Epic Perfect World

Favourite player?

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
My e-date, best EP, best female player, best in events, best to rpk/mass pk with, best as person+e-date
also best in pve

omg e-date >/////////////<

+
roomi best at all

lolly idol :pig-23:

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
Dude rather edit your post...you proving pedro"s point you rly look obsessed  :rolleyes: roflmao (am not saying you are but you giving hints)

OT: Nelliz  ^-^

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Dude rather edit your post...you proving pedro"s point you rly look obsessed  :rolleyes: roflmao (am not saying you are but you giving hints)

OT: Nelliz  ^-^
dude rather edit your post...you proving areashi's point you rly look obsessed lmfao (i am saying you are, why else would you reply on my thread).

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
its not me that mentions someone in every topic but oke..am obsessed pls go take shower and open window  :police:

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
its not me that mentions someone in every topic but oke..am obsessed pls go take shower and open window  :police:
Kyle_ best wr

Offline Areashi

• Banned
its not me that mentions someone in every topic but oke..am obsessed pls go take shower and open window  :police:
you reply to everything i write therefore you are obsessed yes?

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
Kyle_ best wr
nop
you reply to everything i write therefore you are obsessed yes?

tbh i think this is first time i replyed ever on your topic anyways i dont talk about you nor anyone else everyday *cough* like you *cough* pedro 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
nop
tbh i think this is first time i replyed ever on your topic anyways i dont talk about you nor anyone else everyday *cough* like you *cough* pedro
nah you always talk about me you must be obsessed #oclogic (after pedro joined)

Offline Rumi

• x x x
nah you always talk about me you must be obsessed #oclogic (after pedro joined)

he means he doesn't start threads about you or have you in his sig or talk about what you do outside of pw things like that

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
he means he doesn't start threads about you or have you in his sig or talk about what you do outside of pw things like that
i dont even talk about him ingame lol  i tought he like lssj just here to trashtalk  >.>

Offline Areashi

• Banned
this thread is not about your saviour, sorry to disappoint you

Offline Rumi

• x x x
this thread is not about your saviour, sorry to disappoint you

I never said it was, sorry to disappoint you

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I never said it was, sorry to disappoint you
I'm more disappointed by your level in the forthcoming TW

Offline Rumi