Epic Perfect World

Patch v145

Offline Dekita

You can't be serious.
You can just ink it you know.
I can be, and am, 100% serious.
To put it into perspective, I went and farmed a cape, to gain def for mass pvp, I do not script, and i do not 'camp def', I just like to use it on occasion. Now, that cape is 100% worthless, its no longer the cape I made, it doesnt have my refine, or shards (not that those are hard to replace), and most importantly, the name on the item is gone. That is impossible to replicate without remaking the cape - which im obviously not willing to do considering its uselessness. Additionally, I already stated that using ink does not provide the same effect. IF ink was suitable, I would have just purchased a cape from someone in game and used ink to start with.
Sht, at the very least there should have been an option implemented to trade your ascended robe for 200st, 5SoW and a regular dragon cape. Like, really - considering the sheer number of people that have just been fked over, we should have really been offered a means of compensation - even if it was only getting back our initial items..
Also, if all these changes were made for balancing, and to reduce the amount of people camping def when scripting, it failed. HARD. There is still people scripting everything possible (cards and sht), and everyone who doesnt script has also been fked over with the patch. When most players know the only way to create a truly balanced environment is to remove R8 recast all together. How long till that happens?
Anyway, im just ranting now. Obviously nothing is going to be done about it, and obviously Agatio doesnt give a fk about paying customers (as evident by the fact he completely ignored my post).

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Thanks Jinxers ^^ I just wish the Infernal Demon didn't have wings. I hate mounts that have wings cuz then...shouldn't it be a flyer instead? lol.

Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Now SIMPLE EXAMPLE
Usual barb full R8
20def 30atk
Totally 11RMD

Usual Wizzard full R8
25def 25atk 12RPD from set +5+3+4+5+3(Neck,Cape,Tome,Helm,Ring)20
Totally 32 RPD
(eps- 35,mystics-36, dont even want talk abt ppl who reach 50%+=just make barb-go try DD em, dont forget u can be 2 shoted by magicians with ur "OH WTF BARBS GOT GOF ATK WEAPON")

Imagine all that at 150lvl cap serv with almost insta ct magic class(93ct minimum nowadays for Magic Class) with 20vit stones(that simply makes HA classes-mostly barbs=MEATSHIELDS)

And ofc they dont need magic rings to survive and def lvl :police:

That looks like not fixes from Agatio, but like hided cashshop fto get barbs(mb wrs) craft new r8 gear to try survive(minimum 4%rmd wrists,4%top, 2Elem resist pants, rpd/vit/Magicdef boots) ;D
Pretty much this, and this is what I've been telling you all about.
What do you really expect though?

Offline KittyYuri

• Fabu Fox
  • Characters: KittyYuri
  • Faction: Viper

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
No CoTD buff? I think barbs needed more than 8% RMD. 

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
No CoTD buff? I think barbs needed more than 8% RMD.
There was cotd buff too.
And barbs got 11% currently.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
S+ cards have same base stats so I dont have to get all of them right?

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a joke

You think everything is a joke, 
I'd like to see you do better.

Why are you even here?
Ungrateful much.  :rolleyes:

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
There was cotd buff too.
And barbs got 11% currently.
what cotd buff are you talking about exactly ?  you removed 5 atk lvls from R8 armor n gave it to Cotd oh, erecho must be happy eckssss deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Offline mau

Balance related:
* Reworked War Avatar S+ cards! They are now offensive card type with considerable amount of defense. They have also been made tradeable, to make it easier for players to gain them. (S+ cards acquired before patch are still untradeable). Card stats you can check on the bottom of this post
* Physical rings have been restricted to physical classes, magic rings to magic classes. Archers can use both types
* Ascended Dragon Cape now requires 750 vitality to use
* OHT and Craftsman magic accessory cannot be used by archers anymore
* Heavy Dragon Helmet now contains 3% magic reduction (BMs and Seeker's sets adds 12% mag resistance now)
* Barbarian's r8 set adds +8% magic reduction (+11% with reworked helmet)
* Assassin's r8r set has 5 attack levels less, COTD has additional 5 attack levels.
* Spark resistance reduction lowered from 0.7% to 0.5% per dex point

Alexander (Destroyer)
Atk. Level +1
Atk. Level +1
Atk. Level +1
Def. Level +1

Eldros (Battle)
Critical Hit Rate +1%
Atk. Level +1
Strength +10
Def. Level +1

Ying Siga (Longevity)
Atk. Level +1
Atk. Level +1
Phys. Res. +180
Def. Level +1

Mayen (Durability)
Atk. Level +1
Phys. Res. +180
Mag. Res. +180
Def. Level +1

Dorian (Soulprime)
Atk. Level +1
Atk. Level +1
Def. Level +1
Def. Level +1

Lord Tyrant (Lifeprime)
Atk. Level +1
Atk. Level +1
Strength +10
Def. Level +1
[/spoiler]
thx. Now I remove this server

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
so apparently 2x mag ring EA aint that bad

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
wings are so pretty Embarrassed
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers
FIxes and improvements:
* Mystical Eye skill disabled (fixes crash issue)
i just got it :(

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Balance related:

* Heavy Dragon Helmet now contains 3% magic reduction (BMs and Seeker's sets adds 12% mag resistance now)

Here i don't know why the hell did WRs need more magic resistance?
Maybe now it doesn't matter because no more mass pks (60-80 ppl), but pk was based on WRs back then, because it took 2 years to kill them, unless you're lucky with 0 def every hit. Most mass pk WRs camp full vit anyway and can afk tank in mass pk, maybe need EP aoe heals also.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
Here i don't know why the hell did WRs need more magic resistance?
Maybe now it doesn't matter because no more mass pks (60-80 ppl), but pk was based on WRs back then, because it took 2 years to kill them, unless you're lucky with 0 def every hit. Most mass pk WRs camp full vit anyway and can afk tank in mass pk, maybe need EP aoe heals also.
I  think their set always gave 15% , it wasn't boosted at all since it was lowered back to 12% and they gaining 3% from helm so 15% means back to normal noop. :police: