Epic Perfect World

Shadowed

Offline Dallas

• Foxy
  • Whatever
  • Characters: FoxyCute KingOfBalls ChubbyLove
  • Faction: Pagans
Shadowed is level 3 faction been around for almost over a week now we are still recruiting any level and also any class with a level 1 base all welcomed I will be honest it is a drama free faction I don't stand for others picking on one another. I am the leader of Shadowed. My toon name is FoxyCute. My hubby is director of the faction. His toon names are ArrogantMax, HustleBustle. Feel free when u see my name in World Chat recruiting to pm me if u want in. Or u can pm HustleBustle cause my hubby doesn't usually World Chat. For your information if we see or a another member tells me or HustleBustle be warned we will ask you what had happen or if its really bad we will result too kicking u out. Now if it turns out to be a lie from that member u will remain in faction the other member will be kicked. If one of us warn u more then 2 times we will kick u. How I came up with Shadowed.... well I used to play perfect world international. My grandmother plays that game that's how I knew bout it. Her faction was name Shadowed so I used the name here. If u like to join don't be shy. :-* :P :tiger-48: :monkey-48: :tiger-23: :monkey-23: :pig-48: :pig-23: :normal-48: :normal-23: U are all welcomed to join and all plz have fun.
Whatever

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Your GRANDMOTHER plays? haha that's pretty dang cool 0.o

GL with your new fac. Cool name, guess ya got gma to thank for that ^^

Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline Dallas

• Foxy
  • Whatever
  • Characters: FoxyCute KingOfBalls ChubbyLove
  • Faction: Pagans