Epic Perfect World

What you want Changed/Nerfed/Balanced

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Seeing the 145 patch and the amount of people complaining and suggesting, I'm making this thread for strictly stuff related to balancing/nerfing things and suggestions.

Try to keep things civil so it doesn't result in the thread being locked.

What I think should be changed and considered:

• Change Demon WF's 0 defense proc from 20% to 10-15%
  • Reduce Sage Assassin's Tidal Protection
  • Possible removal of Purify weapons for certain classes. IE. Psychics, Mages, Mystics, Venos. I think only Clerics should be allowed to have it tbh.
  • Make Psychics more viable in the 1v1 scene. They have the short end of the stick compared to the rest of the AA classes.
  • Blocking/Removing Script (unlikely but we can all dream, right?)
  • Boost BMs damage on Rank 8 gear 
Last Edit: Mar 01, 2016, 11:40 am by ℂαռɗу

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I was in game today for few hours and for now I can say that things look alright, except BM's damage being not great vs melee classes. Overall I am quite happy with this patch. 

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
Seeing the 145 patch and the amount of people complaining and suggesting, I'm making this thread for strictly stuff related to balancing/nerfing things and suggestions.

Try to keep things civil so it doesn't result in the thread being locked.

What I think should be changed and considered:

• Change Demon WF's 0 defense proc from 20% to 10-15%
  • Reduce Sage Assassin's Tidal Protection
  • Possible removal of Purify weapons for certain classes. IE. Psychics, Mages I think only Clerics should be allowed to have it tbh.
Why?

Offline Bllue

• Change changes people who do not want to change.
  • Characters: Bllue
  • Faction: Virus Faction Leader
Agatio This patch is great and i honestly think it's going in the right Direction. I've been here since this server started and i'm really happy to see this. Like you said Blademaster damage is pretty bad on Epic. I would love to be able to do as much damage as barbs on my Bm. It seems like only 1 path is really Possible for Damage Bm and that's aps. :D anyways ty aga

Offline oke

the work on getting fully geared and being able to be decent at pvp is too much it takes 2-3 months, id suggest to make it easier for beginners to obtain gears otherwise its alright for the sake of god make ns a safezone place
Last Edit: Feb 28, 2016, 12:22 am by newhere

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Why?

Well, let's see:
An Assassin can easily tank a whole squad of people AAing on them.
So many AA classes camp Purify weapons nowadays, making them nearly unkillable.
As for the 0 pdef nerf, you can go ahead and ask the rest of the community that hates Venos and cries and complains about them.

Offline Speedy

• Characters: Mangelhaft, SpeedyX, Naotsugo, Hakuro
  • Faction: none
I was in game today for few hours and for now I can say that things look alright, except BM's damage being not great vs melee classes. Overall I am quite happy with this patch.

Agatio This patch is great and i honestly think it's going in the right Direction. I've been here since this server started and i'm really happy to see this. Like you said Blademaster damage is pretty bad on Epic. I would love to be able to do as much damage as barbs on my Bm. It seems like only 1 path is really Possible for Damage Bm and that's aps. :D anyways ty aga
Exactly this :tiger-42:

the work on getting fully geared and being able to be decent at pvp is too much it takes 2-3 months, id suggest to make it easier for beginners to obtain gears otherwise its alright
Even with dragon sets people can be pretty decent at pvp and they are very easily to acquire.
Getting your hands on the best gear you can possibly get takes time and it is good that way.
After all the players should be rewarded for their time spend farming. Atleast that is my opinion.

- Signature made by Sideris

Offline oke

Exactly this :tiger-42:
Even with dragon sets people can be pretty decent at pvp and they are very easily to acquire.
Getting your hands on the best gear you can possibly get takes time and it is good that way.
After all the players should be rewarded for their time spend farming. Atleast that is my opinion.
im not talking only about gears wich tbh you need r8 with good stats to be good youd also need 2x atk,def on every orna to be good wich go around in the market pretty high priced(ecs) wich are not easy to obtain if you do not donate

Offline Speedy

• Characters: Mangelhaft, SpeedyX, Naotsugo, Hakuro
  • Faction: none
im not talking only about gears [...]
What additional factors do you have in mind then?

[...] tbh you need r8 with good stats to be good youd also need 2x atk,def on every orna to be good wich go around in the market pretty high priced(ecs) wich are not easy to obtain if you do not donate
You do not need them to be good. Of cause you will have a disadvantage in fights against better geared players and have to make up for it with skill.

- Signature made by Sideris

Offline oke

What additional factors do you have in mind then?

You do not need them to be good. Of cause you will have a disadvantage in fights against better geared players and have to make up for it with skill.
gears>skills nowadays i hope you got my main point i cant bother to argue with you its 5am

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
  • Change Demon WF's 0 defense proc from 20% to 10%

This. This is a good idea.  Too many wfs are 0def carried and hardly learn the class otherwise.

Also wassup wit da script blocker fam  :police: :police: :police:
Last Edit: Feb 28, 2016, 12:51 am by Cynix
I'm basically 40

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
nerf venos more, give me reason to quit anyways, O:-)

this new 750 vit requirement is too high, 650 vit was best, there were people saying they had over 600 vit (people saying that have had to put in 100 vit like me). With 4 vit gems in bless box, Im at 765 vit in full defense with dd cape only extra vit besides my build that I get is 30 vit from s cards, to equip defense cape the dd cape gets unequipped and I loose 100 vit (20 vit stat+ 4 vit gems).

To wear defense cape I need to put in 200 vit including 4 vit gems in bless box, a retarded 280 without.
200 vit ep= shitty heals
200 vit veno= not enough damage I tried it before I switched to 100 vit hybrid
200 vit mystic= even more shittier heals lol

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Def need to nerf 0def from 20% to about 10% the amount of people I see running around praying to EPW gods and getting 0 def + arcane is insane. Never see much of any demon venos actually using anything else but that fox form and puri weap til 0 def procs lolol. No offense to all you demon venos who are 1v1ers and such. 

Offline Dustin

• Old Player
This. This is a good idea.  Too many wfs are 0def carried and hardly learn the class otherwise.

Also wassup wit da script blocker fam  :police: :police: :police:
thought it was just me back to clicking :police: :police:

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Added 2 more suggestions.