Epic Perfect World

Another gear suggestion

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
What if u just go mass pk and have fun
Only pk that gets hardly ruined is small scale pk (under 10)
Rest is fine
Can be solved coz of cards/rings and def items restriction
U look at dragon armor as best set
Go check et's dragon playoffs
Cards new items etc vs dragon armor u get stomped by wb/wr w.e u are

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Agatio! It is never too late for improvement. I realize that introducing this option may cause some players to quit playing. But your most loyal players will always be there and they will appreciate your efforts! Don't be afraid!
No, 95% of the server will quit without any doubt. Also, there is a time when major changes to a game can no longer be done. This has been proven time and time again with many other games. Like csgo, anyone remember the csgo rifle/pistol update, and how ***ing fast that got rolled back and that's not even on the same level of what your asking. They changed what existed, you're asking to ***ing delete it all together. Honestly people like you make me sick, you ignore every little bit of sense. You focus primarily on "wants" without thinking of the repercussions that it will have. To be honest if you want to change shit go make your own god damn server and stop trying to force a MASSIVE change on the HUGE majority who would never want this shit in a million years. Real talk.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
...Seriously most of these gear suggestions are useless to this server ...the whole point is to keep ppl busy ..give them something to do..remove r8 and dragon dfq why would you farm..what for?......seriously :rolleyes:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
don't care I beat everyone in dragon gear
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Death

• Old Player
What if u just go mass pk and have fun
Only pk that gets hardly ruined is small scale pk (under 10)
Rest is fine
Can be solved coz of cards/rings and def items restriction
U look at dragon armor as best set
Go check et's dragon playoffs
Cards new items etc vs dragon armor u get stomped by wb/wr w.e u are
The only people who PvP are those who are so bad at real life that they have to take out their frustrations in a game. Just look at posts of some of the people on these forums - their egos are so overinflated it's like they're about to burst.
I dare say that most players joined PWI and EPW for the extended character customization, beautiful scenery and exciting storyline because that's what healthy people find attractive.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
The only people who PvP are those who are so bad at real life that they have to take out their frustrations in a game. Just look at posts of some of the people on these forums - their egos are so overinflated it's like they're about to burst.
I dare say that most players joined PWI and EPW for the extended character customization, beautiful scenery and exciting storyline because that's what healthy people find attractive.
You just gave me a good laugh  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Just remove defensive ability all together aside from the stats on r8r gear itself. Tada 

Scripting demolished

Will Aga do that, hell no. 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
No, 95% of the server will quit without any doubt. Also, there is a time when major changes to a game can no longer be done. This has been proven time and time again with many other games. Like csgo, anyone remember the csgo rifle/pistol update, and how ***ing fast that got rolled back and that's not even on the same level of what your asking. They changed what existed, you're asking to ***ing delete it all together. Honestly people like you make me sick, you ignore every little bit of sense. You focus primarily on "wants" without thinking of the repercussions that it will have. To be honest if you want to change shit go make your own god damn server and stop trying to force a MASSIVE change on the HUGE majority who would never want this shit in a million years. Real talk.
The reason why the last major update in CS GO got rolled back was because devs didn't realise that the revolver shouldn't have existed in the first place. In PW R9 is perfectly fine. While it definitely isn't recommended (but implementing R9 still isn't that illogical, it's just impractical), it still isn't comparable to updates which have no reasoning behind it.
The last major update also featured round timers which were in practice for over 7 years (I don't remember the exact time when we started using round timers in CS), and somehow people are still living on in CS, the community which is the most opposed to changes. Major update changes can be good. This just isn't one of those, but I can see where he is coming from.

//edit: I didn't see that he wanted to remove dragon gear too, that's retarded.
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2016, 11:27 am by Arushi | ✔✔✔✔

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
No, it's because we are sick of idiots like you who try to ruin everything in the game with these ridiculous suggestions. You are trying to suggest and force a change that, as I said, the HUGE majority of the server would NEVER want. Jesus dude, see some common sense. Are you blind to the fatal consequences such a change would have? I'm beginning to think your being paid by a competitive server to suggest this, because your literally asking to remove both r8 AND dragon which is what the WHOLE SERVER IS BASED ON.
What I'm sure would address those issues IMHO is removing R8 AND Dragon gear.
"My honor is my loyalty

OmegaRa

The point of a video game is to have fun. People have fun in their own ways, in this server it is PvP, PvE, and Merchanting. Many of us engage in several of these at a time, as a form of entertainment. If you choose to play EPW as a PvE player because of the server's "Extended character customization, scenery and "exciting storyline" then good for you. It does not give you any right to assume that everyone else should enjoy the play style you chose to follow.
Most on this game is based off PvP, as a matter of fact nowhere in the game does it say that this game is specifically PvP/PvE oriented, hence we choose to play whatever we want. You are a narrow-minded individual for believing that what *you* say or believe is absolute. You're the type of individual who is never listened to because you are typically biased towards your own opinion and ideas without having any foundation (or knowledge) about the complete status of players, gears and playstyles.
If I were you I'd save myself some embarrassment and leave the thread.

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Sorry but what you have said right now doesn't make you any better than any egotistical pvp'er or whatever you want to call them. Majority of people join a private server to experience PvP without having to spend years farming or donating ridiculous amounts of money for basic gear. If you want harder pve you can always do it in lower tier gear and knock yourself out, but asking for such a drastic change when you're in the minority serves no point..

Edit: damn look at those responses

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Eden is level 90 unmodified instance for beginners and you have noticed it's stupidly easy. Yes obviously it's going to be easy if you are 60 levels above.
Then you also thought that "players don't like farming". Do you think server would any players if there was no farming from the start?  :))
Then you came into idea that removing all the custom gear will give fix above issues. But don't you think such insane game change to fix two issues is something ridiculous? Furthermore there are already few servers out there with no custom gear. Why do they hardly have any players?

Is it just me, or it doesn't add up at all?  =)

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Okay now im sure its a troll, when did goldenwishes get a hold of that forum acc?

Offline Belkas

OP - if you want more of a challenge in low level instances,  you and some friends can go make some level appropriate gear. Problem solved. 

0/10