Epic Perfect World

What are the best classes that level up without being killed?

Offline bob

barb is the safest imo, invoke after pulling a large number of mobs -> chi gain skill then sunder and arma mobs should be dead by then.

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Go for Wizzard and use water shield to pull all of PV at once.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
hmm but I can't afford millions of coins for mana pots to aoe with my mystic, any fix or guideline
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
hmm but I can't afford millions of coins for mana pots to aoe with my mystic, any fix or guideline
Make it a female+stand next to a male character+??=profit

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Make it a female+stand next to a male character+??=profit
but nobody likes heavy (armor) females?
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
but nobody likes heavy (armor) females?
t̶̶̛̯͈̤̠͖̺̣̔͋̉ͯ̌̀̓̂͠o̸̡̢̥͎͔̥̪͙̮̲͇̬̺̞̅̽́̃̔ͫ̍ͩ̐ͩ̏͞p̵̺̗̮͙̹̲̪̬̮̖̯̲̣̬̲̌ͩͮ͗̑͗̒ͩ̆ͥ́̀̚k̶̸̶̮̥̺̖̣ͤ͗͛́̌̆̊ͬ̓͊̇̈́ͭ̀ͯͯ̚͝ͅẽ͛̊̿ͦ̉͂̾̓ͮ͛̐ͫ͗ͣ̕͜͠҉̬͈̰͉̻̫̜̭̺͕̼̦͈̮̬ͅk̡͈̗̘̹͇̦̣̹̖̟̺̮̺̻̋͗ͥͫ̇̓́ͥ̅͟ͅ ̴̴̨̝͚͇̼̜̈ͦͫ̀̍̅̈́͋t̢̛̫͔̭̫̅ͧ́͑ͩ̋͊̀̊ͥͣ̚͢͜͢ǫ̛̞̳̠͈͔̻͈̠̗̝̹̮͎̖̦͉̐̈́ͯ̾́͜͡͞p̨̘̤͇̠͖͉̻̻̠̜̳̺͖̥͙̗̌ͨͣ͑̾̔ͦͥ̽͛͌̏̅̀̀͘̕ķ̛̗͇͔̱̝̬̗̩͉̖̝̣̤̾ͫ̃͂̐̈́̿̿̒̾̓́͂̈́̌̔͆ͅę̅ͣ̈́̾̋ͯ̎̌͌͑́̅̿̑̓͌̎͋҉͏͏͖̬͇̖͍̠͎͈͉̗̺k̶̶̛̗̣̙̫͉̳͛̐ͤ͑̒͒̄͊͂̑͒̐̚͘ͅ ̉̓ͫ̽͆͛ͥ̌̊͏̛̳͖͇ṭ̸̗͉͇̱̝̣̝̼̻͔͓̳͖̲̄ͥ͗ô̴̧͍̳̭̳͚̘̻̖̣̻͕̠̪̓͐ͩͥ̔̓̅̃ͣ̍̈̎̒̚͠p͉͖̳͙̣͚̜̺̼͎͚̻ͥ͌̓̂͂̿͊̆͢͞k̷̡̛̙̯̯̘̦͉̺̺̟̘̜͙ͬͯ͌ͤ̆͑ͪͥ͐́͆̒̄̎e̷̥̤͖͙̘̗͇ͥͦ̎̃͐̈́̀̚͢k̀̓̎̈́ͤ̎́̓̀ͣͭ͏̸̭̪̗̟͘͜
̨̧̙̫̞͍͇̖͌ͣͤ̍ͭͥ͐́ͫ́͜͞t̴̮̘̙̭̝̳̻̬̭̮̩ͫ̅̏͌͛̀̂̆͋ͬ̏͂̓͘ő̴̷̷̬̯̬͍͕̩̬̝͇͎̰̀̓̍ͩ̃̒̐ͥ́͘p̸̴̯̺̳̗̹̥͉̼̺̲̭͎͕̝̱̲̉̉̑͛͗̓ͨ́̇ͬ͌̆͊̾̐͊ͯͅk̨͉̪̥̜̼ͬ̍̀ͭͫ̏͒͞ͅe̵̶̢̝̫͚̞ͮ̆̿͒̔̅͗̉͑̒͑̃ͫ̽̅̿̚k̸̷̝̻̪̮̥̩̼̥̱̘̪ͥ́ͭ̂͌͐̂̇̔͌ͨͯ̃ͣͫͦ̒l̴̡͙̻̟̟͖͍̣̞̼̱̲͇͕ͩ̈̑͐ͫ̓̂̾ͣ̂͒̊ͮ͜ͅͅm̷̧̠͉̠̮̟͚̤̮̗̣̦̲͙̹̤͕̟̑ͫͥͭͦ́̈́ͦ̒̀̕ͅf̶͚̜̦͚͈͍͕̙͎̟͖͊ͪ͂ͪ̎̍ͤ̀̊̅ͧ͡a̢̳͓̳̜̮̙ͬ̂̄ͭͣ͌̊͞e̷̠̰̙̠̬͚̖̹̦̼͙̤̺̾ͥ̓̓̐̌ͤ̅͋̊ͫ̿ͮͧͦͩ͐ͣ͢j̷̶̼̜͉̺̯̭͉̹̪̩̳̘͕̦̭͍̈́ͫ̾̍̆͗̃̐̒ͯ̽̀͡1̵̧̧̯̯̭̥͎͚̹͍̟ͬͨͣͪ̽̓ͩ̔̈́ͨ͆̽́̕ͅj̪͙̗̤̲͈̮͚͚̹̭̫ͧ̆͊̽̈́̀̒̀͟͞ͅfͧ̈́̇ͯͭ̉̈́̾̇̔͏͜͝҉̝̼̼̯̠̱͔̮̯̜͎̥̙̭̹͎͡é̸̢̘͍͙̱̩̹̹͙͇̦̪̙͙͕̎̂̐̐ͬ͂̾̃̓̄̂̔̓̾̓̐͟d̡̰̦̝͇̰͇̞͈͔̤̘̬̻̥̳̫̉̏ͯͤͬ̓͠ơ̸̢̡̼͍̖͖̠͖͚̞̹̮͇̟̬̈́ͤͩ̎͆ͭ̀̕ͅr̈ͤͤ͆̎̓̆̐̎̚̚͢҉̧̬̟̰̯̰̙͈̰̼̻̖̕ͅạ͉̳͍̬̦̤̺̝̻̳̦̺̤̲̟̣̉ͫͣ͛͊͛͢͝͡
