Epic Perfect World

Outcasts☆ 3-0 DT Event

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
i died to him once and he pm"ed "easy"  i didnt even know his there...after i seen he camping air with his useless prob 1 shot pt (reason why they are air)
i never died again
I doubt i ever pmed anyone who i killed during pk lol
Just letting you know that there's another EA named "Butthead", you don't really understand which one is pming you, but when you pm back then i will get his pms.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I doubt i ever pmed anyone who i killed during pk lol
Just letting you know that there's another EA named "Butthead", you don't really understand which one is pming you, but when you pm back then i will get his pms.

Bro, no, you pm me "Gf Lilt, ez since 2012 lelele". Bully, GM, any ban of cyberbully...

Offline Areashi

• Banned
i died to him once and he pm"ed "easy"  i didnt even know his there...after i seen he camping air with his useless prob 1 shot pt (reason why they are air)
i never died again
That's not him

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

Look i'm special! My mommy always told me so  :tiger-43:

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive
I heard OC waking up extra early to avoid tyrants and still get rekt by chinos. This true?

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
I heard OC waking up extra early to avoid tyrants and still get rekt by chinos. This true?
Yes boss, 5 pm extra early.

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
Yes boss, 5 pm extra early.
Do you live in africa in a dung hut? It's like 6-8am my time when oc leaves sz now so I'm either at work or asleep with some random women I met the night before. 

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Do you live in africa in a dung hut? It's like 6-8am my time when oc leaves sz now so I'm either at work or asleep with some random women I met the night before.

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
The day that you get a life... boy... the world isn't readyyy...  :monkey-7: :tiger-27: :pig-27:

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
The day that you get a life... boy... the world isn't readyyy...  :monkey-7: :tiger-27: :pig-27:
Amazing the whole guild got a life the same day.

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
3-0 never forget, godsarmy vs oc in tw: 4-0

OmegaRa

17 pages of useless on its way to 18

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
You're not center of the world? Lmfao