Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World Seeker PvP

Offline Extra

• Head in the clouds
Seekers are definitely a class shunned in any mass pk squads because they rarely contribute to the offensive besides using a few combo skills. I enjoyed watching your video though. I like your song choices to some extent. You might want to practice a bit more with your video editing skills so you can get those effects to line perfectly well with your game-play. Other than that, good vid ;).

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Best seeker epw

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
You in cave.
fight me sugar trump nipples.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Best seeker on EPW without a doubt!

Thank you for not being an APS sellout!!  :normal-50: :normal-50: :normal-50:

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
fight me sugar trump nipples.
I shall name my toon sugar trump nipples for you and win.

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
Best seeker on EPW without a doubt!

Thank you for not being an APS sellout!!  :normal-50: :normal-50: :normal-50:

ROLF Says the aps barb

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克

I can`t say you 2 are bad... But you 2 most of donated so much for the gear you have... Like Verm said earlier you spam metal combo and def camp  till Gof+crit... I 1v1ed Ginjo and it took 45 min before he/she got lucky gof hit and I died... Any new seeker can get Sacrificial slash and do metal combo and 1 shot then call everybody else bad. Last time I 1v1ed you DEUS I won ... Does that make me better then you and you are the 1 stuck on my ~foot sole~
U have heard speak of Trials ? LMAO i donated only once for change gender lol, dont be mad, u need accept ur destiny embrace metal or die with aps :)

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
U have heard speak of Trials ? LMAO i donated only once for change gender lol, dont be mad, u need accept ur destiny embrace metal or die with aps :)

Sure your a 1 trick poney... No skill nor good... But that 1 trick doesn`t work on everyone. I played DPH seeker for 4 years... Trust me it gets boring after spamming same shit all the time

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran

Sure your a 1 trick poney... No skill nor good... But that 1 trick doesn`t work on everyone. I played DPH seeker for 4 years... Trust me it gets boring after spamming same shit all the time
I play with seeker for 5 years, yes after all this time is boring, my force is metal, but i use APS too lmao, and as i say before Heart of steel is there for u spamming like a retard, 30 sec cd of combo----30 sec cd of heart of steel, so who die for metal is what ? At least idiot ( idiotism LoooL)

Idk if u use, who was 1v1 with u was DEUS on my account , not me .

scatterer3

Entertaining video, cool job

Offline kin

one of the more nicer vids i seen last few weeks just wanted to say two things, dosent the transposition abuse rule 8.4 xD and genesis was launched 3/2/2011 one more day till ur 5 year anniversary  :P besides that pan gu would be impressed 

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
one of the more nicer vids i seen last few weeks just wanted to say two things, dosent the transposition abuse rule 8.4 xD and genesis was launched 3/2/2011 one more day till ur 5 year anniversary  :P besides that pan gu would be impressed
I've been doing this a long time lmao, or they remove or ban me or ignore ( my favorite choice ), so 4 years and a few months almost there lol

Offline DEUSEEKER

• Critão
  • Critão tem que ter critão...
  • Characters: DEUS

I can`t say you 2 are bad... But you 2 most of donated so much for the gear you have... Like Verm said earlier you spam metal combo and def camp  till Gof+crit... I 1v1ed Ginjo and it took 45 min before he/she got lucky gof hit and I died... Any new seeker can get Sacrificial slash and do metal combo and 1 shot then call everybody else bad. Last time I 1v1ed you DEUS I won ... Does that make me better then you and you are the 1 stuck on my ~foot sole~
I do not remember losing to you, but if you want we will I record and the answer will be given.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Vermilion is bad, Fear is bad, all of you are bad, when you learn to play seeker without complaining of the skill that was made to give me use pm, we won vermilion without full gear, agr think, will be much easier hahaha.
Last time I 1v1'ed GINJO, he got locked for 30 secs-1 minute and died, after trying for what 5-10 times to succesfully land a zerk crit metal combo, you guys say that your "power" is metal, I rather see it as your lack of skill tbh, since you can't even time a 4 second stun and a 3 second stun together, I won't even try to get into locking with pets, that's too advanced for you same story goes for you, I wouldn't talk when all you do is metal combo, if you want to 1v1, I'm more than willing to do it :)

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.