i hear tyrants didnt win any dt is that true
It's true bro , they getting analed

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
I see the point.

U talk like if u are better than me. Didnt i 1 shot u enough on pk already for u be quiet?
:normal-2: :normal-2: Does it look like i care bout guardian scrolls? Go out an experience life meng.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I see the point.

U talk like if u are better than me. Didnt i 1 shot u enough on pk already for u be quiet?
How does one shotting an EA , while you are a Psychic , means his point / opinion might not be valid? I don't understand that.
So by those logics , i guess i'll say because i hierobugged you by myself with my APS ea, you shouldn't talk either? If we go like this , no one is allowed to post on forums , because at some point/class , everyone has demolished another (and vice versa).
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Jawad

• I die , You Live ... :|
dude lmfao 
Time change so fast 
who was supposing that unknown like mentalista talk big in forum/game 
nthing to say srsly LOL 

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
How does one shotting an EA , while you are a Psychic , means his point / opinion might not be valid? I don't understand that.
So by those logics , i guess i'll say because i hierobugged you by myself with my APS ea, you shouldn't talk either? If we go like this , no one is allowed to post on forums , because at some point/class , everyone has demolished another (and vice versa).
Prove it.

dude lmfao
Time change so fast
who was supposing that unknown like mentalista talk big in forum/game
nthing to say srsly LOL
I cant be more unknow than xpendable players.  :-X not possible.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
I heard this topic should be locked.