Epic Perfect World

Poll here for Dex Accuracy Tome Go

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
It's threads like this that make me question the brain cells of this community.

EA is the most versatile of all classes on EPW, think about it, what "can't" an archer do at endgame? You have archers like Chill that have disgustingly broken defense gear, can be instant cast with 100 attack levels, instantly become full APS and destroy you in seconds..

The only thing archers can remotely complain about is the fact that they miss 2 skills infrequently and miss an attack here and there (lol).

Honestly, you can't have everything, and I won't go through the trouble and list out the parallels between hypocritical arguments about classes not needing this and that, but truth be told EA's do not need any sort of boost on EPW. They have everything they could possibly want.
your "boost my class" threads are cancer but you get offended at someone else doing the same, and the fact that you say "miss a skill here and there" when they rely on skills like stun to hit avoiding to die proves how big of an idiot you are but obviously you can't see because you only see your side
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead

Instant cast 100 attack level EA's that are unkillable with scripting now never miss with 90% crit rate?

lolnah
I thought i'm the only one..
Cast EAs will be even more retarded if they get more acc, EAs don't need more accuracy. 
-1 for sure.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
your "boost my class" threads are cancer but you get offended at someone else doing the same, and the fact that you say "miss a skill here and there" when they rely on skills like stun to hit avoiding to die proves how big of an idiot you are but obviously you can't see because you only see your side
Obviously I'm not that dumb if Kermo is agreeing with me and various other members of the community.
EA's don't need a boost. Have some basis behind your arguments before you randomly try to insult because you're not getting your way.

You people cry so hard about your 90% stun missing, and aim low.. Yet you're okay with barb knockdown (which will most likely never hit you) failing 50% as the only stun skill a Barb has. 

The hipocrasy is real. You're spoiled and you're wanting literally everything, so don't spew BS to me about me being biased when you're heavily biased yourself 

OmegaRa

+1 Let's make Burdette more OP

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Obviously I'm not that dumb if Kermo is agreeing with me and various other members of the community.
EA's don't need a boost. Have some basis behind your arguments before you randomly try to insult because you're not getting your way.

You people cry so hard about your 90% stun missing, and aim low.. Yet you're okay with barb knockdown (which will most likely never hit you) failing 50% as the only stun skill a Barb has.

The hipocrasy is real. You're spoiled and you're wanting literally everything, so don't spew BS to me about me being biased when you're heavily biased yourself
because archers won't tank 20 hits like barbs do after failing a hit, i can tell you never played archer from how you see things and even if you did you were probably shit at it, since chi is an archer's biggest weakness and failing aim low that costs 1 spark can and usually costs your life
"You're spoiled and you're wanting literally everything, so don't spew BS to me about me being biased when you're heavily biased yourself " when you make threads to boost your class because you can't play it properly, yes big "hipocrasy"
i feel like i'm dead

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Barbs get 15% rmd but EAs can't get accuracy boost? Lol to people saying archers will gain extra stats from this (?), those that use str tome already restat for it. I mean if no accuracy boost can we get 100% on stun instead then.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
because archers won't tank 20 hits like barbs do after failing a hit, i can tell you never played archer from how you see things and even if you did you were probably shit at it, since chi is an archer's biggest weakness and failing aim low that costs 1 spark can and usually costs your life
"You're spoiled and you're wanting literally everything, so don't spew BS to me about me being biased when you're heavily biased yourself " when you make threads to boost your class because you can't play it properly, yes big "hipocrasy"
Archers can't tank now? LOL. You're meant to be a glass cannon yet you still barely die to APS classes, let alone DPH
Watch a Burdette or Chill PK video before running your mouth, you're coming off as a complete moron

Then again, you swap every piece of gear you wear yourself, so I'm not even surprised you're trying to throw in defense comments

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Archers can't tank now? LOL. You're meant to be a glass cannon yet you still barely die to APS classes, let alone DPH.
Watch a Burdette or Chill PK video before running your mouth, you're coming off as a complete moron
it's not my fault you lose to basically every class because you don't know how to play yours and make nerf threads after every loss
i feel like i'm dead

infernchidhu

+1 domgrath is cant do simply addition his views don't count

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
it's not my fault you lose to basically every class because you don't know how to play yours and make nerf threads after every loss
Wrong, and wrong again since I've beaten you? Or do you want to just forget that because it stains your transparent as *** ego?

You're over here CRYING because you miss one attack out of 50 and fail a stun 10% the time while others have a lot more  conveniences when it comes to skills and their class.

Won't bother replying to you again though, pretty sure I can have a more factual conversation with an ant

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
-1 archers  are fine

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Wrong, and wrong again since I've beaten you? Or do you want to just forget that because it stains your transparent as *** ego?
You're over here CRYING because you miss one attack out of 50 and fail a stun 10% the time while others have a lot more  conveniences when it comes to skills and their class.
you can't beat chill and expect to beat me? the only time I lost to you was in playoffs when my stun MISSED and you got away from a hierobug and I died after making you chase me for 4 minutes in a small arena without any def gear, but you lost like a puppy in sundown and complained about "metals" and started making "boost my class" thread because you suck lmao, my ego is fine it's yours that gets cracked daily and makes you post complains on forums
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Man, even demon aps EAs miss their stun, half the time. It's not that it doesn't proc (which when you do actually manage to hit the God damn target, it doesn't), it just misses. I've seen Soochi miss 3-4 stuns in a row during 1v1s. This luck-based shit is bullshit. An accuracy tome is not too much to ask for, it changes NOTHING but gives us 20-30% more accuracy considering we already restat for str tome.
Domgrath, get out. You clearly can't count.

OmegaRa

On other news,

BM is still weak, any help to the weakest class on server?

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
why are you fagets so angey, this wont happen anyway rofl
anyway +1