• RevHasSmallDickxDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  • Characters: HarryPotter
  • Faction: Xpendifexcasts
OC IS BEST BABY

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
I didn't die to you a single time wtf you talking about

What were u saying bro ?(no cuts or anything )

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/h4p3B41jjB8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Use the Share link below description of video.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
How you get wiped for an hour with 90+ , + some allies , + AD + AE in our ass 😱

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

Weird because my kill on that was from Chill.
I died once to chill once to soochi ,once to Fmp once to butthead and twice to arcari.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

infernchidhu

photoshopped obviously LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he is a delusional kid dont even bother, he will prolly say that was someone else on his char  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
photoshopped obviously LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he is a delusional kid dont even bother, he will prolly say that was someone else on his char  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
Obviously unlegit.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
photoshopped obviously LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he is a delusional kid dont even bother, he will prolly say that was someone else on his char  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
No one is as delusional as you anyways
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

infernchidhu

Weird because my kill on that was from Chill.
I died once to chill once to soochi ,once to Fmp once to butthead and twice to arcari.
yes thats why his elf quest was complete so weird indeed  :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
yes thats why his elf quest was complete so weird indeed  :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:
If i was to count the amount of elf quests i have done from killing him or you , i think i'd make new videos everytime i pk.

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
If i was to count the amount of elf quests i have done from killing him or you , i think i'd make new videos everytime i pk.

weird how i posted 15 sec before or after targeting just you ....that way u can see its clearly i got it off you:) but meh:D i died 2 times that pk and 2nd was when i dced

infernchidhu

do it then stop talking, i died twice entire pk, you are garbage dont quote me or mention me, dirty tier 10 filth, you are not in my league

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
do it then stop talking, i died twice entire pk, you are garbage dont quote me or mention me, dirty tier 10 filth, you are not in my league
You want me to make a video every pk of killing you ,do you think i have nothing better to do with my time other then recording easy unworthy kills from  low tier EA's (you) ...Are you ok in the head kid

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Leave pedro alone bro, he need time to comprehend the defeat.