Epic Perfect World

What are the best classes that level up without being killed?

Offline alex77

I looked up in PW and found Barbarian,Seeker and other classes but i don't know which one of this class is a better tanker.Tankers level up fast and they are not killed?I don't know a lot about classes.Is there a class that levels up fast?

Angelica

I'd say for leveling seeker would be your best shot. Their def buffs will help you out and the damage is decent against mobs, so this'll be as fast as it gets

Offline alex77

But what about barbarians?Are they good for lvl up as tanks?

Angelica

Yes barbs are among the easiest to level as well due to how tanky they are. WRs would be fast as well

Offline alex77

I read in a few sites that warriors have the worst tanking and that barbarians are great for that.Which one is a good tank a seeker or a barbarian?

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Barbarian is really good for tanking and warrior is still better tanker than seeker is.

Angelica

WRs are actually quite tanky on here and if you know what to do you'll easily solo PV runs just as quickly.
My personal opinion is that seeker is better than a wb for leveling, but they're both among the best so it'll come down to what you'd prefer to play

Offline alex77

And in range combat what class is good for lvl up fast?Are there tanks in range combat?

Angelica

Seekers can be considered ranged somewhat, since they have metal/physical ranged skills as well

Offline alex77

It's just a opinion poll.What are the pros and cons of melee and range combat?

Angelica

Melees in PvE can take on more mobs as they are tankier, however it gets annoying if you have to chase mobs constantly.
Ranged classes in PvE don't have the problem of chasing mobs and they can deal high damage from far, however they tend to be way squishier and it's not recommended to try to take too many mobs with lower gears.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
You won't die while leveling if you use Level Scrolls and Super Level Scrolls, they're easy to get, just pm Nostalgia in game and she will trade you the items 

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
In my opinion BM is best/most fun, but that's only if you know how to play the class. Barb is safest when it comes to tanking and seeker is less tanky than a BM in pve, however it's got best damage out of all HA classes.

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
What are the pros and cons of melee and range combat?
asking a question like that leads me to believe you are not ready

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
get bp on seeker/wb/wr and you shouldnt die, easiest leveling of you life.