Epic Perfect World

Scripting isn't a problem at all, EPW

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I use script on minecraft.

My damage log collection NEW
Who tf 1v1's for 45 minutes...

OT: Pointless, seekers gain most from scripting and are least effective in mass pk (they're pretty effective in small scale pk though). Morale of the story, don't 1v1 seekers and let them talk about his godlike they are and how they rekt all in 1v1. 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Fact of the matter is, with the amount of items you can script ( alot of classes ) become extremely, extremely overpowered and it's virtually impossible to kill them without spending insane amounts of time waiting and praying to catch them when they aren't in defense gear.

That goes for scripting WF's, Sins, Seekers, Mystics etc.

Using mass PK as an argument is pretty dumb also, imo, considering how literally everything that isn't an invoked barb or mystic with purify spell will die instantly in mass PK once AA is shifted on them, and with how terrible mass PK is lately; it even makes the small PK - 1v1 aspect of this issue even larger.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Fact of the matter is, with the amount of items you can script ( alot of classes ) become extremely, extremely overpowered and it's virtually impossible to kill them without spending insane amounts of time waiting and praying to catch them when they aren't in defense gear.

That goes for scripting WF's, Sins, Seekers, etc.

Using mass PK as an argument is pretty dumb also, imo, considering how literally everything that isn't an invoked barb or mystic with purify spell will die instantly in mass PK once AA is shifted on them, and with how terrible mass PK is lately; it even makes the small PK - 1v1 aspect of this issue even larger.
Sins are the most OP in 1v1 ways, since spark spam exists, they dont really feel the lack of atk when on def gear. But anyway, if i cant win in black voodoo and atk gear, then i just stop try.

My damage log collection NEW

That goes for scripting WF's, Sins, Seekers, Mystics etc.

Not sure what you're point is. You've said it's not to talk about seeker defence and seem to be saying that scripts are the issue. If that's the case then all I can say is get used to it. Changes like cape restrictions and ring restrictions won't make a difference. By all means change them. Scripters won't feel a thing. Look at sin videos where the sin switches tome and r8 gear. Majority use physical ring and are still able to tank multiple people while scripting to attack when attacking. That's on a light armour toon which is supposed to be the weakest defence wise. A seeker without Dragon cape and without mag ring will take just as long to kill after these changes are implemented. Even longer since its mostly the other player stuffing up and being caught in attack gear that ends a fight like this.

P.S. Seeker is designed to win this fight, barb simply isn't designed to kill seekers. Ofc barbs can kill seekers and aps makes doing so easier than dph but seeker shouldn't die to physical damage based on their design.

Offline Klaus

• The Original
I have an idea , lets just go back to dragon time  no r8 :normal-2:

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
remove def stats from r8 armors ^_^
I have an idea , lets just go back to dragon time  no r8 :normal-2:
Same as my idea to introduce new gear except some classes benefit more from Dragon gear than others. I agree to this change though .
remove def stats from r8 armors ^_^
Suggested that many threads ago and got flamed... Range classes will be op with this change, especially archers and wizzies.