Epic Perfect World

Can i play Epic Perfect World with these specs?

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
You need at least a i7 5th Gen. for EPW. It is also recommended that 16GB of RAM is free to be used when you dual client. Also, as fast a GPU goes, just get a pair of GTX 980s and you should be good to go.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
t̶̶̛̯͈̤̠͖̺̣̔͋̉ͯ̌̀̓̂͠o̸̡̢̥͎͔̥̪͙̮̲͇̬̺̞̅̽́̃̔ͫ̍ͩ̐ͩ̏͞p̵̺̗̮͙̹̲̪̬̮̖̯̲̣̬̲̌ͩͮ͗̑͗̒ͩ̆ͥ́̀̚k̶̸̶̮̥̺̖̣ͤ͗͛́̌̆̊ͬ̓͊̇̈́ͭ̀ͯͯ̚͝ͅẽ͛̊̿ͦ̉͂̾̓ͮ͛̐ͫ͗ͣ̕͜͠҉̬͈̰͉̻̫̜̭̺͕̼̦͈̮̬ͅk̡͈̗̘̹͇̦̣̹̖̟̺̮̺̻̋͗ͥͫ̇̓́ͥ̅͟ͅ ̴̴̨̝͚͇̼̜̈ͦͫ̀̍̅̈́͋t̢̛̫͔̭̫̅ͧ́͑ͩ̋͊̀̊ͥͣ̚͢͜͢ǫ̛̞̳̠͈͔̻͈̠̗̝̹̮͎̖̦͉̐̈́ͯ̾́͜͡͞p̨̘̤͇̠͖͉̻̻̠̜̳̺͖̥͙̗̌ͨͣ͑̾̔ͦͥ̽͛͌̏̅̀̀͘̕ķ̛̗͇͔̱̝̬̗̩͉̖̝̣̤̾ͫ̃͂̐̈́̿̿̒̾̓́͂̈́̌̔͆ͅę̅ͣ̈́̾̋ͯ̎̌͌͑́̅̿̑̓͌̎͋҉͏͏͖̬͇̖͍̠͎͈͉̗̺k̶̶̛̗̣̙̫͉̳͛̐ͤ͑̒͒̄͊͂̑͒̐̚͘ͅ ̉̓ͫ̽͆͛ͥ̌̊͏̛̳͖͇ṭ̸̗͉͇̱̝̣̝̼̻͔͓̳͖̲̄ͥ͗ô̴̧͍̳̭̳͚̘̻̖̣̻͕̠̪̓͐ͩͥ̔̓̅̃ͣ̍̈̎̒̚͠p͉͖̳͙̣͚̜̺̼͎͚̻ͥ͌̓̂͂̿͊̆͢͞k̷̡̛̙̯̯̘̦͉̺̺̟̘̜͙ͬͯ͌ͤ̆͑ͪͥ͐́͆̒̄̎e̷̥̤͖͙̘̗͇ͥͦ̎̃͐̈́̀̚͢k̀̓̎̈́ͤ̎́̓̀ͣͭ͏̸̭̪̗̟͘͜
̨̧̙̫̞͍͇̖͌ͣͤ̍ͭͥ͐́ͫ́͜͞t̴̮̘̙̭̝̳̻̬̭̮̩ͫ̅̏͌͛̀̂̆͋ͬ̏͂̓͘ő̴̷̷̬̯̬͍͕̩̬̝͇͎̰̀̓̍ͩ̃̒̐ͥ́͘p̸̴̯̺̳̗̹̥͉̼̺̲̭͎͕̝̱̲̉̉̑͛͗̓ͨ́̇ͬ͌̆͊̾̐͊ͯͅk̨͉̪̥̜̼ͬ̍̀ͭͫ̏͒͞ͅe̵̶̢̝̫͚̞ͮ̆̿͒̔̅͗̉͑̒͑̃ͫ̽̅̿̚k̸̷̝̻̪̮̥̩̼̥̱̘̪ͥ́ͭ̂͌͐̂̇̔͌ͨͯ̃ͣͫͦ̒l̴̡͙̻̟̟͖͍̣̞̼̱̲͇͕ͩ̈̑͐ͫ̓̂̾ͣ̂͒̊ͮ͜ͅͅm̷̧̠͉̠̮̟͚̤̮̗̣̦̲͙̹̤͕̟̑ͫͥͭͦ́̈́ͦ̒̀̕ͅf̶͚̜̦͚͈͍͕̙͎̟͖͊ͪ͂ͪ̎̍ͤ̀̊̅ͧ͡a̢̳͓̳̜̮̙ͬ̂̄ͭͣ͌̊͞e̷̠̰̙̠̬