Epic Perfect World

Occult Psy vs Barbs

Offline mikeyjamez

• Characters: _Jamez_
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
In continuing the occult psy experiment, I did a few 1v1s with some barbs I found around the server. Got my ass handed to me a few times but meh... such is life. 
Learn from mistakes and move on. As usual, feel free to constructively criticize and make suggestions geared towards improvements.
Thank u ^,^

P.S. I learnt the hard way that using a strength genie vs BMs is suicide (thanks Omega .__.) ....

Dare to be different ^.^

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline mikeyjamez

Dare to be different ^.^

darkfe321

First
Pau no cu do first.
OT: nice video man, new best psy
lmao, new occult meta for psy

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Nice gameplay vs failbarbs.... but still OI is for noobs.... just stop it
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Interesting style ;D, but why switch card when you can switch something more valuable (i.e. cape,dragon top)
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline mikeyjamez

Nice gameplay vs failbarbs.... but still OI is for noobs.... just stop it
Ehh they're all good in their own right man. What makes them so fail? Not having the best gear?... and OI is pretty fun to use. I rather stay on the offense than def #AggressiveGamePlayFTW

lmao, new occult meta for psy
O,o
Pau no cu do first.
OT: nice video man, new best psy
gracias... but nahhh far from.

Dare to be different ^.^

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
Ehh they're all good in their own right man. What makes them so fail? Not having the best gear?... and OI is pretty fun to use. I rather stay on the offense than def #AggressiveGamePlayFTW
They are aps barbs... Ofc OI is fun to use but only noobs need to use it... i d like to see a gameplay vid of u without OI

Offline mikeyjamez

Interesting style ;D, but why switch card when you can switch something more valuable (i.e. cape,dragon top)

You're right ... idk Y I neglected the dragon top. I can't switch capes because of my base str stats though. Thanks for the suggestion! I really appreciate it :)

They are aps barbs... Ofc OI is fun to use but only noobs need to use it... i d like to see a gameplay vid of u without OI
So only "noobs" use a genie skill that's there to be used by all? O.o

Either way man I inserted a link to my first ever game play vid. Shows me using different genies and some major fails -shrugs-

Thanks for your feedback O,o
Dare to be different ^.^

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
So only "noobs" use a genie skill that's there to be used by all? O.o
No... but the problem is that like 99% of the ppl that got it on genie only rely on that skill for their combos and cant play without it... at all.

Offline mikeyjamez

No... but the problem is that like 99% of the ppl that got it on genie only rely on that skill for their combos and cant play without it... at all.

Ahh I see what you getting at but same could be said for the def skills on genies. I don't think relying on a genie skill should be an issue since it is there for the taking. 
Dare to be different ^.^

Offline 3

• Old Player
oh so thats why i fck people using dex genie on my barb, rofl.. hey guy u r not ok

these are 30-0 barbs lmfae