Epic Perfect World

Give seekers MORE defense!

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
So, I fought Kriegsgott and I was almost dealing 1K damages on him normally I think that they need more defense tbh, like, the defense cape isn't doing enough nor is the 15% RMD or defense level buff.. don't you know seekers are a SUPPORT class? They need MORE defense!

Check time @ bottom left corner

Who agrees with me to buff seekers guys xD

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I was going to blame this topic, but i saw the irony there. I just hit 5k on seekers def camping, this way fights never end.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
how do u expect to do dmg when u use a weapon that you arent supposed to use and put your stats on a stat that you arent supposed to stat?
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Online Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Are you really... Honest to god.... Complaining about seekers? Is this actually happening? Is the next big nerf thread going to be about how "I can't instant kill a seeker"?
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
how do u expect to do dmg when u use a weapon that you arent supposed to use and put your stats on a stat that you arent supposed to stat?
i srsly think that youu suck so bad and completely noob and unaware of pvp nor 1v1....

Are you really... Honest to god.... Complaining about seekers? Is this actually happening? Is the next big nerf thread going to be about how "I can't instant kill a seeker"?
am pretty sure you cant kill any decent seeker.... and seekers are way too tanky and its irritating way too much due to their survival-ability in which they got tidal,can spam expel, not to mention the ridiculous dmg out put aps wise or random zerk/crti wise. bottom line you are pretty clueless too.. 

We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Claws= str, wb= str, vit is just cata, something u r definitely not good at
You are clueless about pw or mmos in general

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
ye seekers def is unbelievable i hit them 1.7k zerk crits with r8 gof

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Rofl seekers can afk tank my EA, only way I can kill them is when they go dragon gear or when I catch them in attack gear with def level debuff

Offline Vannacutt

• I am a timebomb A ticking ticking ticking timebomb
  • Characters: Vannacutt/Ludzik
  • Faction: OnlyOne
ye seekers def is unbelievable i hit them 1.7k zerk crits with r8 gof
 True. Also they even in full def mode can make 50k+ dmg.

Online Frost

• MPWGA
i srsly think that youu suck so bad and completely noob and unaware of pvp nor 1v1....
am pretty sure you cant kill any decent seeker.... and seekers are way too tanky and its irritating way too much due to their survival-ability in which they got tidal,can spam expel, not to mention the ridiculous dmg out put aps wise or random zerk/crti wise. bottom line you are pretty clueless too..
Define a "decent" seeker. I've killed countless seekers on my sin, Krish being one of them who took 45k in HB from 3 spark dph gof crit with thorn+fire pill. Seekers are tanky, yes, but they are also useless. If any of you have gone to NW there are tons of seekers running around.... How many of them ACTUALLY have killed you lol? The problem isn't the majority of seekers, it's the select few who have OP gear + scripts that allow them to be any form of deadly. But.... Here we are again discussing scripts..... It's honestly the only reason any class comes off as "broken". What do you purpose we do then Josh to make seekers "easier to kill" without totally making them completely useless? I like how not even a few months ago there was a huge discussion about seeker vs ea, with mostly everyone(even some in this thread) saying that ea could easily kill one with metal combo and that magic dd's can as well... Did things suddenly change? I didn't notice there was a patch that buffed seekers.... Yes they have extremely high pdef but that comes at a cost.

Last Edit: Feb 09, 2016, 03:59 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Claws= str
You are clueless about pw or mmos in general
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Do you even play this game or are you just stupid? And i bet i know more bout this game than you do....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Define a "decent" seeker. I've killed countless seekers on my sin, Krish being one of them who took 45k in HB from 3 spark dph gof crit with thorn+fire pill. Seekers are tanky, yes, but they are also useless. If any of you have gone to NW there are tons of seekers running around.... How many of them ACTUALLY have killed you lol? The problem isn't the majority of seekers, it's the select few who have OP gear + scripts that allow them to be any form of deadly. But.... Here we are again discussing scripts..... It's honestly the only reason any class comes off as "broken". What do you purpose we do then Josh to make seekers "easier to kill" without totally making them completely useless? I like how not even a few months ago there was a huge discussion about seeker vs ea, with mostly everyone(even some in this thread) saying that ea could easily kill one with metal combo.... Did things suddenly change? I didn't notice there was a hidden patch that buffed seekers....
Yes, seeker did get mdef boost
Also
This defence applies only towards phy dmg since even with very little str added being a HA lets seeker have like 40-48k pdef in right orns
Add 120def lvls atleast and u must be joking if any1 can kill that 
Maxy's and my sins are by far one of those that are considered HARD HITTING and hitting seekers for 1.5k sparked is rather funny
I tried on wr to 1v1 dlear
Its like hitting EvilTouch while he has his gm cape on other than that instead of miss my dmg hits but still same change in his hp bar, 0
Seeker needs lower phy def or a massive reduce in amount rpdt, idk
Against physical dmg seeker just sits afk coz he cant care less

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Did his face (lip) curled from too much punching?
What are those effin horrible inis :'(

Online Frost

• MPWGA
Yes, seeker did get mdef boost
Also
This defence applies only towards phy dmg since even with very little str added being a HA lets seeker have like 40-48k pdef in right orns
Add 120def lvls atleast and u must be joking if any1 can kill that
Maxy's and my sins are by far one of those that are considered HARD HITTING and hitting seekers for 1.5k sparked is rather funny
I tried on wr to 1v1 dlear
Its like hitting EvilTouch while he has his gm cape on other than that instead of miss my dmg hits but still same change in his hp bar, 0
Seeker needs lower phy def or a massive reduce in amount rpdt, idk
Against physical dmg seeker just sits afk coz he cant care less
Interesting.... I had no idea that there was a mdef buff to seekers. For that I admit I was wrong. I guess that happened while I was on one of my breaks. Why the hell they thought it was a good idea to add that when they already have super high pdef is stupid. I still hold by my stance that the majority of seekers are garbage in general, but for the select few top seekers and those who main them, I can see that being a problem. However since the cape change is being added, this might alleviate this problem enough to where no other changes are necessary...
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2016, 04:01 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

infernchidhu

Define a "decent" seeker. I've killed countless seekers on my sin, Krish being one of them who took 45k in HB from 3 spark dph gof crit with thorn+fire pill. Seekers are tanky, yes, but they are also useless. If any of you have gone to NW there are tons of seekers running around.... How many of them ACTUALLY have killed you lol? The problem isn't the majority of seekers, it's the select few who have OP gear + scripts that allow them to be any form of deadly. But.... Here we are again discussing scripts..... It's honestly the only reason any class comes off as "broken". What do you purpose we do then Josh to make seekers "easier to kill" without totally making them completely useless? I like how not even a few months ago there was a huge discussion about seeker vs ea, with mostly everyone(even some in this thread) saying that ea could easily kill one with metal combo and that magic dd's can as well... Did things suddenly change? I didn't notice there was a patch that buffed seekers.... Yes they have extremely high pdef but that comes at a cost.

What's your solution Josh? To change every single goddamn class to work around these scripts? First it was sin, then wizard, then ea.... Did you ever think that not everyone in this server uses them except us tryhard pvp'rs? Should we make all these changes because of one thing?
LMFAO, what a joker