Epic Perfect World

This "War" Got boring really quickly.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
as clueless are you are global elite lmao
another guy copy pasting something someone said yet he has no clue about CS GO and barely plays , also you should post on your main account Chill.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline markco

• Characters: Matador
  • Faction: Tyrant
Dude for your information arti was disband when they lost in tw. They are suck thats all. If they want to quit why they ddnt do it earlier?  Just admit it pedro was afraid of losing in new guild and telling that he will quit? So why hes still playing and join oc? And pull all his slave to oc? Even tyrant is outnumber we are still pking. Dont tell me oc log only in DT? AND in tournament?  Can you explaine this pedro? Thats why exp is more above of your fvking head. 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Dude for your information arti was disband when they lost in tw. They are suck thats all. If they want to quit why they ddnt do it earlier?  Just admit it pedro was afraid of losing in new guild and telling that he will quit? So why hes still playing and join oc? And pull all his slave to oc? Even tyrant is outnumber we are still pking. Dont tell me oc log only in DT? AND in tournament?  Can you explaine this pedro? Thats why exp is more above of your fvking head.
your english match your intelect lmfao
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Death

• Old Player
your english match your intelect lmfao
did you misspell 'intellect' on purpose or?

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

1.1   Please use a bin for your garbage, and not the EPW forums
Breaking this rule will result in the following:
  • 1st. Player will be slated by the server for being so f*cking deluded
  • 2nd. Player will remain a f*cktard and will be judged in real life and in-game until they understand that the world is better off without them and they decide to one day walk out in front of a lorry travelling at 70 mp/h and end up being a pool of blood giving them somewhat greater chance of being acknowledged and having any worth

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Clueless just like Domgrath. Artifex planned to Disband on 3rd TW before Xmas vacations and we did so. Regardless of losing 3rd TW the score was still 2-1 i don't know why so many people who have zero knowledge of anything try to give an opinion about this when they are mere peons on the game without any relevancy.
Scared of what? Pixels ? Wake up kid , this isn't high school. And i don't have slaves. I have people who enjoy to play with me , and are my friends, just like every guild leader/director/marshal does.
And yes i really only log for DT/Thursdays tournaments, perhaps a 3rd random time. And i don't intend to log more then those times , in fact ,those are already too much of a bother for me. 
Is this explanation enough or do you need a draw?
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
1.1   Please use a bin for your garbage, and not the EPW forums
Breaking this rule will result in the following:
  • 1st. Player will be slated by the server for being so f*cking deluded
  • 2nd. Player will remain a f*cktard and will be judged in real life and in-game until they understand that the world is better off without them and they decide to one day walk out in front of a lorry travelling at 70 mp/h and end up being a pool of blood giving them somewhat greater chance of being acknowledged and having any worth
sweaty..

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
So, a few month's back when Artifex was the "top guild" and Tyrants dethroned them, it was a magnificent feat.

Artifex, the "best faction on EPW" losing TW in 12 minutes to the latest conqueror was shocking, and really rattled the server up---

We all wondered.. "What next?".

Then, of course, out of the ashes of the enemy rose a new threat; Outcasts.

They proved to be a challenge once Artifex (under PedroSner's leadership) merged into Outcasts; pulling over 100 players for a normal day's PK.

That didn't last long though after they started losing PK over, and over, and over again.. Even with.. 30 more players.

So now what? Outcasts refuses to PK Tyrants. Refuses to TW Tyrants, however will attend Tournament with 100 people and DT with 100 people.

How boring, are you kidding me? You bring all these people back, you talk so much trash yet you don't even attend normal PK?

You know it's pretty pathetic when you will show for an event but won't attend main-map PK because you aren't confident

Please for the sake of God, members of OC, leave that faction and make a new one. Rise & Warning had more balls than Rev does at the moment and it's absolutely embarressing. for the sake of this server give it some activity other than being twice a week warriors.
seems it feels soo good when enemy not showing for pks. (reason doesnt matters)
thats what Tyrants started in first place, so why u r complaining about it? that's the exact same sht tyrants were doing since mounths.
they not show up unless they feel like to do? or have enough number? or not playing other games?
when u start doing some shts, u should expect the same happens to u.

u better keep ur good job in claiming victory after each Loose :)
i personaly dont like the term of "RG for pk" which was first made by tyrants, which needed 3h RG to pk arti :))
pks should just start randomly by some ppl rpking and calling for more in GC, that kind of old school pks are much more fun.
u can get ur members logged in between of the pk, not to 1h RG for a 20min pk.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
another guy copy pasting something someone said yet he has no clue about CS GO and barely plays , also you should post on your main account Chill.
? are you that obsessed with me that you think everyone with a different name is me

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
seems it feels soo good when enemy not showing for pks. (reason doesnt matters)
thats what Tyrants started in first place, so why u r complaining about it? that's the exact same sht tyrants were doing since mounths.
they not show up unless they feel like to do? or have enough number? or not playing other games?
when u start doing some shts, u should expect the same happens to u.

u better keep ur good job in claiming victory after each Loose :)
i personaly dont like the term of "RG for pk" which was first made by tyrants, which needed 3h RG to pk arti :))
pks should just start randomly by some ppl rpking and calling for more in GC, that kind of old school pks are much more fun.
u can get ur members logged in between of the pk, not to 1h RG for a 20min pk.
are you a goldfish?...you think tyrants invented RG....gg wp bai ..im done

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Still don't know where you get the '' Artifex got destroyed''. You lost 2-1 , you get happy for one victory , can you stop being delusional now? Please. Don't expect people to play games or be active like they were. People don't get stuck in 15 age like you do. Grow up.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
There aren't a lot of people who are leaving oc even if they don't pk every day. That pretty much shows that nobody is really interested in the stale 1.5.1 meta and that we need a bigger patch or everyone is going to leave in the near future... 

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
agreed with Teru , something entertaining must happen. I think some new thread should be made about suggestions. And only gms could give opinions. So the thread won't get spammed and be boring to read all of that