Epic Perfect World

Salt

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
and u deal how much dmg to ppl with magic attack? 2k? 3k?
You assume that I build to deal damage? No, I harass people and they get pissed off. That is the point of this. Why would I use Magic attacks anyway when I only have 74 Mag?
When I want to deal damage, refer to the picture in my signature for a GM Damage Event that I won.

This was not a crit.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
You assume that I build to deal damage? No, I harass people and they get pissed off. That is the point of this. Why would I use Magic attacks anyway when I only have 74 Mag?
cause your class is a magic DD.... like i said in my first post... you got no clue bout this game at all
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Areashi

• Banned
and u deal how much dmg to ppl with magic attack? 2k? 3k?
lol it's like this guy's talking to himself

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
cause your class is a magic DD.... like i said in my first post... you got no clue bout this game at all
There is more than one way to play the class. I'm not playing as a damage dealer, I'm playing as a tank. Just because the class is meant for one thing doesn't mean that it can't do others. Have you ever played any other MMO?
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

OmegaRa

There is more than one way to play the class. I'm not playing as a damage dealer, I'm playing as a tank. Just because the class is meant for one thing doesn't mean that it can't do others. Have you ever played any other MMO?
You are #1

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
I lubbs Pelnars veno balls.. :P

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