Epw: Late 2012 - Early 2016
How you guys been in PWI at 2007 lol
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
PW-MY - Oracle - No faction, but played a WR named Peanut
PWI - Dreamwever - Spades, Equinox, BootyCamp, Persevere, :3, Regenesis, Tempest
EPW - First time before break - NoHomo
EPW - Second time - Hawt, OverSeers, Sexy, Virtue, ArtOfWar, GodsArmy
EPW - Third time - ArchEnemy
Last Edit: Feb 25, 2016, 04:02 pm by Syn♪♫
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline ♥Haterade♥

• Gm's Hate Me
  • Sup?
  • Characters: ♥Haterade♥SearingFlame♥
  • Faction: Carrys ArchEnemy PK
Okai wish me luck here.
Pwi Arch-SeekDem TameDemAll TankEm
 factions -BlackRose and FairyTail
Fake Perfect World - ArkAngel Cow
Factions - BlackRose Memories
Pwi arch again- MoobsOfNoobs
Faction-aint nobody got time for factions.
Epic here- Haterade Blazerade ShadedVision Ephixos TimesEdge BloodWyne FireLight SonicStar
Factions (send help) Euphoria Valkarie LastStand Regicide Socmel Virtue Sexy Hawt Virus Shriners Adrastos Starfire BlackHand ArchEnemy and probably another 15 or so that i cant remember qq

Offline Logic

• Retired
  • Retiring retired players
  • Faction: Tyrants
PWI - Dreamweaver:
? - 2008: Vanquish
2008 - 2009 Quit game
2009 - 2009 Hate2Love, Venitas, Emergency
2009 - 2011 BootyCamp
2011 - 2011 Vex
2011 - 2013 Quit game
2014 - 2015 Dynasty

EPW:
2015 - 2015 Tempest, ThePlague, Tempted, Aftermath, Onslaught
2016 - Present ArchEnemy

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
How you guys been in PWI at 2007 lol
Pwi was released in 2006. I played Dark Orbit after it was released, quit, then moved to pwi with my friends. I have no history in this game other than official and here. I did eventually return to DO in 2010 because I hardly played official because it was pretty garbage, and I returned once it got slightly better. The main reason I played it so long was because my pc wouldn't run anything better.
Last Edit: Feb 25, 2016, 04:27 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

DisfnctnL on Dreamweaver was the best around 2012 or so

OmegaRa

PWI
Sanctuary server - rauldaman/rauldawoman/rauldaveno/rauldacat/rauldapsy/rauldamyst  (WR/EP/WF/WB/Psy/Mystic)

Guilds:
Starter guilds that I do not remember
Damnation 2009- late 2009
Legendary 2010 - 2013 (Removed myself from PWI around 2011)

Retired my toon in me and my PW wife's alt guild. We quit together and remained very good friends. I really should call her.

Private servers

Perfect World Storm (2011-2014)

Was introduced to it by my friend Elyrion(Alex).
Started the game with a very childlike mentality, I knew nothing about PWIs aspect of PK, I only played for fun.

Joined the server trying to make a group name, his name was MeatBallz, his girlfriend (at the time)'s name was Spaghetti, I went in third wheel mode and named myself (What a lot of people think I care about), tomatosauce.

About a year in, I changed my name to Anhilation
1v1d a lot, from Shape to R0bbert, good times (back before I learned about my passion with mass PK, I was actually good at BM hehe)

Then, renamed to Apocalypse, played out the rest of the life of Storm under that name. Became a GM, GMD under the name Gm_Saucy (since they insisted on having Gm_) behind all their GMs, lol. I was the derp GM at the very end who still believed Storm could pull it off,  I truly was a fool.

Guilds I was in:

Was in 8☆ and 10☆ (Co-Led along the real LunaLight), I'm sure iSamson, iLoyalty, and a few others might remember. After LunaLight became a GM I couldn't lead alone because I usually spent my time trying to get into women's e-pants, so I joined Phoenix, under Dante's (Lightning) leadership. We had some kickass PKs vs Sync and many others. Very enjoyable time.

