Epic Perfect World

Idol - Epic Perfect World | Best Dragon Sin vs Strongest Artifex Sin

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
You should stop being so cocky tbh , everybody knows you are a joker , idek what you trying to prove with your videos tbh , if you know you can beat Areashi and zFlashx , then go do it , record it and upload it . If you just stay on forums and bark , won't help you with anything , means you are too scared to get fagged by them
^^^^^^

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
hey guy ur bad 
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
You should stop being so cocky tbh , everybody knows you are a joker , idek what you trying to prove with your videos tbh , if you know you can beat Areashi and zFlashx , then go do it , record it and upload it . If you just stay on forums and bark , won't help you with anything , means you are too scared to get fagged by them
dude Areshi scare i was on my Friends acc and kill him many times because he havent egsss for 1vs1 

come tell me time and all Areshi we want to see who run here 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
hey guy ur bad
hey guy ... why you run today from my Challenge ? rofl ...

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
all sins are trash tbh
but bro where is there big Mouth in game when i as today 4 Hour for bet game and no 1 PM ME ? they are good to talking but in real 1vs1 hey kiss the floor come bro talk with Areshi and tell him time for Tommorow but you know him good he cant make 1vs1 Zeus see that when i floor him 4-0 in 1vs1 and still he talking here 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
I beat u lmao
in Duel ... Because no 1 win in 1vs1 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
in Duel ... Because no 1 win in 1vs1
Nah i beat u in 1v1 too before lol ^^

Offline Areashi

• Banned
dude Areshi scare i was on my Friends acc and kill him many times because he havent egsss for 1vs1

come tell me time and all Areshi we want to see who run here
Expected broken English reply from Germanistan. You do not seem to understand the concept of better gear do you? If you think from what you've shown in your videos (maybe you're the next Elysian in 1v1s outside of your videos, maybe, just maybe) is equal to old era players...well, you're absolutely horrible compared to old era sins. People who have achieved something in this game have been able to call themselves good sins and have be given recognition (in one form or another). You, have not. I'm not talking about having 2-3 of your irl friends saying you're the best, I'm talking about server, or even multi-server recognition. You're worse than the BRs on HLTV.org and your reading comprehension is even worse than theirs, gtfo with your 4:3 res MMO videos.

but bro where is there big Mouth in game when i as today 4 Hour for bet game and no 1 PM ME ? they are good to talking but in real 1vs1 hey kiss the floor come bro talk with Areshi and tell him time for Tommorow but you know him good he cant make 1vs1 Zeus see that when i floor him 4-0 in 1vs1 and still he talking here
I play other games

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
no 1 Cares .... XD isnt intresst em whta you guys think ybout me Give me Time and Place for 1vs1 dont serahc again excuse ... 

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
Expected broken English reply from Germanistan. You do not seem to understand the concept of better gear do you? If you think from what you've shown in your videos (maybe you're the next Elysian in 1v1s outside of your videos, maybe, just maybe) is equal to old era players...well, you're absolutely horrible compared to old era sins. People who have achieved something in this game have been able to call themselves good sins and have be given recognition (in one form or another). You, have not. I'm not talking about having 2-3 of your irl friends saying you're the best, I'm talking about server, or even multi-server recognition. You're worse than the BRs on HLTV.org and your reading comprehension is even worse than theirs, gtfo with your 4:3 res MMO videos.
I play other games

well said by mark policepolice
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
I play other games

you em 2-3 ? dream more when you beta me 2-3 i delete this game or when any 1 from you guys can beat me in 1vs1 ... your Guys are only good in talking to me in forum no more ...

Offline Areashi

• Banned
you em 2-3 ? dream more when you beta me 2-3 i delete this game or when any 1 from you guys can beat me in 1vs1 ... your Guys are only good in talking to me in forum no more ...
Nobody needs to prove themselves against a bot, especially not tier 1 players who've won more 1v1 events than times you've logged onto this server. If you wanna challenge them, challenge them by improving your gameplay and get acknowledged by them instead. There is a reason why being considered a ''good player'' or even a ''pro'' in any game not only requires skill but also dedication to proving that. E.g. Many people have better aim than many of the top pros in CS, yet in actual games they're clueless. So what do they need to do? Continue to get better till they can finally challenge them. Now GTFO 3rd worlder. You're clueless af and need to quit this game as soon as possible.