Epic Perfect World

Imbalanced PvP

I'll never not think sins are OP due to every skill they have at their disposal, but overall this server seems a lot more balanced than any other I've played including pwi
Arduous

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
well f*** here i spent 10 minutes typing a long step by step guide to help people learn pvp facts, and now i press f5 instead of 5 and its all gone...  -.-

oh well, i'll put it up later, but i dont want to type it now, that was alot of work for nothing....  :/

Sorry guys  :/
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline potsmoker89

• No one Takes my Cookies
Well i saw bm145 with nirvy beating up 150 r8 and yes some dmg isnt normal and yes against archer magik marrow is good cuz they use those 2 skillz with metal dmg afetr they stunned ya:P And lv145 bm can hudge pvp it depends who is playng it

Offline Morridune

ok 145 v  150 in pw there is damage bonuses and nerf btwn players of diff lvl's thats the default idr for certain if they kept it or took it out but if so then there is 1st reason for the elevated damage 2nd the sin may actually of known how to play the class in pvp rarther than use the pve method of spark+aps macro if so you'd be looking at a fairly big difference in their atck lvl vs ur deff lvl lastly gear, yes its alot more balanced here than other versions but its still makes a diff im not sayin its the be all and end all im a sage BM in 145 nirvy and not yet 150 and i do ok in pvp wont say im the best but do alright that said i still wouldnt mind a full set of dragon or r8r, my guesse the sin knew what he was doing if he didnt spark he was using the full set of pk skills his class has and so many forget about still a BM's not w/o means to fight back just practice more mate lern how to kite a sin in "OP" mode then kill wen it wares off ;D

Offline Pandar

• Nom.
  • I haven't finished doing nothing from yesterday.
I don't recall ever stumbling upon a game/server where no one says anything about another class being OP.
I'll never not think sins are OP due to every skill they have at their disposal, but overall this server seems a lot more balanced than any other I've played including pwi

sins are op because pwi made their base skills so much stronger than any other class... people think that the issue with sins are the fact that they can stealth when in reality the real underline problem with them is their ability to have a celestial spark at any giving time with their crazy amount of chi skills. no other class comes even close to having this and thus my friend the reason sins are op....

that said we're gonna have a flock of sins come into this post with their trade mark comback of:
LALLALALALALLALA NOT OP LALALALLALALALALALALA

Offline Wolfo

• Free Thinkers are dangerous.
  • Characters: Wolfo
  • Faction: Virtue
Sins are not that "op", thing is, its easyer to play a sin, its all pretty simple, lock, anti stun and auto atk =dead. The skill needed to play a bm, a wizz, mystic, veno can't be compared to the skill needed to play a sin. but right now i do think BM's are abit op, if one get R8 + mag ornaments + magical sutra, its IMPOSSIBLE to kill without a spark, and even with one u'll have difficulty. + we all know that a bm wouldn't let a mage spark without being stunned...

Offline KichikuouRance

• http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Rance
seekers too wik, need to be boosted plis

I'm always erect.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
seekers too wik, need to be boosted plis

sir do me a favor... get in mah bed right nao  :P

Offline Daganoth

Sins R8 is op its hard to beat 5 base aps sin >.> you should remove the 0.1 int from sins set

Offline necroangel

1: There will always be down falls and up sides to each class.

2:Sins are not OP GMs are duh.

3: There will always be QQ on one ishu or another.

4: Calm your tits and play the (game) If you cant stand the heat  get out the kitchen.

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
1: There will always be down falls and up sides to each class.

2:Sins are not OP GMs are duh.

3: There will always be QQ on one ishu or another.

4: Calm your tits and play the (game) If you cant stand the heat  get out the kitchen.

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

I'm not in the kitchen though : / i play from my room but since you're there mind making me a sandwich? please and thank you <3

Offline necroangel

I'm not in the kitchen though : / i play from my room but since you're there mind making me a sandwich? please and thank you <3

took u that long to come up with a comment that over used o boy -waits for your momma joke-

Offline KichikuouRance

• http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Rance

took u that long to come up with a comment that over used o boy -waits for your momma joke-

your momma huehueheuhueuheuhehue

I'm always erect.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
Nothing is perfect.
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN