Epic Perfect World

Outcasts☆ 3-0 DT Event

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
First of all, ty for showing to DT ( who couldve expect the nerve to show face again after last time ), as expected OC has won once again. Losers claiming OC has disbanded because 3 days of no PK when its actually us playing other game/have sh1t to do, we wont tryhard regroup everyday to pvp on a boring game vs a non intresting 2k16 guild, sorry guys but those days are over. dont enjoy the video, every commisioner makes videos now and think he/she is good lmfao  ( tryhard unknowns that didnt even type proper english the days i was leading guilds you are not worth my reply/quote )

Also, the leaders of this time ( Commisioner stand ups ) are uncharacteristic without charisma, I see them using my jokes against me / the words i set in trend ( sh1tter/downer/wheelchair etc ) there is realy nothing more boring than watching your own sh1t used against you,  there is no originality or anything, the people that lead guilds now are wannabes that have learned to copy other people and are using that to make the simple minded think they are good, this game is boring, but the current opponent guild is even more there is no more old leaders that actually kept me playing this game, not saying i quit but realy Hidan and Feelmypoison from godsarmy, it is unbelieveable boring fighting no charisma uncharacteristic stand up comedians, they have my respects for trying though.

http://www.outcastsepw.shivtr.com/

Last Edit: Feb 11, 2016, 03:37 pm by Rev the Emperor

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
bro, whenever I AA'd person was dead before I got to cast 1 skill. :(
Last Edit: Feb 11, 2016, 02:38 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Tyrants , losing DT again and again and again : ). Nothing gonna change boyz
Last Edit: Feb 11, 2016, 02:39 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
you formed OC  lets say new year, you won only last 3 DT events, we won all previous ones so scores are like 4-3 but good try u got my respect for trying to stand against the legends, RIP OC or we gonna continue destroying you till you rage quit ?

edit : shut the *** up & disband already  :normal-2:
Last Edit: Feb 11, 2016, 03:12 pm by FMP

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
you formed OC  lets say new year, you won only last 3 DT events, we won all previous ones so scores are like 4-3 but good try u got my respect for trying to standing against the legends, RIP OC or we gonna continue destroying you till you rage quit ?
Counting the scores when not only no one showed up, none of the factions even had the capability to do so, because Artifex had just disbanded.
Interesting...

Anyway, nice man, you best.
Also, Lacrimosa is at it again with her amazing drawing

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
ty for showing to DT [...] playing other game/have sh1t to do, we wont tryhard regroup everyday to pvp on a boring game [...]

Well we do agree on that.

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
you formed OC  lets say new year, you won only last 3 DT events, we won all previous ones so scores are like 4-3 but good try u got my respect for trying to standing against the legends, RIP OC or we gonna continue destroying you till you rage quit ?

even empress of EPW say, ur 5 years to late making a guild u 18 y old 

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Counting the scores when not only no one showed up, none of the factions even had the capability to do so, because Artifex had just disbanded.
Interesting...
I'm talking using his logic since he counted the one we didn't show at (?) 

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
But none of it matter since none cares about the game anyways :)

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
I'm talking using his logic since he counted the one we didn't show at (?)
Interesting...

Read again. There is a clear difference.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
First of all, ty for showing to DT ( who couldve expect the nerve to show face again after last time ), as expected OC has won once again. Losers claiming OC has disbanded because 3 days of no PK when its actually us playing other game/have sh1t to do, we wont tryhard regroup everyday to pvp on a boring game vs a non intresting 2k16 guild, sorry guys but those days are over. dont enjoy the video, every commisioner makes videos now and think he/she is good lmfao  ( tryhard unknowns that didnt even type proper english the days i was leading guilds you are not worth my reply/quote )

Also, the leaders of this time ( Commisioner stand ups ) are uncharacteristic without charisma, I see them using my jokes against me / the words i set in trend ( sh1tter/downer/wheelchair etc ) there is realy nothing more boring than watching your own sh1t used against you,  there is no originality or anything, the people that lead guilds now are wannabes that have learned to copy other people and are using that to make the simple minded think they are good, this game is boring, but the current opponent guild is even more there is no more old leaders that actually kept me playing this game, not saying i quit but realy Hidan and Feelmypoison from godsarmy, it is unbelieveable boring fighting no charisma uncharacteristic stand up comedians, they have my respects for trying though.

Pretty much everything you said man , but i don't think we should expect people who live on the forums and have never played other games or experienced to go outside to understand what we are saying.
Perhaps why they feel like we are obligated to play this game when we have s*** to do , or don't feel like playing PW because every other game is just way better. That's also why they are still tryharding even tho we don't really care to try anymore ..
It's actually sad that people claimed OC disbanded and we absolutely stomped them in DT just like last week..

Will watch video later when i'm back but nice draw.
Last Edit: Feb 11, 2016, 03:30 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Nice video man, tired of winning PK/DT everytime I log, don't understand how they're not bored of losing but kudos to them for having hope to keep trying to beat us, maybe one day they will be lucky enough to get a win against us

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
We're the greatest bro

Offline Muha

• The Phenomena
  • Characters: Hoodlum
Nice Video man , Was Easy :police: ;)

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Last time you guys were saying "Tyrants haha noobs playing other game, nice excuse for not showing up for pk".. and now you are saying this game is boring and Tyrants never tried something else wtf
Last Edit: Feb 11, 2016, 03:37 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!