Epic Perfect World

Get rid of Xtremetop100 for good.

lulu

site's refusing votes from going through again, it works right until you click confirm on their site. Then you get greeted with this which stops the vote from being counted.
Code: [Select]
We apologize. xtremetop100.com is experiencing technical difficulties, please try back later.It doesn't matter when you attempt to vote, or from what device you try to vote (be it Android, Windows, etc.) It always gets this result to populate.

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
.                                                                                                     

Angelica

It does that when you don't do the human verification before clicking confirm. I just tried it and it worked for me.

Offline Belkas

It does that when you don't do the human verification before clicking confirm. I just tried it and it worked for me.
I was getting this regularly even after waiting for the page to fully load and doing the human verification.

Lulu - have you tried refreshing once you receive the error message? This works for me when I get the same message.

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
+1                                                 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
The site's importance is far too big so Aga wont remove it
He stated in a different thread already
Just use ur phone to vote if u cant on pc

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Seby, she already said she's tried different devices

@OP, I get that a lot too and I always vote correctly. But I just refresh that page, and it seems to go through fine. Best of luck ^^

Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
Works fine for me on pc or using by phone, never had it..

Offline Hagal

• Moderated
  • Characters: Hagal
  • Faction: Tyrants
Works fine for me on pc or using by phone, never had it..
same here use phone if cant vote on pv

Offline Areashi

• Banned
You're talking as if the whole server is based on a 2 gold which you won't get every 6 hours.