̡̧̩͔͈̘̣̯͖̭̹̯̱̘̮͉̺̖̣̤̱͛͋̇͆ͩͪ̓̊ͩͯͨͤ̀͝.̧͊͐͆̇͟͏̹̖̪͓̥̬͕̮̪̬͇͎͙.̡̱̰̝͇̩̮̝̩̤̰͔̝͚̥̂̆͐ͤ̑́ͥ̏͒͒͒͊̀ͥ͐́̈̕͢͢.̃ͪ̔ͨ͝͏͈̻͔̼̖̗͇͖̗͖̜̬̟̭͔̝̠.̷͐ͤ̇̄͗̑̏͐̏̓̓ͭ͌͋́͏̼̮̭̰͠͠.̶̶̢̧̮̭̻̮͙̤͎ͮ̾ͣ̉̏̎̌͋̽̊ͬ̏͊͌͞.͛̀ͨ̋̍̄ͩͪ͛̐̔̆ͧ̿ͤ͋͐ͥ̂͝҉̧̛̝͕̻͓̫̙̰͓͙͚͓̮͎͖̜͜.̸̩̦̻̹ͤͮ̓̏ͫͧ́̀͘͢.̲̦̜̮͍̉ͥ̊ͩͧͬ͒͝͡͞.̨̫̘̞̱͈̯̟ͤ͋ͫ̅͐ͩ̋͟.̦̼̤̺̟̣̹͚̝͉͕̫̭͎̰̭̟̦̜̇̓ͮ̈̇ͪ̓̄̿̾̕͡.̴̵̵̯͕̮͉̮̙̟͉̳̩̱̰̣͈͈̻͙̋͆͂̀̀.̨̡͓̺͙̰͔͐̀̔͐̉ͮ̊̊ͦ̐́̍̓̾̐̅̅̒̌̀̕͠.̧̖̜̬̝̦̔ͩͨ͋̈́̅̚̚͘͘͡͞.̺͉͕̖̺̹̖̬̙̹͓̱̹͉̱̭ͧ̅̿ͧͭͮͪͤ̓ͭͯͪ́ͣ̓́́̕ͅ.̴̫̪̣̻͙̮͈̫̼̮͙͉͎͍̱̖̘̟͚͊̑̂ͤ͂̐ͧͯ̑ͥͦ͐ͧ͘̕.͗ͤͩͣ̏ͥ̏̽̂͒̅̌͢҉̙͓̝̲͉̟̣̞͞ͅ.̛̛̭̥͕͚͍̮̮̭͖͕̬̱̯͎͑͂̋̈́͋̄͒̄̓ͦ̌͑̕͜͜ͅ.̸͎̫̪̺̮̲̤̜̪͎̟̝̹̬̙͖̟ͣ̐ͮ̐̂ͬ̾ͯ̎̏ͫͥ̇͑̍͋͞.̴̎̄̎ͭ͆ͣͫ̿̂͆̆̏͊̐ͨ̈̄̚͟͏̢̟͎̱̣̤̟̯̖̫͙̪̥̟̰̱̟͚̕ͅ.̴̙͇̳̥̰͙̳͉͈̞̼̬̱̜̞̫̲̱ͮ̓̒͂́͐̂͂̑̔̾ͨ͗ͤͥ̋.̸̶̮͕̮̱̦̮̳̖͍̿̐̊̌.ͦ͛̒̏̊ͭͦͪ͂ͮ̈́͏̴̧̯̙̫̙͎͕͕.̸̧̛̗͉͍͎̼̻͓̲͖̲͌ͥ̀͌̔̋̈́̉́ͨ͊͆̀̚ͅ.͗̍ͫ͛͂͑̚͏̧҉̤͖̦̻̪̬̜͕͕̟̰̩͙͜.̎̓ͫͥ͒ͤ͐ͮ́͋ͨͪ͗͏͏̛͍͚̰̗̜̫̻̬̠̤̠̳.̴̷̨̻̠̠͍͙̗̯͖̺̼̤̰͙̦͙̯́ͩ̾ͫ͐͆̔̄͂̈̽̔̐̾ͣ̏̉ͤͨ͢.̡̒̎̂̃͑͛͊̐ͤͨ́͏͕̪̬͍̖̩͙̞̮̬͇̟̹.̴͇̳͔̮̖͙̩͓̹͈ͫ͋̅͌ͭͣ̾͛̾ͨ̏ͭ̔͢.ͭ͆̌̔̍̌ͯͪͪͣ̋͗̎̀ͬ̿ͤ̚̕͏̳̜̻̩͇̟̯͎͕̭͔̙̭͚͇̳̯.̷̼̼͔̯̩͍̳̹̼̹͇̰̲̘̖͛ͩ̓͐ͭ̒̿̆̂̓̏̿͒͜.̋̇ͤͯ̅ͭ̊̿ͧ̄̍ͤͯ̇ͦ̌̍ͪ́͏̗̖̺̲͉͚̭̤̮̩̱͟͡.͚͙͉̳̞̳̦̙͍̤̫̒͑͋͐ͤ̿̎͆ͭ͒̚̚͘͟͢.̸̵̷̤̗̖͎͙̗͙͇̳̺̦͚̮̘̣͍̮̻ͯͧ̾ͧͩ̍ͪ͠.̸̔͊ͥ̌͐ͤ͌ͨ͆̎̍̆ͤ͌̽͑ͧͧ͠͏̤͓̜͎̰̭̗̦̺̥̭̬͉͉.̶̴͇̮̝ͤ͊͗̉͛̒͒͆́͐͑͋͛̊̕͝ͅ.