Epic Perfect World

custom spell effect

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Hey guise so super old Jade Dynasty gfx for those poor ppl out there enjoy

some effects are larger than life :O

psy soul of retaliation, soul of vengeance and sin earthen rift have some clutter during animation meh too lazy to look for it to fix might at some point anyway.

always make backup of your old gfx.pck before trying this ..you dont like it just put the old one back done

i didnt make any of these animation they are from Jade Dynasty and super old :P

Link
GFX.pck

just unpack this and drop in your element folder (dont forget to back up your base file )
animation changes apply to old classes except the thinderstorm sage spark works for all

i tried this on 3 clients all worked fine so if you have any issues or missing stuff you can let me know i can get to it at some point.
yo ty, fun playing as ep now lmao
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
:'(but... I kinda like the fancy pew pew stuff.
But it don't like you  ;)

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
But it don't like you  ;)
Eh.   

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Eh.  
I'm tired, don't have good jokes
not like I had any to begin with

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
I'm tired, don't have good jokes
not like I had any to begin with
ffs would you pm i keep getting new reply notification only to see you edaters arguing or something i didnt actually read

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Any link to a video so I can see? Or are they the same as snows?
Not the same.

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?

psy soul of retaliation, soul of vengeance and sin earthen rift have some clutter during animation meh too lazy to look for it to fix might at some point anyway.

always make backup of your old gfx.pck before trying this ..you dont like it just put the old one back done

just unpack this and drop in your element folder (dont forget to back up your base file )
animation changes apply to old classes except the thinderstorm sage spark works for all

i tried this on 3 clients all worked fine so if you have any issues or missing stuff you can let me know i can get to it at some point.
Any link to a video so I can see? Or are they the same as snows?

well its not all the same but most of it it same stuff because its from the same game lol so yhea i havent seens snows file so i wouldnt know the diff other than wizz heal that suxers on both.
updated link to a bug free version no more those black lighting effects that are mentioned above . :police:

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
il make some short gifs for each class for what is what n might just make a new thread because ppl saying they cant find the files

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
il make some short gifs for each class for what is what n might just make a new thread because ppl saying they cant find the files
Dude! You're the best nerd ever! But ily2... Nohomo  O:-)

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
well its not all the same but most of it it same stuff because its from the same game lol so yhea i havent seens snows file so i wouldnt know the diff other than wizz heal that suxers on both.
updated link to a bug free version no more those black lighting effects that are mentioned above . :police:
Thank god.... Because it was SOOOO ANNOYING LOL. ty

Offline 𝙆𝙮𝙪𝙙𝙤

• Characters: _Kyudo_
  • Faction: Nostalgia

:police: thank you! Game looks amazing now
Last Edit: Feb 08, 2016, 04:51 pm by __Kyudo__

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder

didnt rly have the time to do something fancy, some of the files are different than Snows because we didnt have the same source.

Last Edit: Feb 08, 2016, 02:26 pm by ຖ໐໐๖ຟคr໓

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

smart person, no wonder u follow me  :police: :-*

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
smart person, no wonder u follow me  :police: :-*
The reason is actually your booty he says