Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
and your mouth with chinese d... :) I know what you did to ally them  :normal-1:
we allied pinoys you unevolved not chinese and chinese are better fighters than tyrants ( loser of dt 3-0 )

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
we allied pinoys you unevolved not chinese and chinese are better fighters than tyrants ( loser of dt 3-0 )

so why you count only the dts after arti merged into oc ? and not the ones before rofl....still think you won?:D 

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian

so why you count only the dts after arti merged into oc ? and not the ones before rofl....still think you won?:D
OC attended 3 DTs, all 3 of them we won, your guild is loser even with auternum cant win  + angeldawn backstabbing get out of here bottom tier why do i even bless you to reply to you i bet u feel important now 

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
u think I have watched this? Idk who are u allied with. I guess you think u got a lot of attention from others but they are only surprised with your crudeness.
Well, spending my keyboard on you is pointless  :normal-36:
.                                                                                                     

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
bitter losers they can't win PvP lmao
i feel like i'm dead

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
u think I have watched this? Idk who are u allied with.
why say this then 
and your mouth with chinese d... :) I know what you did to ally them  :normal-1:

tyrants brainwashed you too? lol

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

She never had a brain to begin with.

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
u think I have watched this? Idk who are u allied with. I guess you think u got a lot of attention from others but they are only surprised with your crudeness.
Well, spending my keyboard on you is pointless  :normal-36:

She had nothing to do with this, and yet this living carcinogen waltz on this thread and gives her input. These kids, I swear. Tyrants want attention so bad, and got upset because they couldn't scriptlag us out, but ok, keep doing you, hun. We need people to laugh at.  :pig-8:
Last Edit: Feb 16, 2016, 05:07 am by ₤ίɭ₮

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
She never had a brain to begin with.
Look at your leader  :normal-1:

It doesn't matter if Im in Warning or Tyrants. Its obvious I would never join OC. Wouldn't like to become Rev lvl of personal culture. So watch out bro ^^
.                                                                                                     

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker

No brainwashing on our side I think its only you guys who try that hard hahaha

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
Well nothing has changed. Reason why i left GG (except Rev trashtalking a lot of his own guild members) was the fact that we were sitting whole day in sz and when ppl wanted to go TW vs Arti - Rev said WE WONT!!! So we didnt...

Idk what you got Rev, u suck good or what, but I see some things never change. Have fun in sz till you get ur beloved ally.
.                                                                                                     

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
Well nothing has changed. Reason why i left GG (except Rev trashtalking a lot of his own guild members) was the fact that we were sitting whole day in sz and when ppl wanted to go TW vs Arti - Rev said WE WONT!!! So we didnt...

Idk what you got Rev, u suck good or what, but I see some things never change. Have fun in sz till you get ur beloved ally.
Are you still upset you got kicked long ago for being annoying as *** in guildchat you creature roflmfao theres always somewhere you cheerlead, tyrants now sadly it look disgust no tits or ass +3-0

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
Are you still upset you got kicked long ago for being annoying as *** in guildchat you creature roflmfao theres always somewhere you cheerlead, tyrants now sadly it look disgust no tits or ass +3-0
I got kicked? Lol... I left after u didnt want to go tw vs arti and u were beggin like a dog for 3 days to come back. Ur fckin nothing
.                                                                                                     

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
I got kicked? Lol... I left after u didnt want to go tw vs arti and u were beggin like a dog for 3 days to come back. Ur fckin nothing
I think everyone from oc knows that you got kicked for ur weabo behaviour lol, you were even talked to about coming back you cheerleader, dont talk to me as if u have reputation to you bluewaffle