̸̦͓̭̘̩̘̻̘̣̪̺̫̜̼̠̙̫̘ͨ̾͑͆ͬͤ̈́̓͑̈ͩ̎̋̉̑̇̽ͦ̕̕.̴̸͍͓̲̩̖̺͔̜̝̺̟̱̙̹̻͂͛̇̎ͭ̍̌ͧͦ̈́͂̇̏̄ͯ͢͞.̡̛̗̩̻͕͚̲̈́ͪ̉ͪ́̃̈́̇́ͣ̂͊̎͆ͥͭ͗.ͥ̀̂ͬͨ̾͌ͧ̋̚͏̷̡͓̼̬̭̫̗̻͕̠̺͙̟́͢.̡̡͍͚̤̙̲̼̂̒͊͊̕.̡̗̱̼̫͉̖͕̬̞̬̺̬̥̮̪̥̺̄ͫ͑͛ͯ̃́̽̉͑ͯ̈.̴̫̙͖̙̱̰̙̺͔̣͕͍̝̫͇̯̫̼̏ͫ̓ͮ̈́ͮ͆͢͠ͅ.̨̘͉̱̹̻̞͇͖̘̹̰̹̘̬̪͕ͪͬͯ͌̈́̑̀ͅ.̒̌͆̍͌ͤ̿̅͐͏̷͉͍͕͔̦̮̀̕.̶̜͚͕̗̩͎̦̝͕̮͉͕͎͎̬̅̆͌ͮ͑̎̎̒̇̓̑͛̄̿̇ͧ̒̀͠ͅ.̴͎͉͔͍̖͉̠̗̘̭̭͍͎̱̥͔͓͑̊ͤ̔ͥͤ͂̒͐͆͊ͥ͡.̧̡̰̤̮̥̩̖͇̳̲̠͙͙̲͕ͫ͊͋͆̃̏ͣͦ̔̀͜.̵̤͎̪̭̣̦̼̤̗͉͔̼͕͉ͬ̅͋͒̆̄̿̓ͥ̀̈́ͣ̏ͪ͊ͮ̑̾͒͢͟͢͝.̧̠̲̺̙̩̙͉̙͇̗̟̫̹̳͎ͥͭ̾ͪͨ̾̓͠.̢̛͔͖͙̖͚̫̹̭͈̜̲̮̙̗͚̦̘̗̻̑̎̉ͧ͠͠.̺̩̱̣̲̗̭̙̤͔͇̗̘͍ͯ̋̈ͥ́̿̅̆̔͡͠ͅ.̴̸̝͖̠͚̳̺̞̔ͬ̃ͭ̇̑ͭ̄ͮ̾̀ͤͪͬͫ̉́̀͜.̵̻̗͓̖͂͂̓́ͭ͂͗̆͋̀͠.̢͎͔̮̫̪͖̠̬̃͒̐̈ͤͪ́̚͡͠.̶̗͍̜͇͙̲̳͖̗̼͓ͥ̆̈́ͥͮ̈͜ͅ.̸̖͙̘̰͕͔̞̫̹͚̈́̏̒̄ͩ̓ͣͦ̄͟.̴̵̮͎̞̰̟̪͖̩̬ͦ̄̆ͬ̂ͣ̆ͩ̓ͯ̏̓͒ͣ̕͘͠.̶̡̨̱̜͖̳̬̭͇̥͚̏̒ͬ͐͂̇ͯ̀̀͌ͮ͂͌́͜.̾ͮ̄̒̈͒̇̈́ͨͫ̆̈́̚̚͜͏͙̦̗̩͎̮͕̳͚̱͉.̧̼̝͚̣̯̻̖̳̖̟̾̅̓ͭ̏͋ͬ̋ͬ͐̋͜͟͡.ͦ̍̋̀ͪ̀ͮ̍̚͏͡͝͏̡̜͓̣̫̣̰̘̯͍͕̺̞̮̭͖̟.̩͉̙̦̰͕̼̠̞̗̤̮̠̼̾̅ͯ̊͂ͩ͐̏ͫ̈́̾̋̕͠ͅ.̸̖̘̭̞̲̳̭̯͔̻̮̮͖̇ͫͪ̍ͭ͂̑ͥ͑̉̐͟͡.̴̶̥̥͉̘͔̠͎̜͙͕̲͋̐ͪ͋ͥͤͬ̀̕͠.̷̴͖͇͉͚̬͖͎̥͉͚͗̍̍̋̇̽̆ͨͬ̄́.̡̥͇̭͉̈́̋̑̈́̓ͨͮ́͟ͅ.̴̨̨͙̯͕̝̙̼͇͖̫͖̹̜͓̗͊̀͛͗ͤ̿͋̂̏̍̎̔ͫ̕.ͪ͊̈́ͧͫ̽̓͏̢̰̭̮̤̭̝̺͍̘̕ͅ.̷̴̢͔̗̠̹̫̺͕̮͙̾ͭͩ̈́͊͂͐̄ͦͨ͆̐̈͡.̵̢̜̪͎̗̤̗ͫ̔ͤͥ͊͊̈͆ͯ̏̅̈́̾́.̢͖̝͍͙͎̟̘̞̫͕̩̿̑̾ͪ̌̂̐͂̓ͭ̓̈̈́ͭ̍̓͐́͢͝.̷͔̖̤̗̥̲̘̖͓͉̞ͥͮ̍ͩ̇̏̅̅̔̍́ͫ̎ͫͤ̕̕ͅ