Phoenix died off when Dante left the server because of his e-date shit with Jen/Choco, and his extreme jealousy  (partly coming from me) because apparently I was flirting with her, and he couldn't trust her etc or idk wtf. Tbh she's pretty hot, but I don't take women from nigas (anymore.)

That's the end of Storm. I didn't bother joining the new SPW because quite frankly it should have stayed dead.

Nova PW (2013-1 day later)

Played it, quit it the day after

Devastation PW (Early 2014-mid 2014)

Played it for a little bit as a middle ground after SPW died, met some nice people who are on EPW now or went to NPW with me. Along the lines also met Yulia/Jason/whatever the *** and was introduced to the next Private Server on my list.

other server Perfect World

Ditched the name Apocalypse. Became almighty Omega/Alpha/Omicron/Delta/Gamma/Beta/Epsilon

(I actually argued over the name Alpha (which belonged to an edate I had at the time) to a GM (Grim wink wink) which ended up in deleting the account and I couldn't recover the name until the 3rd wipe)

To get a little hint of everything that happened...

I don't wanna have to write a whole story again. Also moderated the forums under the name "Outstanding". Fun times.

Guilds I was in
Infinity (Before 2nd wipe)
Hang☆Over (until the death of other server).

By the end of NPW I had put in a lot of money. Don't ask how much.
If it weren't for the crashes, it would probably still be here today.
Let's hope the new remake doesn't *** up.

Phoenix PW
Played it.
Complained about it.
GMd it
Had fun

Was also in Hangover there. Till it died for unknown reasons. Let's move on.

Epic Perfect World (mid 2015 - Today )

Joined after Phoenix died. Don't get me wrong, I hate EPW's system and I won't elaborate much into it, but to make it short...

Guilds I've been in
Hang☆Over as JuicyFart
Infinity with Rougay, Kermit, Emnestits, Rass the black girl lover, Jaanina, Faypina, Chris Brown, azemasterfocklordHugedick6666xXpussydestroyerXx, Kasai the fag before he betrayed us, and many others

Renames to AuraOmega
Talked to mighty agatio, renamed to Omega.

Joined Tyrants to defeat Artifegs
Defeated Artifegs
Defeated Outcasts, we'll technically they defeated themselves.

Joined Ruthless

And the story goes on....

Did I mention I'm master of wall of text?

OmegaRa

You guys all have such short chronological memory

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
You guys all have such short chronological memory
I am the time traveler.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
PWI Sanc - Enelysion, Legendary, Vindicate, Nefarious, forgot the other facs
Vendetta 1.3 - DeyHatin
Vendetta 1.4 - Sync
Epic 2012- Outcast (believe it or not rofl) this was back when cody was in OC I think and he invited me there, but I never logged again after I was invited
Epic 2012-2013  - Xpendable( believe it or not lmao) Swane invited me after gettin me gears then I went to 1 TW vs HangOver and left when they lost 
Nova  - Akatsuki
Storm - I think Future, I forgot the names of the other guilds I was in, in the more recent storms since it wiped alot
Epic - Artifex, TyrantGods

OmegaRa

PWI Sanc - Enelysion, Legendary, Vindicate, Nefarious, forgot the other facs
Vendetta 1.3 - DeyHatin
Vendetta 1.4 - Sync
Epic 2012- Outcast (believe it or not rofl) this was back when cody was in OC I think and he invited me there, but I never logged again after I was invited
Epic 2012-2013  - Xpendable( believe it or not lmao) Swane invited me after gettin me gears then I went to 1 TW vs HangOver and left when they lost
Nova  - Akatsuki
Storm - I think Future, I forgot the names of the other guilds I was in, in the more recent storms since it wiped alot
Epic - Artifex, TyrantGods
What name in LG

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
PWI
Sanctuary server - rauldaman/rauldawoman/rauldaveno/rauldacat/rauldapsy/rauldamyst  (WR/EP/WF/WB/Psy/Mystic)

Guilds:
Starter guilds that I do not remember
Damnation 2009- late 2009
Legendary 2010 - 2013 (Removed myself from PWI around 2011)

Retired my toon in me and my PW wife's alt guild. We quit together and remained very good friends. I really should call her.

