Epic Perfect World

Hate threads...

Offline Woda

• The elegance of mystic gameplay is not to be underestimated
  • Characters: Woda
This is a very simple suggestion. I want to see +1s and -1s. No reasons, no essays.

I suggest that GMs lock or delete any thread with the purpose to hate/provoke/incite immediately. Some people here write essays about how bad other factions are on a daily basis. These threads amount to nothing whatsoever and it makes for a really nasty atmosphere.

Once again, +1 or -1 please.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Nah this forum is for drama -1 

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
This is a very simple suggestion. I want to see +1s and -1s. No reasons, no essays.

I suggest that GMs lock or delete any thread with the purpose to hate/provoke/incite immediately. Some people here write essays about how bad other factions are on a daily basis. These threads amount to nothing whatsoever and it makes for a really nasty atmosphere.

Once again, +1 or -1 please.
Well while I do understand the frustration for others, they are not obligated to read it.
See, people have ego's, they need to replenish them, play with them, and forums/wc is the tennis court.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Well while I do understand the frustration for others, they are not obligated to read it.
See, people have ego's, they need to replenish them, play with them, and forums/wc is the tennis court.
Egos is for rebels.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Egos is for rebels.
And stupidity for you.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
forums dead + boring without them ^_^ why do you think GMs dont instalock them? Cuz theyre too busy making popcorn
-1, useful for putting losers in their place

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Feeding the trolls is what the community thrives on and is what keeps it alive for whatever reason.

That's aside from the e-dating, of course.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
-1, useful for putting losers in their place
:-* :-* :-*

• : D
nah -1..
drama is the only thing that keeps forum alive ; )
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
How would some people vent their frustration for losing in a video game then? Better than art threads those are incurable cancer
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Woda

• The elegance of mystic gameplay is not to be underestimated
  • Characters: Woda
Feeding the trolls is what the community thrives on and is what keeps it alive for whatever reason.

That's aside from the e-dating, of course.
I don't know who came up with this, but it's a myth. 
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline ZuzuNull

• 1dayumay
  • Characters: iZuzu
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
I think this forum was made to learn and have fun not see everyday ppl trashing eachother +1

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead

Because i have a question for you.. how the hell those topics can harm you?
I understand people who are involved in those topics get some trauma, but that's their own fault.
Those topics are on your way or something?  ??? Just skip any dominating guild topic and your problem is solved.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I enjoy reading people's epic homework. :(

As some mad player would say:

[/size]
[/size]