Epic Perfect World

Make Berserker's Wrath 100%

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

I've literally just used this skill 4 times now and it has failed 4 times. For 2 sparks, I feel like it's kind of ridiculous that it'll be failing so constantly in mass PK and I'm burning almost all my chi for it. 

I feel as if I'm wasting 2 sparks on this skill, it should at least proc and not fail so consistently.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Oh look, another buff my class thread.  :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:

-1 it's already 80% and guaranteed to never miss. 

lulu

Can we make it a constant 40%?

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
yea and while you are at it give Sunder same effect as demon nova pls ty... Oh and make Penetrate Armor and Devour 0def skills pls... andandand make barb antistun skill violent triumph last 30seconds... and aoe stun skill untamed wrath spammable... thats it for now ty

Domgrath seriously just stop making suggestion threads... i know you do them for a reason but either learn to live with what you got or go play another class or go make your own private server where you can edit skills however you want.
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
let the man make his threads policepolice
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

OmegaRa

yea and while you are at it give Sunder same effect as demon nova pls ty... Oh and make Penetrate Armor and Devour 0def skills pls... andandand make barb antistun skill violent triumph last 30seconds... and aoe stun skill untamed wrath spammable... thats it for now ty

Domgrath seriously just stop making suggestion threads... i know you do them for a reason but either learn to live with what you got or go play another class or go make your own private server where you can edit skills however you want.
You know when even BAQWULF is against you that there's something wrong.