Epic Perfect World

Gear Suggestions

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Cape will have ~750 vit requirement put, about rings it's not decided yet.
Nice... i'm losing 150 mag... : )

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
What can I say, I'm a mass PKer. I find myself benefitting more from accuracy  (def) and Pdef (STR) while vit is only a hindrance from my experience. I recall our first TW against Artifex I went full vit simply to be frustrated because of our Poleaxe's high str requirement and my lack of that amount.
I feel like it's a shame it is going to be implemented as such and there's no way around it, but if it's already planned to be this way then I suppose it is fine.
Way for u: use 450str, dex for sword, rest vit
Take lvl 1fists from blacksmith
U will have approx 250dex= 6-7k accuracy
Use dragon top for 50% or r8 top 4% rmdt+ 50accuracy
10k accuracy
=enough for hf (only accuracy reliant skill mass pk based) 
Bolt (lv 1 fist to cast) doesnt miss u r fine

OmegaRa

Way for u: use 450str, dex for sword, rest vit
Take lvl 1fists from blacksmith
U will have approx 250dex= 6-7k accuracy
Use dragon top for 50% or r8 top 4% rmdt+ 50accuracy
10k accuracy
=enough for hf (only accuracy reliant skill mass pk based)
Bolt (lv 1 fist to cast) doesnt miss u r fine
This feels so incredibly painful.

darkfe321

Finally, ty agatio..

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
 Vit requirement allows it to be used as a DEF item 
Has Domgrath finally evolved and isn't supporting his own class for once?

if anything the Cape would be the least of the issues when other factors play a larger role when it comes to balance.
Which is? Surely it's the cape which reduces damage taken by 10%. Lol cape shouldn't even be in game. 

♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
The only suggestions i could think of is to remove cape from all classes, how is it fair that some classes can use cape but others cant? especially seekers, barbs and bms, if they stay in def gear they CANNOT be killed. Another improvement would be to restrict a class from using 2 of the same rings that dont compliment their class (HA class using 2 mdef rings, or AA class using 2 pdef rings) As people already camp a ton of def with r8 + script and this just makes them impossible to be killed unless they leave def. As for the r8, i think it should be kept, it makes the server more fun where you dont end a 1v1 in 20 seconds with a lucky stun on tidal or, watching AA's herio every HA/LA class. Especially the fact that a wiz can already 1shot or herio anyone with genie spark on full def... People are just complaining because they expect to kill another class with just skill spamming / apsing because they lack the skill to time skills and catch another player out of def. Also, why isnt there any gear that gives RMDT? Tome, cape and puzzle (Physical and ELEMENTAL!!) All give RPDT whilst nothing gives RMDT... If at the very least make elemental puzzle give RMDT. Thankssss :P :P :P
This looks painful to read.. tl;dr

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers
another "gear suggestion" i'm not even gonna bother reading

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
another "gear suggestion" i'm not even gonna bother reading
You're an AngelDawn it's not like you do much pking anyway

MORD

LMAO :normal-2:

darkfe321

kek               

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I think seekers need a defensive boost tbh, maybe make them a custom blessing giving 20 more defense levels?

They definitely need MORE defense, am i rite?

Check time @ bottom left corner. Average damage was 1K x3 sparked. Debating making video of this or not for the topkek

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers
actually you're right :police: but this topic doesen't touch >>>upper class pk<<< only

Offline Vannacutt

• I am a timebomb A ticking ticking ticking timebomb
  • Characters: Vannacutt/Ludzik
  • Faction: OnlyOne
Barbs totally shouldn't use a defense cape? So from now WB are DD? Barbs made for def/tank and first balance Venomancer"s what you should do 2 years ago. If you can"t kill someone its ur problem dude. STOP invent stupid ideas before server still work and few ppl play here, didn"t count noobs with scripts who also cant kill anyone even with scripting. Anyway all suggestions are stupid IMAO.  :(

OmegaRa

Can we compromise to 700 vit? .-.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Can we compromise to 700 vit? .-.
It wouldnt make a difference if wouldnt be 750 (terms of dmg)