Epic Perfect World

This "War" Got boring really quickly.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
2) Mass PK on this server is boring as shit. Won't speak for anyone else but the people that are in our squad, but our entire TS/Skype calls consisted of trying to find entertaining things to do while destroying tyrants mindlessly. It was literally 0 challenge for both Artifex when we joined, and Outcasts after they began to pull mass pk level numbers.

This.
To be honest, the server/game is boring as shit.
I've lost a lot of interest in it. Mass PK is wash, rinse repeat everyday.
Constant signet war and all about who can pull more numbers.
Can say I'm probably not the only person who can agree with that.

The egofest gets annoyingly boring after a while too.
I honestly miss the earlier years of the server where PK was completely different.
Hell, I miss it when people would leave safe-zone not having to be ganked by an entire faction and PK was basically every man for themselves.

If you're that bored to where you're sitting here composing threads like these on almost a daily basis, I don't see why you're bothering with this game/server at all.  :rolleyes:

Make a new guild, find ways to liven up PvP, stop trying to recruit the entire server, or hell, find a new game. There's plenty of those.
Last Edit: Feb 11, 2016, 01:12 am by Cαռɗy

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
1) Tyrants lost TW 2-1, disband was planned.

Only valid "point" is TW, which I've wanted from  day 1, but at the end of the day it's not my decision (and don't care anymore since all I do is RPK for a few hours a day now). I'm sure anyone that was in my squad for the last TW vs Tyrants knows why we lost that one.
"Disband" was supposed to be in the beginning of January; once Artifex got annihilated in 12 minutes.. (As opposed to the 50+ minute TW's before the 3rd one) Artifex obviously lost all their motivation and hope of a flawless ending.

"The Dream" was destroyed, bro, sorry.

Mass PK being "boring" (Yes, it is boring losing, amirite?) is irrelevant- Most of your faction actively wants to PK and it's really sad that Outcasts refuses to do so out of fear; it's no wonder people are leaving. (Like you in AngelDawn hehe)

Your original post is filled by deluded stuff sorry but that's no logic or even close to the truth.
12 minutes.
He's always been delusional. Don't make fun of retards, it's not nice.
Quit already and stop pawning for attention lmao

Last Edit: Feb 11, 2016, 11:45 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
"Disband" was supposed to be in the beginning of January; once Artifex got annihilated in 12 minutes.. (As opposed to the 50+ minute TW's before the 3rd one) Artifex obviously lost all their motivation and hope of a flawless ending.

Mass PK being "boring" (Yes, it is boring losing, amirite?) is irrelevant- Most of your faction actively wants to PK and it's really sad that Outcasts refuses to do so out of fear; it's no wonder people are leaving. (Like you in AngelDawn hehe)
12 minutes.Quit already and stop pawning for attention lowlife lmao
Disband was planned to be before xmas, and so we did . 3 TW's was what we officers had agreed.
As usual you are talking without knowing
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

Mass PK being "boring" (Yes, it is boring losing, amirite?) is irrelevant- Most of your faction actively wants to PK and it's really sad that Outcasts refuses to do so out of fear; it's no wonder people are leaving. (Like you in AngelDawn hehe) 12 minutes.Quit already and stop pawning for attention lowlife lmao
Wow, such insult. Many hurt.
Get out with your God complex.
Find something more important to complain about, whiny kid.  (:

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Disband was planned to be before xmas, and so we did . 3 TW's was what we officers had agreed.
As usual you are talking without knowing

Don't even bother.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Pretty sure oc will bid soon. Idk why but it's a feeling 

darkfe321

Just wait for Tyrants commissioners to leave, make new faction and beat their old fac, like you guys did to Artifex :police:

12 minutes.Quit already and stop pawning for attention lowlife lmao
Yes, because it makes more sense to disband after holidays as opposed to right before.

Yes, RIP 3-0 dream, 2-1 is good enough I guess.

My reason for leaving had nothing to do with PK, though won't deny that small-scale PK has been much more enjoyable.

Anyways, I am sorry that me and mark turned you into a butthurt mad kid when we convinced you to leave tyrants for ArchEnemy as a joke. Even before then you were delusional, but now...

This.
To be honest, the server/game is boring as shit.
I've lost a lot of interest in it. Mass PK is wash, rinse repeat everyday.
Constant signet war and all about who can pull more numbers.
Can say I'm probably not the only person who can agree with that.

The egofest gets annoyingly boring after a while too.
I honestly miss the earlier years of the server where PK was completely different.
Hell, I miss it when people would leave safe-zone not having to be ganked by an entire faction and PK was basically every man for themselves.

If you're that bored to where you're sitting here composing threads like these on almost a daily basis, I don't see why you're bothering with this game/server at all.  :rolleyes:

Make a new guild, find ways to liven up PvP, stop trying to recruit the entire server, or hell, find a new game. There's plenty of those.
I only random pk, outnumbered and outgunned. A lot more fun pking random people in small groups since the second a faction like tyrants loses Weber got 2 squads killing a bunch of random people.
Leaving sz now is worse than chilling at silver pool during China's pk time ever was... 
u lost get over it lmae artifex doggie

u lost & already quit, stop trying

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron

u lost & already quit, stop trying
n1 bro u can post ss of someone elses accomplishments lmao. When you can get remotely on the tier of player as raul on wr (and not on MG, where you press 3 skills) get at me

n1 bro u can post ss of someone elses accomplishments lmao. When you can get remotely on the tier of player as raul on wr (and not on MG, where you press 3 skills) get at me
u think i take SS of unknowns lmao k

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Look, I don't mean any harm, but most of(if not all) OC never seen this as a "war".
OC never even seen this "war" as a rivalry or even a potential one.
Getting 1-2k ms isn't exactly fun(so in a way you're right, or maybe not, because I know that your rig is 3-5x better than my laptop). 
The ones in OC aren't the ones that always get their jimmies rustled or panties twisted over the lack of pk from a faction that they sincerely thought that they had a rivalry/war with.
They aren't the ones venting frustrations ingame in events that have nothing to do with said rivalry/war (like Heroic Battle), but I assumed that got boring quickly, due to winning a portion of that "war", but losing the battle(HB).
Most people in OC are that cool, and don't take the game as seriously as most players do, which is another reason that I stick with OC as long as I can, before RL takes precedence over game, or getting bored with it, or the rest of the clan gets bored.
This isn't that serious... You could have had a real rivalry(maybe) with OC, but that got effed up with all that saltiness and seriousness of most of the players in your clan.
The closest thing that Rev would possibly even consider an OC rivalry with, was Salvation.
If you're looking for pk, why not bring your EA, or any other alt to a smaller clan, and war with another smaller clan?
Just my worthless two cents... :pig-8: :monkey-37:

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
You guys are starting to be annoying . Dude we have lives leave us alone. Dont be maddie cause you lost dt pk and everything related to OC #1 and you are seeking for revenge . OT i am the best wr and mage 😎

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
You have issues lol