͚̖̹̦̼͙̤̺̾ͥ̓̓̐̌ͤ̅͋̊ͫ̿ͮͧͦͩ͐ͣ͢j̷̶̼̜͉̺̯̭͉̹̪̩̳̘͕̦̭͍̈́ͫ̾̍̆͗̃̐̒ͯ̽̀͡1̵̧̧̯̯̭̥͎͚̹͍̟ͬͨͣͪ̽̓ͩ̔̈́ͨ͆̽́̕ͅj̪͙̗̤̲͈̮͚͚̹̭̫ͧ̆͊̽̈́̀̒̀͟͞ͅfͧ̈́̇ͯͭ̉̈́̾̇̔͏͜͝҉̝̼̼̯̠̱͔̮̯̜͎̥̙̭̹͎͡é̸̢̘͍͙̱̩̹̹͙͇̦̪̙͙͕̎̂̐̐ͬ͂̾̃̓̄̂̔̓̾̓̐͟d̡̰̦̝͇̰͇̞͈͔̤̘̬̻̥̳̫̉̏ͯͤͬ̓͠ơ̸̢̡̼͍̖͖̠͖͚̞̹̮͇̟̬̈́ͤͩ̎͆ͭ̀̕ͅr̈ͤͤ͆̎̓̆̐̎̚̚͢҉̧̬̟̰̯̰̙͈̰̼̻̖̕ͅạ͉̳͍̬̦̤̺̝̻̳̦̺̤̲̟̣̉ͫͣ͛͊͛͢͝͡
̡̧̩͔͈̘̣̯͖̭̹̯̱̘̮͉̺̖̣̤̱͛͋̇͆ͩͪ̓̊ͩͯͨͤ̀͝.̧͊͐͆̇͟͏̹̖̪͓̥̬͕̮̪̬͇͎͙.̡̱̰̝͇̩̮̝̩̤̰͔̝͚̥̂̆͐ͤ̑́ͥ̏͒͒͒͊̀ͥ͐́̈̕͢͢.̃ͪ̔ͨ͝͏͈̻͔̼̖̗͇͖̗͖̜̬̟̭͔̝̠.̷͐ͤ̇̄͗̑̏͐̏̓̓ͭ͌͋́͏̼̮̭̰͠͠.̶̶̢̧̮̭̻̮͙̤͎ͮ̾ͣ̉̏̎̌͋̽̊ͬ̏͊͌͞.͛̀ͨ̋̍̄ͩͪ͛̐̔̆ͧ̿ͤ͋͐ͥ̂͝҉̧̛̝͕̻͓̫̙̰͓͙͚͓̮͎͖̜͜.̸̩̦̻̹ͤͮ̓̏ͫͧ́̀͘͢.̲̦̜̮͍̉ͥ̊ͩͧͬ͒͝͡͞.̨̫̘̞̱͈̯̟ͤ͋ͫ̅͐ͩ̋͟.̦̼̤̺̟̣̹͚̝͉͕̫̭͎̰̭̟̦̜̇̓ͮ̈̇ͪ̓̄̿̾̕͡.̴̵̵̯͕̮͉̮̙̟͉̳̩̱̰̣͈͈̻͙̋͆͂̀̀.̨̡͓̺͙̰͔͐̀̔͐̉ͮ̊̊ͦ̐́̍̓̾̐̅̅̒̌̀̕͠.̧̖̜̬̝̦̔ͩͨ͋̈́̅̚̚͘͘͡͞.̺͉͕̖̺̹̖̬̙̹͓̱̹͉̱̭ͧ̅̿ͧͭͮͪͤ̓ͭͯͪ́ͣ̓́́̕ͅ.̴̫̪̣̻͙̮͈̫̼̮͙͉͎͍̱̖̘̟͚͊̑̂ͤ͂̐ͧͯ̑ͥͦ͐ͧ͘̕.͗ͤͩͣ̏ͥ̏̽̂͒̅̌͢҉̙͓̝̲͉̟̣̞͞ͅ.̛̛̭̥͕͚͍̮̮̭͖͕̬̱̯͎͑͂̋̈́͋̄͒̄̓ͦ̌͑̕͜͜ͅ.̸͎̫̪̺̮̲̤̜̪͎̟̝̹̬̙͖̟ͣ̐ͮ̐̂ͬ̾ͯ̎̏ͫͥ̇͑̍͋͞.̴̎̄̎ͭ͆ͣͫ̿̂͆̆̏͊̐ͨ̈̄̚͟͏̢̟͎̱̣̤̟̯̖̫͙̪̥̟̰̱̟͚̕ͅ.̴̙͇̳̥̰͙̳͉͈̞̼̬̱̜̞̫̲̱ͮ̓̒͂́͐̂͂̑̔̾ͨ͗ͤͥ̋.̸̶̮͕̮̱̦̮̳̖͍̿̐̊̌.ͦ͛̒̏̊ͭͦͪ͂ͮ̈́͏̴̧̯̙̫̙͎͕͕.̸̧̛̗͉͍͎̼̻͓̲͖̲͌ͥ̀͌̔̋̈́̉́ͨ͊͆̀̚ͅ.͗̍ͫ͛͂͑̚͏̧҉̤͖̦̻̪̬̜͕͕̟̰̩͙͜.̎̓ͫͥ͒ͤ͐ͮ́͋ͨͪ͗͏͏̛͍͚̰̗̜̫̻̬̠̤̠̳.̴̷̨̻̠̠͍͙̗̯͖̺̼̤̰͙̦͙̯́ͩ̾ͫ͐͆̔̄͂̈̽̔̐̾ͣ̏̉ͤͨ͢.̡̒̎̂̃͑͛͊̐ͤͨ́͏͕̪̬͍̖̩͙̞̮̬͇̟̹.̴͇̳͔̮̖͙̩͓̹͈ͫ͋̅͌ͭͣ̾͛̾ͨ̏ͭ̔͢.ͭ͆̌̔̍̌ͯͪͪͣ̋͗̎̀ͬ̿ͤ̚̕͏̳̜̻̩͇̟̯͎͕̭͔̙̭͚͇̳̯.̷̼̼͔̯̩͍̳̹̼̹͇̰̲̘̖͛ͩ̓͐ͭ̒̿̆̂̓̏̿͒͜.