Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World Seeker PvP

Offline ♥Insanitarius♥

• AnUnknownGod
  • An unknown god is still a god.
  • Characters: Insanitarius/Diligence/ETZIO
Mediocre gameplay, can't stunlock, metal combo spamming, def gear reliant (which is why you covered up your bar), far from being called good even :normal-1:
Totally agreed to what Vermi said.
All you do is spam metal combo and camp def gears ..... its not even fun seeing seekers spamming metal combo and killing with a lucky gof crit 
Insanitarius

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
Totally agreed to what Vermi said.
All you do is spam metal combo and camp def gears ..... its not even fun seeing seekers spamming metal combo and killing with a lucky gof crit

I agree anyone can do it... These ppl consider this seeker the best on server... lmfao  If thats the only thing it takes to be best seeker on server I`m going back dph and spamming metal combo till lucky crit then trash talking ppl ... Then ill camp Def for 5 minute till opponent wasted genie and can`t use HEart of Steel :)) :)) :))

Luiz

ROFT No skill only metal combo  :-\

Offline DEUSEEKER

• Critão
  • Critão tem que ter critão...
  • Characters: DEUS
I play with seeker for 5 years, yes after all this time is boring, my force is metal, but i use APS too lmao, and as i say before Heart of steel is there for u spamming like a retard, 30 sec cd of combo----30 sec cd of heart of steel, so who die for metal is what ? At least idiot ( idiotism LoooL)

Idk if u use, who was 1v1 with u was DEUS on my account , not me .
Loading is Nab, sk lgbt
Last Edit: Mar 01, 2016, 10:48 pm by DEUSEEKER

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Last time I 1v1'ed GINJO, he got locked for 30 secs-1 minute and died, after trying for what 5-10 times to succesfully land a zerk crit metal combo, you guys say that your "power" is metal, I rather see it as your lack of skill tbh, since you can't even time a 4 second stun and a 3 second stun together, I won't even try to get into locking with pets, that's too advanced for you same story goes for you, I wouldn't talk when all you do is metal combo, if you want to 1v1, I'm more than willing to do it :)
U talk as if u beat me, u really like to count 1 round neh ? What about the 3x0 in the front of entire server ? uheuhaeuhae funny, the ´´luck`` beats u ....

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran

I agree anyone can do it... These ppl consider this seeker the best on server... lmfao  If thats the only thing it takes to be best seeker on server I`m going back dph and spamming metal combo till lucky crit then trash talking ppl ... Then ill camp Def for 5 minute till opponent wasted genie and can`t use HEart of Steel :)) :)) :))
GG i want to see u try that, for who's afraid to face deus LMAO. U play for 4 years so how u are so bad ? UHEAHUE

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
U talk as if u beat me, u really like to count 1 round neh ? What about the 3x0 in the front of entire server ? uheuhaeuhae funny, the ´´luck`` beats u ....
You never 3-0 me ever in your life, and you know that :), all your wins were there because of zerk crits, you never won by any other means, my "luck" is constant APS damage, and stunlocking, you can come 1v1 me anytime and see the results :D

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
You never 3-0 me ever in your life, and you know that :), all your wins were there because of zerk crits, you never won by any other means, my "luck" is constant APS damage, and stunlocking, you can come 1v1 me anytime and see the results :D
No ? uheauheauhae is funny when u lose u shut up, but ggg I'm logging

Offline Manu

• ★Nin Nin★
  • Characters: SelfishFreak
all your wins were there because of zerk crits, you never won by any other means, my "luck" is constant APS damage, and stunlocking
stunlock and in general aps seeker need more skill than gof crit.

just wanted to say that.u can keep continue ur argument peeps.dont mind me.

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
GG i want to see u try that, for who's afraid to face deus LMAO. U play for 4 years so how u are so bad ? UHEAHUE

Deus offered 1v1 at Dreaming Cloud earlier... I came and he wasn`t there... You can pm IBakuI he was in pt with me... Also, Deus tried to kill me with another seeker and wiz ... The max dmg i took from him was 12k out of hit metal combo because he didn`t get gof... Which comes back to our original arguement... No gof = No kill