Epic Perfect World

Black Flag | Cynix PW

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
How do you know about PK, you're a blue namer
lol i havent been bluenamed since 2 years or so.... watch the video again and then tell me where you see skill in his sin and archer gameplay....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
lol i havent been bluenamed since 2 years or so.... watch the video again and then tell me where you see skill in his sin and archer gameplay....

Oh, you play EA and Sin now?
This is news.

Pretty sure he'd easy you in a 1v1 on any of his characters.

By the way, if you watch the video I posted, the PK isn't even serious. 

OmegaRa

Safe zone dweller, blue namer, same difference

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
Oh, you play EA and Sin now?
This is news.

Pretty sure he'd easy you in a 1v1 on any of his characters.

By the way, if you watch the video I posted, the PK isn't even serious.
yes i got an archer and a sin and no he wont easy me.... and a 1v1 doesnt most likely show who has more skill... i see his gameplay and i see my gameplay and i can tell you mine is better.... sorry

OmegaRa

yes i got an archer and a sin and no he wont easy me.... and a 1v1 doesnt most likely show who has more skill... i see his gameplay and i see my gameplay and i can tell you mine is better.... sorry
You should 1v1 anyone see what happens

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
best barb + sin + ea? damn
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Areashi

• Banned
when you beta me in 1vs1 i close with EPW because you are squishy
HAHAHAHAHA where is your big Mouth In game ? xDD you pissed in your Hoe when you see me xD
my son you will i fck your Mom again ? XDDD hahaha ALL LOUGH TO YOU when they see when you talk in forum and still kiss the floor InGame vs my student and me
If you play on this server for the next 10 years (assuming it will still be live), you will never even come close to what I've achieved in the time I played.
I've beaten players 3 years ago who are 10 years above you in terms of skill. I don't know if you're trying to be retarded on purpose or if it just comes naturally to you. Not even BRs/Polaks on HLTV have this level of stupidity that you display on these forums (and that's saying a lot seeing as how HLTV is known for having smart people who act retarded and also newfags who try to sound retarded).
tl;dr: you will never be like me, so stop trying.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
best barb + sin + ea? damn
i didnt say best sin or ea... but quite decent on both... and now i am out cause i dont want more drama in cynix thread

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
:normal-20:

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
If you play on this server for the next 10 years (assuming it will still be live), you will never even come close to what I've achieved in the time I played.
I've beaten players 3 years ago who are 10 years above you in terms of skill. I don't know if you're trying to be retarded on purpose or if it just comes naturally to you. Not even BRs/Polaks on HLTV have this level of stupidity that you display on these forums (and that's saying a lot seeing as how HLTV is known for having smart people who act retarded and also newfags who try to sound retarded).
tl;dr: you will never be like me, so stop trying.
bro you are still Fail sin you cant ebat no 1 in 1vs1 and still talking sh1t you havent friends in thsi game all hate you and think you are easy but is real you can tlak here only but still scare me in game where is your big mouth ingame Freak nerd are you mad because i fck your Mom inside ?  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: come on say place say bet say Time squishy sin and let em floor you again 
you can playing this game 10 years or more but still you cant beat no 1 in 1vs1 
i see you 1 time in pvp and still you lost vs all Player vs 145 gear sin vs dragon sin vs r8 sins where is your skill ? 
where is your gameplay where was your big mouth in game when i floor you 20 times ? 

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

• : D
Linny: we attk wrong ppl
yah man you attacked my ppl..
but hey nice video black lmao
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Kia

Best black dood = best videos

Offline harpoonist☆

• Man the harpoons!
  • Characters: harpoonist, FreedWilly
  • Faction: WhaleDestroyers
Wiz gameplay is kinda okay... but u seriously suck on sin and archer.... but at least you dont script!
It's called taking a break and coming back, being rusty, you pve mongoloid.