Epic Perfect World

Gear Suggestions

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers
People are just mad they can't kill someone in tank gear and either get caught in attack gear themselves and die or have to give up.
explains most of those QQ gear suggestion threads *flies away*

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
What a bunch of misinformed morons.

How can people like MrPeppermint and MrWhiskers comment on these threads? Seriously, if players aren't in a decent PK faction and don't actively participate in PvP matters; they shouldn't bother posting on gear threads. Why? Because you have no idea what you're talking about, and you're lacking actual experience.

I seriously feel like you're the type of players that only PK in north-nightscream, run into aggression aura and get an easy one shot then act like you're worth a damn in actual PK.

I'm actually triggered right now, I was reading half of what MrPeppermint said earlier and I literally stopped reading and put my face in my hands and sighed---

Better yet, can we ban players that aren't in the top 3 PK factions from Suggestions section? Players from ArchEnemy, and AngelDawn are over here arguing with players from Outcasts, Artifex, and Tyrants about server balance like they actually know what the hell they're talking about.

... Now that I got that out of my system ...

Omega, I honestly don't know what you're upset about. You're upset about not being able to deal actual damage as a CC WR in mass PK? ... Aren't most warriors vitality build for CC anyways? I don't understand why you're so hellbent on reducing the vitality requirement from 750. 

750 is a good number, it requires the player to choose between an offensive build and a defensive build. How it is currently (Pre-Patch) is ridiculous, tell me why in the world it's a good idea for a player to able to be statted for maximum damage and then within half a second be able to be in the most defensive-gearset the game has to offer? There's no logic in that whatsoever. 
Last Edit: Feb 10, 2016, 07:28 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous

How can people like MrPeppermint and MrWhiskers comment on these threads? Seriously, if players aren't in a decent PK faction and don't actively participate in PvP matters; they shouldn't bother posting on gear threads. Why? Because you have no idea what you're talking about, and you're lacking actual experience.

I seriously feel like you're the type of players that only PK in north-nightscream, run into aggression aura and get an easy one shot then act like you're worth a damn in actual PK.

I'm actually triggered right now, I was reading half of what MrPeppermint said earlier and I literally stopped reading and put my face in my hands and sighed---

Better yet, can we ban players that aren't in the top 3 PK factions from Suggestions section? Players from ArchEnemy, and AngelDawn are over here arguing with players from Outcasts, Artifex, and Tyrants about server balance like they actually know what the hell they're talking about.
i'm sitting at north NS atm :normal-2:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
btw it's MRSWhiskers :police:
Are you dropping hits that you're female because you're interested?  ..because if so you should be dropping more than just hints ;^)

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Are you dropping hits that you're female because you're interested?  ..because if so you should be dropping more than just hints ;^)
Might be a polite way to let you know just how ignorant you are

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
just reminding you that even if you consider yourself as a pk god, respect towards others has to remain

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants

also add a single card set that gives a mix of attack and def thx
Nuema portal like on retail would be good. Agatio please 

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel

your kungfu is goot

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Nuema portal like on retail would be good. Agatio please
no more pve pls god no

Offline Lemonade

Cape will have ~750 vit requirement put, about rings it's not decided yet.
Srsly? I will lose 5 def 5 rpdt on my psy, it will become 150 def lvl 67 rpdt so sad !!!

Offline Lemonade

Cape will have ~750 vit requirement put, about rings it's not decided yet.
Aga while u need put 750 req on cape instead of restrict it on LA/AA class since it will become same as 750 vit that they cant put it.

... Now that I got that out of my system ...

Omega, I honestly don't know what you're upset about. You're upset about not being able to deal actual damage as a CC WR in mass PK? ... Aren't most warriors vitality build for CC anyways? I don't understand why you're so hellbent on reducing the vitality requirement from 750.

750 is a good number, it requires the player to choose between an offensive build and a defensive build. How it is currently (Pre-Patch) is ridiculous, tell me why in the world it's a good idea for a player to able to be statted for maximum damage and then within half a second be able to be in the most defensive-gearset the game has to offer? There's no logic in that whatsoever.
You posted on your other thread that in mass pk unless you're an invoked barb you're going to die as soon as AA is on you. If that's the case then please tell me what the difference is if I'm not currently in the top 3 factions.
The ideology  that only the opinions of those in tyrants or OC or w/e faction becomes popular next month are opinions worth listening to is a greater issue than the scripts. 
But please enlighten me on what you believe actual pk is? 1v1's? Group v groups? Or just the random squads running round in mass to which you said no one should survive. 
I've 1v1'd script seekers, sins, wizzies, mystics, pays and veno's. I can tell you I lose more than I win against a lot of script players but that's life for a non scripter with minimal defence gear.
I go where I find pk, ns, village of shattered ice, west, lost, shrine. I have orbs used against me more often than I use against others in ns. I'm almost always outnumbered and I almost never have an ep with me. 
I've played mass in arti on various toons, archer, barb etc.. if my computer could handle it maybe I would play it more but like you said, people aren't meant to live in mass. So what difference does their gear make if they die in mass anyway?

OmegaRa

Not upset,  concerned. Mostly because by running a 750 vit requirement we'd need to withdraw from a r8 weapon path. I said 700 because it allows WRS to wield all 4 weapon paths. Nothing to do with damage, just weapon viability. And no, most WR keep a dex/str build because we benefit from the added Pdef on STR and Accuracy of Dex. Vit is shit.
DDing in mass PK would never be my point, BM is already the weakest class on server (a topic that I won't discuss now), and I'm only at the very least trying to look out for the weapon usage.
It would still have 700 be an outrageous amount that would essentially hindering BM useless given we'd need to sacrifice either all our (extra) Str or Extra Dex (Extra meaning outside of weapon requirements) to be able to wear it.
Does that answer your question?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Not upset,  concerned. Mostly because by running a 750 vit requirement we'd need to withdraw from a r8 weapon path. I said 700 because it allows WRS to wield all 4 weapon paths. Nothing to do with damage, just weapon viability. And no, most WR keep a dex/str build because we benefit from the added Pdef on STR and Accuracy of Dex. Vit is shit.
DDing in mass PK would never be my point, BM is already the weakest class on server (a topic that I won't discuss now), and I'm only at the very least trying to look out for the weapon usage.
It would still have 700 be an outrageous amount that would essentially hindering BM useless given we'd need to sacrifice either all our (extra) Str or Extra Dex (Extra meaning outside of weapon requirements) to be able to wear it.
Does that answer your question?
Just use lvl 1 fist
Not like u gonna need lvl 150fists in mass pk 
And dont tell me u cast more stuff other than bolt with fists coz we both know u dont 
Only 1 skill u use with claws/r8 fist
So for mass pk u will be ok even if 750
: )

OmegaRa

Just use lvl 1 fist
Not like u gonna need lvl 150fists in mass pk
And dont tell me u cast more stuff other than bolt with fists coz we both know u dont
Only 1 skill u use with claws/r8 fist
So for mass pk u will be ok even if 750
: )
On contrast, those of us who has managed to roll a defense level add on all our R8 weapons would like to use it. Sometimes you can't escape after bolt is used, and a lvl 1 fist won't give a Blademaster the defense it could get from R8, additionally, we could add an added-effect stone to the r8 fist, and there you have yet another debuff. If you have seen my videos, you'd notice that is the only reason I use r8 fIsts for.