Epic Perfect World

QUEST @ Gods Giving: Purge Self

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
Put a quest option that clearly states TWICE (Says Purge Self like Endless Quest, then click Purge Self deal with "R u sure?" then poorge.)

Yes? No?

If I need to explain why, you obviously are PVE.

Offline Logic

• Retired
  • Retiring retired players
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
1. I don't know any mob that has single target purge so I could use it as a base (veno's purge won't work)
2. Mob can't be forced to aim specified target, so it could purge random people around.

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
1. I don't know any mob that has single target purge so I could use it as a base (veno's purge won't work) 2. Mob can't be forced to aim specified target, so it could purge random people around.
Doesnt going into TW make it so ur buffs disappear?

Can u maybe copy paste code or something and edit a little so it updates the characters location to where thye are now currently, minus buffs?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Chi disappears, not buffs.  And like I said. Even if there was a mob skill which purges person, there is no guarantee that it would target quest activator. Can target random person just as good.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Chi disappears, not buffs.  And like I said. Even if there was a mob skill which purges person, there is no guarantee that it would target quest activator. Can target random person just as good.
How about a suicide option then?
Like, select this quest and then you take 9999999999 damage. That's one way to do it

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
What about a weak, immune to damage mob with aoe purge put somewhere on the map so people can go to and get purged :o

Offline Death

• Old Player
How about a suicide option then?
Like, select this quest and then you take 9999999999 damage. That's one way to do it
Why not just make city guards strong enough to 1-hit KO anybody? That way the only affected people would be those who pk and the innocent bystanders would be left alone.

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Why not just make city guards strong enough to 1-hit KO anybody? That way the only affected people would be those who pk and the innocent bystanders would be left alone.
It'll become a hassle to fly around them or you'll forget about them and you'd die 1shot

Offline Death

• Old Player
It'll become a hassle to fly around them or you'll forget about them and you'd die 1shot
But isn't that kinda the point of guards? To guard blue named players so that pink/red-named players don't attack them if they happen to afk out of sz?

Angelica

But isn't that kinda the point of guards? To guard blue named players so that pink/red-named players don't attack them if they happen to afk out of sz?
But blue name automatically prevents you from being attacked outside?  :(

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Time spent going to gods giving + doing this quest you can relog and get full chi 3x 
not to mention about all the coding

here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Doesn't matter
People will start complaining about it cuz they'll forget about it and whoop dead
I say +1 to Josh's suggestion though

Offline Death

• Old Player
But blue name automatically prevents you from being attacked outside?  :(
Not really. I mean that is the official information, but there has been at least one experienced player that witnessed pk being carried out in blue name. I don't know if that's a glitch or something, but yeah. :-\

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
But blue name automatically prevents you from being attacked outside?  :(
And scene.