Epic Perfect World

Another gear suggestion

Offline Death

• Old Player
Eden is level 90 unmodified instance for beginners and you have noticed it's stupidly easy. Yes obviously it's going to be easy if you are 60 levels above.
Then you also thought that "players don't like farming". Do you think server would any players if there was no farming from the start?  :))
Then you came into idea that removing all the custom gear will give fix above issues. But don't you think such insane game change to fix two issues is something ridiculous? Furthermore there are already few servers out there with no custom gear. Why do they hardly have any players?

Is it just me, or it doesn't add up at all?  =)
Well, I didn't expect you to reply on this thread and treat it like an honest suggestion.

Edit: yes it's a troll thread, thank you everyone for participating, you've made my day at work a bit less boring.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
The only people who PvP are those who are so bad at real life that they have to take out their frustrations in a game. Just look at posts of some of the people on these forums - their egos are so overinflated it's like they're about to burst.
I dare say that most players joined PWI and EPW for the extended character customization, beautiful scenery and exciting storyline because that's what healthy people find attractive.
Are you goldenwishes on new account?