Epic Perfect World

Why do players make game too personal,, ??

Offline Rename

• The Truth is everyone is going to hurt you, you just got to find the one worth suffering for.
  • Characters: Rename
  • Faction: Apollumi #1
Competition was easy when they call a squad for  2-3 players or double number in mass pk, whatever, they have lot of Allies and good resources of players, its hard to say they have full of Chinese players, but they have few good players
dont mention allies, u got full pinoy allied.. lol
Im not stupid, im just too lazy to show you how smart i really am.

Offline Rename

• The Truth is everyone is going to hurt you, you just got to find the one worth suffering for.
Sunset NOOB
hi ez . 10-1 dont forget.. lel

Offline Rename

People without much sustainable interaction in real life tend to vent their frustrations to their peers online, it's easy to do, and it easily turns into a personal-conflict if the person is emotionally invested into the place or thing that they're bound to.

EPW as a community is filled with such individuals, and since EPW can be considered more of a "Community" based MMORPG, it's easy to find yourself disliking your peers in a personal away. This is something that makes PW as a game brilliant, it forces community interaction and therefore transcends the boundaries of a "Game" and a "Community".

Honestly, at this point of age, PW is more comparable to an online-chatroom with little games you can play with your friends than an actual game.
agree...........

Offline Ayleid

• Characters: Nessify, Iorveth
People without much sustainable interaction in real life tend to vent their frustrations to their peers online, it's easy to do, and it easily turns into a personal-conflict if the person is emotionally invested into the place or thing that they're bound to.

EPW as a community is filled with such individuals, and since EPW can be considered more of a "Community" based MMORPG, it's easy to find yourself disliking your peers in a personal away. This is something that makes PW as a game brilliant, it forces community interaction and therefore transcends the boundaries of a "Game" and a "Community".

Honestly, at this point of age, PW is more comparable to an online-chatroom with little games you can play with your friends than an actual game.
I absolutely agree with you. It's kind of pathetic after a while and seasoned players noticeably grow a shield against it - meaning they won't get upset or butthurt about things anymore, they let things go easily. It's a game. 
Plus, the community can also interfere in judgement in both good or bad ways. Idk if any of you have been on Raging Tide server anno, but in the elite factions it was exactly the community judgement that ruined things. Keep it chill, you should be fine. Again, it's a game.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
hi ez . 10-1 dont forget.. lel
30 - 0 NOOB

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
Not sure why a thread with this title is so directed to one guild.

I didn't feel that the title was directed at them...the convo just started to have a mind of its own...
Ot: would u prefer we all act like lifeless duds? FK NO- WE HERE TO RAGE!!!!

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

no way... richer just learn pinoy language to counter TT of alamat..

are you using a "but mom he started it" argument

anyway it's not just richer who trashtalks but I haven't been playing recently enough to be able to give you names of chinos who trashtalk

maybe new age chinos don't anymore iunno

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
ghei
Leave it to the internet to come up with some many different variations of that word.

Agree completely. An example of an MMO that fails very hard at this is FFXIV.

This isn't surprising though in the case of PW, because PW was created in a different gaming era.
Last Edit: Feb 27, 2016, 09:37 pm by Elathia
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Rename

China #1
Ivaaaaaaaaaaan #1

Offline Rename

are you using a "but mom he started it" argument

anyway it's not just richer who trashtalks but I haven't been playing recently enough to be able to give you names of chinos who trashtalk

maybe new age chinos don't anymore iunno
they are pinoy in AG . ahehehe

Offline Rename

Offline Rename

30 - 0 NOOB
no lie alpha... plz... :-\