• Forum Veteran
800 is an ugly number, so is 750 and 700. Make it either 500 or 1000.  :-*
You're ugly m8
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
You're ugly m8
Your dick is ugly.  :rolleyes:
Just putting it out there, wizzies and sins tank just fine without the cape... Pointless change. Now to roll vit on r8 to wear cape in str build!

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Your dick is ugly.  :rolleyes:
Your ini is ugly.  :(
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
also add a single card set that gives a mix of attack and def thx
 This is one of the best suggestions.

or noticing how this new trend of vit restriction is on the rise, maybe add vit req to def cards (if its even possible)
cause the way I see it class restricting doesn't seem to help much... next thing you know people will be complaining about how that class can script and is op.

altho restricing vit cape for seekers gonna make it squishy in masspk... but then again who plays seeker in mass anyway~

your kungfu is goot

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
This is one of the best suggestions.

or noticing how this new trend of vit restriction is on the rise, maybe add vit req to def cards (if its even possible)
cause the way I see it class restricting doesn't seem to help much... next thing you know people will be complaining about how that class can script and is op.

altho restricing vit cape for seekers gonna make it squishy in masspk... but then again who plays seeker in mass anyway~
Asked aga before
He said its not possible to add any kind of requirement (class/stat) to cards

OmegaRa

It wouldnt make a difference if wouldnt be 750 (terms of dmg)
If we do 700 WRs would be able to wierld all r8 weapons on a minimalistic way though.
I don't even know what you're all trying to accomplish by getting cape and rings restricted. is it so any sin that two sparks in stealth can insta heiro? Or is it supposed to make 1v1 - small scale pk easier in that classes will not be able to tank as effectively. 

If that's the case the idea that cape does anything is ridiculous. Ring just as much. Watch any sin video from the 'top' sins on server. They don't use magic ring and can't use Dragon cape... An LA toon that is meant to have the lowest defence out of all the armour types can tank multiple people. 

This isn't really a war on scripts based on the suggestions to fix the issue. People are just mad they can't kill someone in tank gear and either get caught in attack gear themselves and die or have to give up. I said in Seby's initial post about vit requirements on cape that scripters will not feel the effect of these changes but average players with average gears will have to limit their builds so the next time someone 'OP' comes along they don't die in a 4 v 1...

Offline Glory49

I don't even know what you're all trying to accomplish by getting cape and rings restricted. is it so any sin that two sparks in stealth can insta heiro? Or is it supposed to make 1v1 - small scale pk easier in that classes will not be able to tank as effectively.

If that's the case the idea that cape does anything is ridiculous. Ring just as much. Watch any sin video from the 'top' sins on server. They don't use magic ring and can't use Dragon cape... An LA toon that is meant to have the lowest defence out of all the armour types can tank multiple people.

This isn't really a war on scripts based on the suggestions to fix the issue. People are just mad they can't kill someone in tank gear and either get caught in attack gear themselves and die or have to give up. I said in Seby's initial post about vit requirements on cape that scripters will not feel the effect of these changes but average players with average gears will have to limit their builds so the next time someone 'OP' comes along they don't die in a 4 v 1...
This is the stupidest post i have ever read. Im pretty sure earlier you said yourself, a sin and wiz can tank fine without cape. That means other classes are able to do so as well? If you want do be a tank in mass pk, then put a tank build and problem is solved, you can use cape. If you want to be a DD and Mixed tank, Get r8 def gear and weapon. People are expecting to tank anyone as any class which defeats the purpose of having tank classes in the game. And as for rings, I said restrict the use of TWO rings of opposite class (AA using 2 pdef, HA/LA using 2 mdef) as this makes a player impossible to kill. Especially an AA because purify weapon means they dont even have to use a genie to survive.

darkfe321

You're clueless lol
This is the stupidest post i have ever read. Im pretty sure earlier you said yourself, a sin and wiz can tank fine without cape. That means other classes are able to do so as well? If you want do be a tank in mass pk, then put a tank build and problem is solved, you can use cape. If you want to be a DD and Mixed tank, Get r8 def gear and weapon. People are expecting to tank anyone as any class which defeats the purpose of having tank classes in the game. And as for rings, I said restrict the use of TWO rings of opposite class (AA using 2 pdef, HA/LA using 2 mdef) as this makes a player impossible to kill. Especially an AA because purify weapon means they dont even have to use a genie to survive.
Did you even read what I wrote... Don't even know what part of my post you disagree with. Thanks for listing different builds, as a guy who plays tank, aps and str barb among other things your idea to list the freedom we have to edit our builds wasn't completely disregarded or anything... I didn't even make a particular reference to your suggestion to restrict two rings of opposite class. just out of curiosity if an archer uses a magic r8 ring are they able to use Dragon magic r8 Ring in your hypothetical post I didn't read... And I've tried to kill many clerics on my 3.33 aps sin (Dragon weap cause aps is op enough without Gof) with puri weap and Dragon rings.. it's frutstrating not being able to kill them but kudos for them for being that tanky. They're a cleric, they're meant to be tanky to survive in pk situations so they can heal their squad.. to a certain extent of course. Are you upset because I said restricting ornaments won't make a difference? Never said don't try it. By all means go for it. The only difference will be how quickly average players die to op geared scripters. But maybe me not scripting means I'm part of a minority and I guess that means my opinion doesnt count.
You're clueless lol
Thanks... That was great.. Really liked how you explained what you were talking about.. 

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Thanks... That was great.. Really liked how you explained what you were talking about..
You really are clueless..