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
I can see your point, but that's not how things work on this server.

First of all, there is absolutely no point in using AoE on mobs. Let's say you kill a group of mobs in PV; the first problem is that you have used up quite a big amount of your HP charm or pots. Then it turns out that, guess what, there is no AoE pickup option on this server and you have to pick up the coins manually. Considering that AoEs are often weaker than single-target attacks, you have just wasted a lot of resources with no visible improvement in the time taken.

Now let's say that you're a cleric and you decide to snipe each mob separately in PV. Not only you save on HP pots, the entire run takes much shorter than if you were to grab a group of mobs, AoE them and spend an hours grabbing the coins. That makes it actually profitable.  That is part of the reason why sins are so popular; they are great at 1v1 and as such people enjoy PV on them.
As for your MP pot argument, yes, they can be bought; but coins are not so easy to get on this server. It takes a great deal of picking up to afford wearing charms all the time, and the picking up can only be done after you have killed mobs, which again is time-consuming (and time is money).
Wtf did I just read..

Offline fml

I can see your point, but that's not how things work on this server.

First of all, there is absolutely no point in using AoE on mobs. Let's say you kill a group of mobs in PV; the first problem is that you have used up quite a big amount of your HP charm or pots. Then it turns out that, guess what, there is no AoE pickup option on this server and you have to pick up the coins manually. Considering that AoEs are often weaker than single-target attacks, you have just wasted a lot of resources with no visible improvement in the time taken.

Now let's say that you're a cleric and you decide to snipe each mob separately in PV. Not only you save on HP pots, the entire run takes much shorter than if you were to grab a group of mobs, AoE them and spend an hours grabbing the coins. That makes it actually profitable.  That is part of the reason why sins are so popular; they are great at 1v1 and as such people enjoy PV on them.
As for your MP pot argument, yes, they can be bought; but coins are not so easy to get on this server. It takes a great deal of picking up to afford wearing charms all the time, and the picking up can only be done after you have killed mobs, which again is time-consuming (and time is money).
no            

Offline harpoonist☆

• Man the harpoons!
  • Characters: harpoonist, FreedWilly
  • Faction: WhaleDestroyers
Gn, request for sticky. I think when the going gets tough, or someone have a bad day after work, pk, pve, whatever, they need to read this, and laugh until they turn purple if black, and blue if white. Danke

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker