Epic Perfect World

Endgame tome(s) idea

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
Uneducated, ha. You obviously don't understand how much more deadly a good BM, seeker, sin, barb and archer would be with even +1 more range. They are already 5.0 (excluding archers, seekers and barbs), sheesh.
i Know a 5.0 barb. Kinda scary rly
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
You're not reading. Farstrike is unaffected by + range because it has a fixed range. +range can only affect base attack and skills where range says "Melee" or "Ranged attack"
maybe not, but bms can equip bows that can purge. People WILL abuse it, TRUST me. Iknow what u trying to do myu, and it's not a bad idea for pve. But it will be abused in pvp  :/

I mean think about, i know some 5.0 sage sins who merge dragon and r8 instead of Ha and La. Plus, range is also something you can get on reforged R8. If one of those sins had the following: GoF, range +2, .05, and some other 4th ability like a second .05 or crit boost, PLUS an other +1 range.... Well, throw in GoF and 5.0 sage without the str hybrid crutch and you have an unstoppable chi regenerating, stunlocking creature from hell hitting you 5 attacks per second with about 55+% crit rate and 20% GoF chance for a crazy 75% chance at x2 damage meaning each second 3-4 of those hits are TWICE as strong and sage bp covers most of the backlash from GoF anyways. If they get MORE range, everyone else is f***ed. Pls understand, +1 isnt much.... But it can still change EVERYTHING. Even the smallest change and completely change pvp. Its those tiny changes that can be the different between killing or being killed  :/
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
range tome  :tiger-11: think he want sins to be op. tackle slash from 7m with +1 tome and2 range daggers  :tiger-18:

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
Uneducated, ha. You obviously don't understand how much more deadly a good BM, seeker, sin, barb and archer would be with even +1 more range. They are already 5.0 (excluding archers, seekers and barbs), sheesh.

who said barbs aren't 5.0 xD
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline Slashyy

running = serviving xD

differnt players have many differnt fighting styles for the different chars the play for example my psy i stand and nuke the shit out of people, on my barb i move around (aka run) to keep people such as bm's and sins focused on me not team people, bm its demon so only 2 uses run stun HF xD seeker i just voidstep and vortex cos im pro  :tiger-35:

Offline Teguro Brother

• I'm an American. Ruining the world is what i do.
Doesn't bramble stop working on melee classes when their range gets beyond a certain point? i know rank 9 second recast sin wep had enough range that at max range the hauntery queens bramble stops working. and it's close to the difference between max range and a half step back is slight enough that it's effective.
If you love something, set it free.

If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it.

Offline Solitaira

• Stercus accidit
Was doing the 2nd  or 3rd culti quest (after FB99) in Valley of the Scarred today on my Sin. Used stuns etc, but runners are still a pita. Thought about equipping a bow, but decided this revealed a fundamental flaw in my multi clienting approach -- I needed a ranged attack capability (besides my cleric); so, I created an archer, took her in with my barb, and the two of them finished it quickly. Cleric had already done it without issue, btw. Henceforth, I'll be multi accounting four alts.

In PWI there is something called a Dominator Tome (or something similar). It's much like the endgame cape here ... something to the effect of 25 pts each for STR, DEX, MAG, and VIT; 6% Crit, -10% channeling, and -0.10 interval. Very hard to acquire (as it should be).
Last Edit: Dec 10, 2012, 04:02 am by Solitaira

Offline Frostwolfdraco

• Beginner
The new tome from the Nation wars forges is called The Emperor. It give those bonuses + a speed boost. It's about twice the price of love up and down.