Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=32534.0

FULL VIDEO NEXT TIME PLS :)) :))

but yea nice pk keep it up :)
Don't bring your drama on this thread.

MORD

Don't bring your drama on this thread.
its no drama QQ its the truth or is this the full vid ? 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
pretty good for having no ep in squad, your squad lead needs to position better tho 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
its no drama QQ its the truth or is this the full vid ?
I could post a full video of our pk last tuesday after TW, the one where you went sz after wiping us once after TW in a 20vs nearly 50 fight and PK kept going with other guilds who know better than to outnumber. But then again, a guild that says 'who cares about gameplay it's about winning' isn't really worth my time, continue your drama, with your friends, in your threads; you're just making the rest of your guild mates comments look fake.

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
  • Characters: NarutoKyuubi
  • Faction: Artifex

Just shut ur big keyboard, drama and look at some facts. You can't win us when we are same numbers (check my video if you believe otherwise) and yet you still can't wipe us complitely when you got x2 our numbers, we ended up kiting and sz because most of us needed to go. You should feel shame to even post these videos but I guess your low level can't see that clearly. Also, get off this thread, you are more annoying than a fly. And just like Bruno said, you make ur other guildies look more fake than they already do.

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
Great Video (: Looks like really fun pk ^^ Awesome music too :D
thank you  :)

Awesome video! Nice gameplay and music choice. Too bad I've died too much :P Thanks for the PK
thanks  ^-^

the full pk was an hour long or so,you're free to post whatever lenght video you can but don't demand me what to do,pk was fun,that's all that matters

pretty good for having no ep in squad, your squad lead needs to position better tho
thank you,and that will be worked on since that pt leader isn't exactly experienced  :-X

MORD

Just shut ur big keyboard, drama and look at some facts. You can't win us when we are same numbers (check my video if you believe otherwise) and yet you still can't wipe us complitely when you got x2 our numbers, we ended up kiting and sz because most of us needed to go. You should feel shame to even post these videos but I guess your low level can't see that clearly. Also, get off this thread, you are more annoying than a fly. And just like Bruno said, you make ur other guildies look more fake than they already do.
Why dont u got numbers ?

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Really good cc, nice dude. 

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Good gameplay dude, music top too.

MORD

I could post a full video of our pk last tuesday after TW, the one where you went sz after wiping us once after TW in a 20vs nearly 50 fight and PK kept going with other guilds who know better than to outnumber. But then again, a guild that says 'who cares about gameplay it's about winning' isn't really worth my time, continue your drama, with your friends, in your threads; you're just making the rest of your guild mates comments look fake.
LOLOLOLOL 60 btw qq 3vids of ruthless at the same day wiped qq shame ps if its not worth your time why posting replies on my topic lelo
Last Edit: Feb 14, 2016, 09:54 pm by MORD

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I think he's trying to communicate guys be nice to the less fortunate 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
I've been nice since beginingless time

MORD

I think he's trying to communicate guys be nice to the less fortunate
We are nice lol just a little discussion ;)

Offline eXciTed

• Characters: Wizard
 8) very very nice 😉
#eXcited