Epic Perfect World

Outcasts☆ 3-0 DT Event

OmegaRa

Bored of what? I'm just wondering tbh, PvE in BnS is more fun than pk on pwi nowadays
Of all the arguing. It honestly got monotonous and exasperating. I used to take part in it but even now....

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Of all the arguing. It honestly got monotonous and exasperating. I used to take part in it but even now....
tbh, it aint boring every day you see same thing but different approach which makes it funny 

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I am glad you think "bored" is the wrong word to use. On your context it might be, but on mine I used the word "bored". I still like how you speak for groups as if you represent your entire guild, Mr. Spokesman.
So hard to engage in conversation with you without you bringing up some spokesman shit even though half your guild decides to be the Tyrants town crier on forums and you sit there posting in the thread not saying they're spokespeople. I think I can speak for everyone if I'm talking about how retarded you are

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
if you can win DT why exactly are u STILL scared to TW? oh i bet cause TW map is not under water.... is that your excuse this week for not bidding on tyrants?

Because can't outnumber there to "rule" the server  :))
New generation guilds..

Kermo you guys say that oc disbanded or never show up , especially Josh , tell me. Is this video from 2009 or what? lol

What the fak?
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Rev-kun has a better picture in his thread :-*

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Tyrants rely heavily on their EA squads(who can't kite properly or at all underwater), OC has more of a mage affinity, not surprised

What am I reading

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
What am I reading
Keep calm, I know leaps work underwater :normal-30: it's still way harder to stay out of range there, at least for me. I'm not the "creator of EA" y'know?

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Keep calm, I know leaps work underwater :normal-30:
Damn almost got excited.. 

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
As much as I don't want to comment on this thread and stay out of the "war" between factions, but, it really caught my attention.

The Drawing is great <3.

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive
Arti carried OC to victory a few times in DT and PK and now so many nerds think they aren't virgins anymore. When Arti get bored and go back to real life aka csgo or bns, OC will once again be a 1v1 guild only. Tyrants basement dwellers will own the server again. Knibb High football rules!!!

OmegaRa

So hard to engage in conversation with you without you bringing up some spokesman shit even though half your guild decides to be the Tyrants town crier on forums and you sit there posting in the thread not saying they're spokespeople. I think I can speak for everyone if I'm talking about how retarded you are
Why ever you would  assume that I would like to have a conversation with someone such as yourself is beyond me.

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
they lost so hard dude their leader port out LMAOO
Should I post vid? xD
.                                                                                                     

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Guys your tryharding dont matter ur losers that al that matter 3-0

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Because can't outnumber there to "rule" the server  :))
New generation guilds..

gotta love those old generation guilds that lose on more than one server then disband after losing tw right doe, only to come back later in a bigger guild

hmm is that TrashOver I'm hearing

ohhh, yeah

butt wait, artifex disband after winning 2-1? 

wearing track pants during pk to feel the rush?

be a 2 digit IQ trackpanter?

mhm well

coincidence? nah you are just bad pinoy clan leader lmfao
Last Edit: Feb 12, 2016, 06:17 am by Kiddo
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Guys your tryharding dont matter ur losers that al that matter 3-0
6-1 in tournaments dont emotion