^^^^ it would be hilarious to see him attempt 1.4 skills dph 

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
He would auto attack with CoTD on because he wouldn't have spammable skills anymore 

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
He would auto attack with CoTD on because he wouldn't have spammable skills anymore
hahahah oh my god I can imagine him doing that

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Sounds like Descender.Jr

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Era of Sh1t ? then tell me why i beat all from your "Era" and all know you suck in 1vs1 you cant beat me in 1vs1 i tell you and im not ignore you ^^ PS Block ... That madness ... Is ok dude i know you are easy you tell to im fail because im tanking 10 ppl alone 5 min with only dragon XD and i ask you 4 x Times for 1vs1 and you ignore em and leave from spot ...
Agreed man there's no way zflashx can beat you he is big barker only 

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
dude Areshi scare i was on my Friends acc and kill him many times because he havent egsss for 1vs1

come tell me time and all Areshi we want to see who run here
My brain after watching this trash you call a video.
Last Edit: Mar 06, 2016, 04:15 am by Jessa

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
dude Areshi scare i was on my Friends acc and kill him many times because he havent egsss for 1vs1

come tell me time and all Areshi we want to see who run here
Dude +1 bro. You're best sin bro. Good job destroying garbage sins bro.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
try winning vs players like leizo bewitch Hidan vermillion Radikala Espio Savi Skazy Woda Teru and many more good 1v1ers that used to be good  before def gears existed become playoffs champion in dragon gears vs r8s then call yourself best dragon sin lol

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
I Am Joking You Are Best Dragon sin Lol :S No One Can Beat You Xd These Players Only Can Bark On Forum But When you Call Them For 1v1 They Fear :$ I Don't Know Why They Talk Like They Are Something Xd You Destroy Them in One Vs One Any Time xD Erecho Best Dragon Sin And if You Think Some Things Else You Are Delusional Plus Your Sister Is Erechos Gf In Real Life ^^

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Flash you know you can still talk here but havent egsg to talk to me in EPW ? Areshi too he have here big mouth but tell me why no 1 can Beat me from you guys in 1vs1 ? Areshi come with Pic after 3 years and still talking and think real he can make 1 point bye me i call His member from hios fact and wait on hsi afk spot but he cant 1vs1 and find excuse and you Flash ... talk More :)  your turn are comming too your skill are in talking mine skill are in gameplay coem then say place Time and Day when you want to kiss the floor :) but i know you serahc again excuse ... Areshi style

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
try winning vs players like leizo bewitch Hidan vermillion Radikala Espio Savi Skazy Woda Teru and many more good 1v1ers that used to be good  before def gears existed become playoffs champion in dragon gears vs r8s then call yourself best dragon sin lol
i won vs Hidan Vermilion??? HAHAHAH bro he is squishy i beta his sin 7-2 and BeWitch are easier then him he have only dmg but 0 DEF i beat her too  other player dont tyr vs me

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
I Am Joking You Are Best Dragon sin Lol :S No One Can Beat You Xd These Players Only Can Bark On Forum But When you Call Them For 1v1 They Fear :$ I Don't Know Why They Talk Like They Are Something Xd You Destroy Them in One Vs One Any Time xD Erecho Best Dragon Sin And if You Think Some Things Else You Are Delusional Plus Your Sister Is Erechos Gf In Real Life ^^
come bro say place or PM ME in game and Try vs me 
dude you are squishy who are you talking to em coem fail sin are you on ? 

infernchidhu

Edit: before some cry baby GM deletes my post lmao

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
come i tyr sv you anytime you think your are good you guys are mad because mad why no 1 PM ME from you guys for 1vs1 ??