Epic Perfect World

What you want Changed/Nerfed/Balanced

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
-100000 on Agatio's suggestion to only boost WR's by getting X3 int wrists.

X3 is ridiculous hard to obtain (If you're not lucky), and I'm sorry, I'm sure most of the community of players that play WR don't wanna have to slave themselves for months in order to get an item that they still might not get.

I'm currently on over 900 rerolls on my sin's wrists, something I've been working on off and on for around a year.. Let's do the math here, shall we?

Dama's are ~24 EC EA. It takes 3 Dama's to reroll a piece of armor. With OBC & RSM's added, it's around a grand total of 105EC/Reroll.

900 x 105 = 94,500

That's almost 100K EC, and I know players that have spent well over that amount just in order to get an X3 wrist.

BM's are currently 3.33/4.0 in Dragon.

Just make a damn blessing for WR that gives +10 attack levels or something, it won't be "game breaking" by any means.

Last Edit: Mar 01, 2016, 06:44 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar

X3 is ridiculous hard to obtain (If you're not lucky), and I'm sorry, I'm sure most of the community of players that play WR don't wanna have to slave themselves for months in order to get an item that they still might not get.

I'm currently on over 900 rerolls on my sin's wrists, something I've been working on off and on for around a year.. Let's do the math here, shall we?

Dama's are ~24 EC EA. It takes 3 Dama's to reroll a piece of armor. With OBC & RSM's added, it's around a grand total of 105EC/Reroll.

900 x 105 = 94,500

That's almost 100K EC, and I know players that have spent well over that amount just in order to get an X3 wrist.
Go QQ more... i hit 800k spent ecs today on my chest.... and still didnt see the stats i want
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
This is not what I suggested.

Anyway, forget my old idea, will try to think out something else.

kitty stew

-100000 on Agatio's suggestion to only boost WR's by getting X3 int wrists. X3 is ridiculous hard to obtain (If you're not lucky), and I'm sorry, I'm sure most of the community of players that play WR don't wanna have to slave themselves for months in order to get an item that they still might not get. I'm currently on over 900 rerolls on my sin's wrists, something I've been working on off and on for around a year.. Let's do the math here, shall we? Dama's are ~24 EC EA. It takes 3 Dama's to reroll a piece of armor. With OBC & RSM's added, it's around a grand total of 105EC/Reroll. 900 x 105 = 94,500 That's almost 100K EC, and I know players that have spent well over that amount just in order to get an X3 wrist. BM's are currently 3.33/4.0 in Dragon. Just make a damn blessing for WR that gives +10 attack levels or something, it won't be "game breaking" by any means.

my sage sin burned thru 8k damas...  got 2x int 24 times and no 3x int on wrists

that's the way luck is..  some toons get it easier some more difficult

Agatios idea is great even though it has nothing to do with your qq

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Idea of giving BMs fixed -0.05 int to r8r set sounds good to me. That would make them 3.33 base with 3x -int bracers in rank set.
This is not what I suggested.
um, wat?

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

900 x 105 = 94,500

BM's are currently 3.33/4.0 in Dragon.

Just make a damn blessing for WR that gives +10 attack levels or something, it won't be "game breaking" by any means.
not blessing gotta use marriage bless sometimes, agas idea was good if it wasnt ridic hard to get it

Insanity

you people don't seem to understand, a blessing won't work..it only gives damage and wr isn't lacking damage as much as defense from switching to dragon gear to kill

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
um, wat?
I meant additional -0.05int to r8r set bonus, but I realized it would be too much.

Offline Manu

• ★Nin Nin★
  • Characters: SelfishFreak
Well for me just about srcipter is rly not fair is maiking the game rly unbalance, is not anymore about gameplay but how fast you can change from def gear to atk one, kind the same in PWI ppl start forget about gameplay when they could just put money in game and have the best gear. So please if you could do something about this, is more competitive when things are balanced.
you are one of the people who talking about script but have no idea what script is.people should complain for the lag of script not the switching of items.macro from gaming equipment like mouse or keyboard is legal.script does the same as macro but its 3rd party program thats why its illegal and it also makes u and rest laggy.and ofc the rus scripts which are equiping items from bag to char,not even bars.pay ur kidney to black market for one.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
I meant additional -0.05int to r8r set bonus, but I realized it would be too much.

lol yea go and destroy the server even more :normal-2:
i got nothing more to say....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Ingenuous

• Ingenuous
  • Characters: Ingenuous
  • Faction: Ducks
I suggest change of every npc changed into a M&M's and make the floors look like heresy chocolate :D
Rules                                                                Guide                                                                        HelpDesk

Offline Manu

• ★Nin Nin★
  • Characters: SelfishFreak
this might be one of the most usefull thing dom said.(if not the only)

+1 for that

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Love how mostly the vendetta players are suggesting, yet they left vendetta because it became a community run server. ( where community basically had control over nerfs/buffs etc) and the patches turned it into complete shit.

This server might have the same fate as vendetta if half these suggestions are implemented lmao.
I stayed till it became fully retail. 15% purify is unbearable 

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
Only suggestion I have is removing the cooldown on makeover scrolls. Or perhaps reduce it.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
lol thread still open,

-1 r8r purify doesn't even proc much and you'll always take more damage no matter how much def lvls u get with it and to me it doesn't make sense removing it when game has gof and spirit blackhole, paralyze.

-1 0def does not need nerf it already has many drawbacks,  :-\ that old playstyle just drains all your chi. The debuff doesn't even proc much any lower than 20% will make it more unreliable, just because you are unlucky does not mean it needs nerf, just like purify spell, 0def isn't as strong on this server cause of high rpd but on other servers its guaranteed 1 shot. nulify poison?