̋̇ͤͯ̅ͭ̊̿ͧ̄̍ͤͯ̇ͦ̌̍ͪ́͏̗̖̺̲͉͚̭̤̮̩̱͟͡.͚͙͉̳̞̳̦̙͍̤̫̒͑͋͐ͤ̿̎͆ͭ͒̚̚͘͟͢.̸̵̷̤̗̖͎͙̗͙͇̳̺̦͚̮̘̣͍̮̻ͯͧ̾ͧͩ̍ͪ͠.̸̔͊ͥ̌͐ͤ͌ͨ͆̎̍̆ͤ͌̽͑ͧͧ͠͏̤͓̜͎̰̭̗̦̺̥̭̬͉͉.̶̴͇̮̝ͤ͊͗̉͛̒͒͆́͐͑͋͛̊̕͝ͅ.̸̦͓̭̘̩̘̻̘̣̪̺̫̜̼̠̙̫̘ͨ̾͑͆ͬͤ̈́̓͑̈ͩ̎̋̉̑̇̽ͦ̕̕.̴̸͍͓̲̩̖̺͔̜̝̺̟̱̙̹̻͂͛̇̎ͭ̍̌ͧͦ̈́͂̇̏̄ͯ͢͞.̡̛̗̩̻͕͚̲̈́ͪ̉ͪ́̃̈́̇́ͣ̂͊̎͆ͥͭ͗.ͥ̀̂ͬͨ̾͌ͧ̋̚͏̷̡͓̼̬̭̫̗̻͕̠̺͙̟́͢.̡̡͍͚̤̙̲̼̂̒͊͊̕.̡̗̱̼̫͉̖͕̬̞̬̺̬̥̮̪̥̺̄ͫ͑͛ͯ̃́̽̉͑ͯ̈.̴̫̙͖̙̱̰̙̺͔̣͕͍̝̫͇̯̫̼̏ͫ̓ͮ̈́ͮ͆͢͠ͅ.̨̘͉̱̹̻̞͇͖̘̹̰̹̘̬̪͕ͪͬͯ͌̈́̑̀ͅ.̒̌͆̍͌ͤ̿̅͐͏̷͉͍͕͔̦̮̀̕.̶̜͚͕̗̩͎̦̝͕̮͉͕͎͎̬̅̆͌ͮ͑̎̎̒̇̓̑͛̄̿̇ͧ̒̀͠ͅ.̴͎͉͔͍̖͉̠̗̘̭̭͍͎̱̥͔͓͑̊ͤ̔ͥͤ͂̒͐͆͊ͥ͡.̧̡̰̤̮̥̩̖͇̳̲̠͙͙̲͕ͫ͊͋͆̃̏ͣͦ̔̀͜.̵̤͎̪̭̣̦̼̤̗͉͔̼͕͉ͬ̅͋͒̆̄̿̓ͥ̀̈́ͣ̏ͪ͊ͮ̑̾͒͢͟͢͝.̧̠̲̺̙̩̙͉̙͇̗̟̫̹̳͎ͥͭ̾ͪͨ̾̓͠.̢̛͔͖͙̖͚̫̹̭͈̜̲̮̙̗͚̦̘̗̻̑̎̉ͧ͠͠.̺̩̱̣̲̗̭̙̤͔͇̗̘͍ͯ̋̈ͥ́̿̅̆̔͡͠ͅ.̴̸̝͖̠͚̳̺̞̔ͬ̃ͭ̇̑ͭ̄ͮ̾̀ͤͪͬͫ̉́̀͜.̵̻̗͓̖͂͂̓́ͭ͂͗̆͋̀͠.̢͎͔̮̫̪͖̠̬̃͒̐̈ͤͪ́̚͡͠.̶̗͍̜͇͙̲̳͖̗̼͓ͥ̆̈́ͥͮ̈͜ͅ.̸̖͙̘̰͕͔̞̫̹͚̈́̏̒̄ͩ̓ͣͦ̄͟.̴̵̮͎̞̰̟̪͖̩̬ͦ̄̆ͬ̂ͣ̆ͩ̓ͯ̏̓͒ͣ̕͘͠.̶̡̨̱̜͖̳̬̭͇̥͚̏̒ͬ͐͂̇ͯ̀̀͌ͮ͂͌́͜.̾ͮ̄̒̈͒̇̈́ͨͫ̆̈́̚̚͜͏͙̦̗̩͎̮͕̳͚̱͉.̧̼̝͚̣̯̻̖̳̖̟̾̅̓ͭ̏͋ͬ̋ͬ͐̋͜͟͡.ͦ̍̋̀ͪ̀ͮ̍̚͏͡͝͏̡̜͓̣̫̣̰̘̯͍͕̺̞̮̭͖̟.̩͉̙̦̰͕̼̠̞̗̤̮̠̼̾̅ͯ̊͂ͩ͐̏ͫ̈́̾̋̕͠ͅ.̸̖̘̭̞̲̳̭̯͔̻̮̮͖̇ͫͪ̍ͭ͂̑ͥ͑̉̐͟͡.̴̶̥̥͉̘͔̠͎̜͙͕̲͋̐ͪ͋ͥͤͬ̀̕͠.̷̴͖͇͉͚̬͖͎̥͉͚͗̍̍̋̇̽̆ͨͬ̄́.̡̥͇̭͉̈́̋̑̈́̓ͨͮ́͟ͅ.̴̨̨͙̯͕̝̙̼͇͖̫͖̹̜͓̗͊̀͛͗ͤ̿͋̂̏̍̎̔ͫ̕.ͪ͊̈́ͧͫ̽̓͏̢̰̭̮̤̭̝̺͍̘̕ͅ.̷̴̢͔̗̠̹̫̺͕̮͙̾ͭͩ̈́͊͂͐̄ͦͨ͆̐̈͡.̵̢̜̪͎̗̤̗ͫ̔ͤͥ͊͊̈͆ͯ̏̅̈́̾́.̢͖̝͍͙͎̟̘̞̫͕̩̿̑̾ͪ̌̂̐͂̓ͭ̓̈̈́ͭ̍̓͐́͢͝.̷͔̖̤̗̥̲̘̖͓͉̞ͥͮ̍ͩ̇̏̅̅̔̍́ͫ̎ͫͤ̕̕ͅ

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
You literally could play epw on a potato.
Lmfaooooo

Offline Ormin

~~~~~
Yes, you can play it.
~~~~~
My Lenovo 3000 n500 is from 2009.
It has T3400 Dual Core at 2 GHz,
3GB RAM and integrated Intel 4500M
video. Display is 15.4 inch, 1280x800.
I play single client with about 15-18 FPS.
In West Arch have 1-4 FPS.
When I open second client all gets
too slow to do anything normal.

kitty stew

~~~~~ Yes, you can play it. ~~~~~ My Lenovo 3000 n500 is from 2009. It has T3400 Dual Core at 2 GHz, 3GB RAM and integrated Intel 4500M video. Display is 15.4 inch, 1280x800. I play single client with about 15-18 FPS. In West Arch have 1-4 FPS. When I open second client all gets too slow to do anything normal.

my old Toshiba laptop was very similar except T6570 on the cpu..  could run 3 clients smoothly and 4 would sometimes push it too far

op..  your specs are perfectly fine for everything but mass pk as some have said already..  even that low end gpu will hardly get touched since the engine running now is almost entirely cpu intensive

keep settings at absolute minimum and avoid areas with lots of people...  for ares if you do that use the setting where you can see no other players