Epic Perfect World

What you want Changed/Nerfed/Balanced

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
lol thread still open,

-1 r8r purify doesn't even proc much and you'll always take more damage no matter how much def lvls u get with it and to me it doesn't make sense removing it when game has gof and spirit blackhole, paralyze.

-1 0def does not need nerf it already has many drawbacks,  :-\ that old playstyle just drains all your chi. The debuff doesn't even proc much any lower than 20% will make it more unreliable, just because you are unlucky does not mean it needs nerf, just like purify spell, 0def isn't as strong on this server cause of high rpd but on other servers its guaranteed 1 shot. nulify poison?

With the defense gear people have now and playing a class such as Veno that has 2 anti stuns + genie and several other survival skills, Purify isn't needed and can easily be lived without. If you rely heavily on your Purify weapon, you're probably clueless on survivability. I know that I only ever use mine to equal out the fact that most people I fight are scumbags and camp defense heavily. (Was even more annoying before the class restriction on rings)

Classes like Veno, Mystic and even Mage are not needed to have Purify. Maybe you're just unlucky or blind but there's so many people who abuse and rely on it and are nearly unkillable. Cleric/EP is the only class that Purify would seem logical to have for only the mass PK/Support aspect. Maybe Psychics too only because they hardly have any defense these days and get eaten pretty easily which is why you hardly see them as someone's main these days.

As for 0 pdef, mine procs constantly even back to back. I've dealt 70ks on people with the combo. Wow, so balanced.
Last Edit: Mar 02, 2016, 02:48 pm by ℂαռɗу

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
With the defense gear people have now and playing a class such as Veno that has 2 anti stuns + genie and several other survival skills, Purify isn't needed and can easily be lived without. If you rely heavily on your Purify weapon, you're probably clueless on survivability. I know that I only ever use mine to equal out the fact that most people I fight are scumbags and camp defense heavily. (Was even more annoying before the class restriction on rings)

Classes like Veno, Mystic and even Mage are not needed to have Purify. Maybe you're just unlucky or blind but there's so many people who abuse and rely on it and are nearly unkillable. Cleric/EP is the only class that Purify would seem logical to have for only the mass PK/Support aspect. Maybe Psychics too only because they hardly have any defense these days and get eaten pretty easily which is why you hardly see them as someone's main these days.

As for 0 pdef, mine procs constantly even back to back. I've dealt 70ks on people with the combo. Wow, so balanced
I wont even go into too much detail this should be common knowledge you are saying the mage one of the classes with the least survival skills does not need purify. Veno and Mystics are support also, purify spell makes sense on them I dont know what playstyle you play that makes you even think of removal of purify spell.
Purify spell is needed  :police:  you are blind if you can't see pw is melee>arcane.

PURGATORY

As for 0 pdef, mine procs constantly even back to back. I've dealt 70ks on people with the combo. Wow, so balanced.
Wow, you must be the luckiest person on server. :-[ Congratulations on constant proc. Do tell me when you make a video observing proc rate with a thousand trials. Then do observe the ratio x procs/1000 :-X

Purify weapon serves a purpose for AA class where a GoF weapon serves a purpose for a melee, as was many times stated earlier. To use a purify weapon you sacrifice max. 25 defense levels, even more if you do not happen to have enough def stats on purify wep. Same is, granted, with GoF weapon, it just happens to deal double damage and on an assassin  with normal attack demolishing anyone as Domgrath earlier stated.
Last Edit: Mar 02, 2016, 03:37 pm by PURGATORY

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Love how mostly the vendetta players are suggesting, yet they left vendetta because it became a community run server. ( where community basically had control over nerfs/buffs etc) and the patches turned it into complete shit.

This server might have the same fate as vendetta if half these suggestions are implemented lmao.
Well I don't know who played there, but I realize perfectly that very most of balance related suggestions would actually be harmful to the server. Purify is balanced as it is if you compare it with def level weapons, especially now after recent update. Removing it would be very unwise (lightly saying) as it would render people's weapons useless.
I probably should have locked this thread because of amount of spam and not well thought ideas...

Insanity

threads like this are not supposed to be made by any casual player

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Well I don't know who played there, but I realize perfectly that very most of balance related suggestions would actually be harmful to the server. Purify is balanced as it is if you compare it with def level weapons, especially now after recent update. Removing it would be very unwise (lightly saying) as it would render people's weapons useless.
I probably should have locked this thread because of amount of spam and not well thought ideas...
Do it now...

kitty stew

I've played epw since 1768 and I rolled a 2x def wep that I camp therefore I'm qualified

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Wow, you must be the luckiest person on server. :-[ Congratulations on constant proc. Do tell me when you make a video observing proc rate with a thousand trials. Then do observe the ratio x procs/1000 :-X

Purify weapon serves a purpose for AA class where a GoF weapon serves a purpose for a melee, as was many times stated earlier. To use a purify weapon you sacrifice max. 25 defense levels, even more if you do not happen to have enough def stats on purify wep. Same is, granted, with GoF weapon, it just happens to deal double damage and on an assassin  with normal attack demolishing anyone as Domgrath earlier stated.

Why would you use a purify weapon vs someone using  GoF?

It would be common knowledge to use a defense wep with 25 extra defending levels.. You just proved my point.

Insanity

It would be common knowledge to use a defense wep with 25 extra defending levels.. You just proved my point.
what you just said proves what i said above
your common knowledge needs updating

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
what you just said proves what i said above
your common knowledge needs updating
stop with your negative feelings man.. old days are over.. start sharing and teaching love..

Insanity

stop with your negative feelings man.. old days are over.. start sharing and teaching love..
agreed..sry..

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
agreed..sry..
hehehehehehehehe

PURGATORY

I never said I am using one vs. GoF honey, instead, I just stated the fact that purify weapon has a reason for its existence. It serves a purpose, GoF serves a purpose, no one said to use one vs. another.  :-\

And above you ranted how people camp purify weapon and are nearly unkillable with it  :rolleyes:
Last Edit: Mar 02, 2016, 07:51 pm by PURGATORY

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants