
Evil cannot be stopped!

Nice I approve 

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline • 𝘟𝘲𝘶𝘪 •

• GetGood
  • Characters: Xqui
  • Faction: Supreme☆

What I think should be changed and considered:

• Change Demon WF's 0 defense proc from 20% to 10-15%
  • Reduce Sage Assassin's Tidal Protection
  • Possible removal of Purify weapons for certain classes. IE. Psychics, Mages, Mystics, Venos. I think only Clerics should be allowed to have it tbh.
  • Make Psychics more viable in the 1v1 scene. They have the short end of the stick compared to the rest of the AA classes.
  • Blocking/Removing Script (unlikely but we can all dream, right?)
Reduce Sage Assasin's Tidal protection? I agree with the rest points u noted, but you really think assassins can tank a whole pt??  For example: A sin gets purged with tidal ON every 3rd try, a sin gets 0'd deff every 3rd try, now with the rings being adjusted and usuable by certain classes - it gets even harder for a sin to tank anything in general. Not to mention - sin is self-oriented class/ meaning it's developed for small pks (such as random pk of 3 to 5 people) and 1v1, 2v2,3v3...of course there are sins that do mass pk, but they are equipped with deffense gears and all and still tidal plays a trick roll on them 24/7. In a 1v1 sin vs sin - they try to imbolize the oponent and it procs from the ...2nd or 3rd time?? The demon sins are already nerfed a lot(tidal speaking) and the sage ones are the only version of sin that is capable to actually do something in here. No offense :-\ As for your other suggestions - yah sure, they seem legit, would be a troll if purify weps just disappear for all other classes except ep  ;D ;D ;D would love to see it happening  :normal-47:

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Reduce Sage Assasin's Tidal protection? I agree with the rest points u noted, but you really think assassins can tank a whole pt??  
I'm sure they can't, that would be outrageous.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Seeing the 145 patch and the amount of people complaining and suggesting, I'm making this thread for strictly stuff related to balancing/nerfing things and suggestions.

Try to keep things civil so it doesn't result in the thread being locked.

What I think should be changed and considered:

• Change Demon WF's 0 defense proc from 20% to 10-15%
  • Reduce Sage Assassin's Tidal Protection
  • Possible removal of Purify weapons for certain classes. IE. Psychics, Mages, Mystics, Venos. I think only Clerics should be allowed to have it tbh.
  • Make Psychics more viable in the 1v1 scene. They have the short end of the stick compared to the rest of the AA classes.
  • Blocking/Removing Script (unlikely but we can all dream, right?)
Useless.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline • 𝘟𝘲𝘶𝘪 •

• GetGood
  • Characters: Xqui
  • Faction: Supreme☆

Speaking in terms without ep or any other support/AA in a pt. They alone - can't.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
In my opinion there was nothing that bothered me in EPW , i think since i joined everything is balanced , i always end up enjoying doing my solo pk's/ pking with friends / mass pk. The only thing was everyone using those defense gears, and the lag it gives because they keep changing every 2-3 seconds , still doesn't bother me that much lul

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Nerfing tidal is useless
Demon sin is fine even if its 50% instead of 66%
Problem is in r8 def stats lmao

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ
The way I see for the game to be balanced if EVERYONE Scripts or NOBODY Scripts. 
Scripter vs Non-Scripter in a 1v1 is SOOOO Unbalanced.  :monkey-44:
The only Balance is a Scripter vs Scripter and Non-Scripter vs Non-Scripter.... 
I would love if Scripting was Banned (Especially the ones who makes everyone lag when they script)
But like what Candy said We can dream right  :tiger-12:

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
Nerfing tidal is useless
Demon sin is fine even if its 50% instead of 66%
Problem is in r8 def stats lmao
its not 50% tidal

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

as if any other sins can do that