Epic Perfect World

PV and GV

Offline Magellan_

• Forever Alone
  • Faction: Ruthless
i just noticed that I rarely see some ppl do PV or GV for lvling. If theres some, that probably an alt. I remember back then when we can do PV with four peoplr or do full GV with full squad without having a hard time finding people to run these instances. And since some new created class are 90% an alts this also means that the 10% are just the new players of EPW. The server is getting boring as time goes by and some people thatvi know quit the game and play other server or play other game.

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Well you may not SEE people doing Pv because more than likely they're solo'ing it...like all classes can. I've always solo'd mine. As for GV, yea, it used to be way more popular like 2yrs ago but now people only do it for BH, and that's even super rare =/

Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline Magellan_

• Forever Alone
Well you may not SEE people doing Pv because more than likely they're solo'ing it...like all classes can. I've always solo'd mine. As for GV, yea, it used to be way more popular like 2yrs ago but now people only do it for BH, and that's even super rare =/

True, and also some people are super lazy and just buy Sls

Offline Vannacutt

• I am a timebomb A ticking ticking ticking timebomb
  • Characters: Vannacutt/Ludzik
  • Faction: OnlyOne
i just noticed that I rarely see some ppl do PV or GV for lvling. If theres some, that probably an alt. I remember back then when we can do PV with four peoplr or do full GV with full squad without having a hard time finding people to run these instances. And since some new created class are 90% an alts this also means that the 10% are just the new players of EPW. The server is getting boring as time goes by and some people thatvi know quit the game and play other server or play other game.
True it's so bored.. maybe just need increase reward from GV/Delta? I remember old times when use just 1 tele and get full squad. Nice and funny quest, need to talk for 1 and half hour its rly fun. Also ill trying to lvl help with PV cause just bored. Think about revard cause this server its only pk now and also pk its pretty bored too :P i want more instances for farm killing stronger mobs + more. :)

Offline durin

Yeah GV went downhill as the all PVE on this server did...

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
same goes for EU and AEU btw... instances are kinda dead on this server sadly... WTB revamp pls Agatio :normal-46:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
same goes for EU and AEU btw... instances are kinda dead on this server sadly... WTB revamp pls Agatio :normal-46:
this game comes with 0 skill when it comes to raids boss instances etc if u want a pve move to other game ....

Offline Lemonade

I remember 3 years ago all my 150 char are from PV leveling. Except my PSY now, its rarely nowadays with 3-4 ppl on PV since it can solo it . 

Offline Magellan_

• Forever Alone
this game comes with 0 skill when it comes to raids boss instances etc if u want a pve move to other game ....
this game is more on 1v1 or mass pk base now, unlike before even if all instances needs 0 skills, we still do it and had fun at the same time.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
this game is more on 1v1 or mass pk base now, unlike before even if all instances needs 0 skills, we still do it and had fun at the same time.
the fun of this game was 6 years ago before when it was only tt gear 

Angelica

I miss GV to be honest, it used to be way more popular and easier for support classes that can't just take whole PV alone. However it was very time consuming and I suppose most players don't bother with it because PV is faster and if you aren't a seeker, cleric or mage it takes the same effort. It'd be cool if there were greater rewards and maybe it'd come alive again  :(

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
As someone said, this server is mostly PVP now, but there's still those of us that play PVE only. They probably grab a few friends or something, you don't really know. For me, I always solo them, and I've never done a BH on this server, or even been in a squad.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I missed doing GV.  Yes, it was time consuming, but with the right people, it was the best freaking time.

I understand that things need to change, and the direction of EPW has changed quite a bit from when I was actively playing.  :(

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
I miss GV to be honest, it used to be way more popular and easier for support classes that can't just take whole PV alone. However it was very time consuming and I suppose most players don't bother with it because PV is faster and if you aren't a seeker, cleric or mage it takes the same effort. It'd be cool if there were greater rewards and maybe it'd come alive again  :(
^         
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I still run people through PV with my PV seeker lmao. As for GV, the last time I did that was in a faction called Starcall  :monkey-44:
I sorta miss GV lmfao