Epic Perfect World

Accuracy Blessing

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
I don't think you get the point, I can go pk in dragon gear and die less times than you in full vit r8, I rarely used the defense cape in mass pk nor the vit tome
I'm willing to bet you can't, nor do I believe you since everytime I'd tab and check your gear while comparing my own, you'd be in exactly what you said you rarely are. I check almost every other wrs gear, to see where mine stands. If you want to argue this further pm me, otherwise let's get back on topic instead of trying to boast one's ego
Last Edit: Feb 27, 2016, 02:50 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Insanity

I'm willing to bet you can't, nor do I believe you since everytime I'd tab and check your gear while comparing my own, you'd be in exactly what you said you would not.
checking my gear while i'm afk? that's the only time i wear full def
i don't have to prove anything to you, people that pked with me or against me know that, stick to comparing my gear and watching my gameplay maybe you'll learn something(highly doubt)
i pk in artifex 6 months with str tome just because i was lazy to buy a vit tome lmao

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
-1, wrs aren't forced to go vit, good amount of them is in DD build and rarely miss

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
your students are acting up insanity LMAO
i feel like i'm dead

Angelica

Locked upon request.