Private servers

Perfect World Storm (2011-2014)

Was introduced to it by my friend Elyrion(Alex).
Started the game with a very childlike mentality, I knew nothing about PWIs aspect of PK, I only played for fun.

Joined the server trying to make a group name, his name was MeatBallz, his girlfriend (at the time)'s name was Spaghetti, I went in third wheel mode and named myself (What a lot of people think I care about), tomatosauce.

About a year in, I changed my name to Anhilation
1v1d a lot, from Shape to R0bbert, good times (back before I learned about my passion with mass PK, I was actually good at BM hehe)

Then, renamed to Apocalypse, played out the rest of the life of Storm under that name. Became a GM, GMD under the name Gm_Saucy (since they insisted on having Gm_) behind all their GMs, lol. I was the derp GM at the very end who still believed Storm could pull it off,  I truly was a fool.

Guilds I was in:

Was in 8☆ and 10☆ (Co-Led along the real LunaLight), I'm sure iSamson, iLoyalty, and a few others might remember. After LunaLight became a GM I couldn't lead alone because I usually spent my time trying to get into women's e-pants, so I joined Phoenix, under Dante's (Lightning) leadership. We had some kickass PKs vs Sync and many others. Very enjoyable time.

Phoenix died off when Dante left the server because of his e-date shit with Jen/Choco, and his extreme jealousy  (partly coming from me) because apparently I was flirting with her, and he couldn't trust her etc or idk wtf. Tbh she's pretty hot, but I don't take women from nigas (anymore.)

That's the end of Storm. I didn't bother joining the new SPW because quite frankly it should have stayed dead.

Nova PW (2013-1 day later)

Played it, quit it the day after

Devastation PW (Early 2014-mid 2014)

Played it for a little bit as a middle ground after SPW died, met some nice people who are on EPW now or went to NPW with me. Along the lines also met Yulia/Jason/whatever the *** and was introduced to the next Private Server on my list.

other server Perfect World

Ditched the name Apocalypse. Became almighty Omega/Alpha/Omicron/Delta/Gamma/Beta/Epsilon

(I actually argued over the name Alpha (which belonged to an edate I had at the time) to a GM (Grim wink wink) which ended up in deleting the account and I couldn't recover the name until the 3rd wipe)

To get a little hint of everything that happened...

I don't wanna have to write a whole story again. Also moderated the forums under the name "Outstanding". Fun times.

Guilds I was in
Infinity (Before 2nd wipe)
Hang☆Over (until the death of other server).

By the end of NPW I had put in a lot of money. Don't ask how much.
If it weren't for the crashes, it would probably still be here today.
Let's hope the new remake doesn't *** up.

Phoenix PW
Played it.
Complained about it.
GMd it
Had fun

Was also in Hangover there. Till it died for unknown reasons. Let's move on.

Epic Perfect World (mid 2015 - Today )

Joined after Phoenix died. Don't get me wrong, I hate EPW's system and I won't elaborate much into it, but to make it short...

Guilds I've been in
Hang☆Over as JuicyFart
Infinity with Rougay, Kermit, Emnestits, Rass the black girl lover, Jaanina, Faypina, Chris Brown, azemasterfocklordHugedick6666xXpussydestroyerXx, Kasai the fag before he betrayed us, and many others

Renames to AuraOmega
Talked to mighty agatio, renamed to Omega.

Joined Tyrants to defeat Artifegs
Defeated Artifegs
Defeated Outcasts, we'll technically they defeated themselves.

Joined Ruthless

And the story goes on....

Did I mention I'm master of wall of text?
I knew you would be the most detailed lol