Epic Perfect World

Burdette EA Gameplay

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
Gameplay ok. Nice estonian flag as skillbar cover. Also I do not see the fights at allies where you got 50-2'd with your dogs cheering you. Overall different than the rest. That is what matters anyways.
Last Edit: Feb 13, 2016, 03:21 am by Krish

Offline Monti

• Old Player
ha ha shitter ea

Offline Lara

• >//<
Sux video, should rename thread to Dog EA Gameplay

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
one of best eas man, nice fights and damn that occult ice and still won
hehe best music ; ))

Offline UgandaBoi

script + charm countdown taking half of the screen what the *** LMFAO

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Completely unbiased opinion?

You're a completely automated player.

• Maximum channeling in the game (due gear)
  • Doesn't even click but 3~4 skills on entire skill bar frequently (due to macros)
  • Completely script-based gameplay (due to autoswap)

I don't know why anyone in the community that plays this way gets the amount of praise that they do, however that's not the point. The keys to success here are as follows :

• A lot of money
  • Ridiculous gear
  • Cognitive ability to press a macro and allow the game to do everything for them

The entire idea that someone can be this automated is mind-boggling- However, this is Perfect World as a game now and I can't blame you personally for using the games mechanics to your own advantage. I'm sure if we saw Swanes point of view from this video though, it would show a completely different style of gameplay; i.e. having to actually click more than 3 skills on his entire skillbar (unless I'm mistaken and he is using the same mechanics that you are in order to be successful).

If anything, I think this video should be a testament to how far away we've strayed from the "Good old days" where the player actually had to attempt to play the game instead of sitting back, sipping their coffee and allowing their toon to do all the work for them.

If Agatio wants to remove the issues that scripting brings to the sever (which at the moment I'm not sure he even cares to) .. He'll need to do the following

• Disable swap-from-bag; therefore rendering programs that use packets to transfer armor from the inventory to the player obsolete.
  • Remove / Nerf the OHT belt; although not a major issue considering the rarity, it's common sense that in the hands of someone such as Burdette, or anyone else who possesses the amount of channeling/attack bonus that he does, it would be a broken item and heavily abusable with scripts.
  • Restrict Dragon Rings; this is a no brainer. Aside from the unfortunate fact that "certain players" have acquired rings that have 4 attk/def would lose these.. they are single handedly one of the reasons that some classes are "broken" defensively. Venomancers; Mystics; Sins, and MG are prime examples with their ability to swap instantly from full defense to offensive in 0.5 seconds.

Aside from these three aspects; the rest of the "scripting issues" could be easily fixed by adding certain requirements to the gears, such as the Dragon Cape having a 750 vitality requirement added to it.

We've fallen so far. There's little hope left to save this dying game from it's extinction that scripting has aided in heavily, and I think that as a community we need to deal with this problem head-first and conquer it, even if it means making certain esteemed members of the community upset.

Also, I do not mean to offend you if you see it that way, I'm only stating some very-obvious facts about your way of playing this game, and how the game currently is right now due to the rise of automated scripting.

Last Edit: Feb 13, 2016, 04:41 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I'm sure if we saw Swanes point of view from this video though, it would show a completely different style of gameplay; i.e. having to actually click more than 3 skills on his entire skillbar (unless I'm mistaken and he is using the same mechanics that you are in order to be successful).

ROFL wtf no, even if I got something to do that for me my skills would interrupt because of my 500-700 ping

anyway it don't matter, ea is underpowered in x1 against most classes if you don't have end game gear

Offline 3

• Old Player
Completely unbiased opinion?

You're a completely automated player.

• Maximum channeling in the game (due gear)
  • Doesn't even click but 3~4 skills on entire skill bar frequently (due to macros)
  • Completely script-based gameplay (due to autoswap)

I don't know why anyone in the community that plays this way gets the amount of praise that they do, however that's not the point. The keys to success here are as follows :

• A lot of money
  • Ridiculous gear
  • Cognitive ability to press a macro and allow the game to do everything for them

The entire idea that someone can be this automated is mind-boggling- However, this is Perfect World as a game now and I can't blame you personally for using the games mechanics to your own advantage. I'm sure if we saw Swanes point of view from this video though, it would show a completely different style of gameplay; i.e. having to actually click more than 3 skills on his entire skillbar (unless I'm mistaken and he is using the same mechanics that you are in order to be successful).

If anything, I think this video should be a testament to how far away we've strayed from the "Good old days" where the player actually had to attempt to play the game instead of sitting back, sipping their coffee and allowing their toon to do all the work for them.

If Agatio wants to remove the issues that scripting brings to the sever (which at the moment I'm not sure he even cares to) .. He'll need to do the following

• Disable swap-from-bag; therefore rendering programs that use packets to transfer armor from the inventory to the player obsolete.
  • Remove / Nerf the OHT belt; although not a major issue considering the rarity, it's common sense that in the hands of someone such as Burdette, or anyone else who possesses the amount of channeling/attack bonus that he does, it would be a broken item and heavily abusable with scripts.
  • Restrict Dragon Rings; this is a no brainer. Aside from the unfortunate fact that "certain players" have acquired rings that have 4 attk/def would lose these.. they are single handedly one of the reasons that some classes are "broken" defensively. Venomancers; Mystics; Sins, and MG are prime examples with their ability to swap instantly from full defense to offensive in 0.5 seconds.

Aside from these three aspects; the rest of the "scripting issues" could be easily fixed by adding certain requirements to the gears, such as the Dragon Cape having a 750 vitality requirement added to it.

We've fallen so far. There's little hope left to save this dying game from it's extinction that scripting has aided in heavily, and I think that as a community we need to deal with this problem head-first and conquer it, even if it means making certain esteemed members of the community upset.

Also, I do not mean to offend you if you see it that way, I'm only stating some very-obvious facts about your way of playing this game, and how the game currently is right now due to the rise of automated scripting.
rofl          

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants
great video
rpk best parts 

Offline Andium